Dearg Due

Discussions on specific races of vampires.
PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I was browsing Billy's listings and came across the Dearg Due, a hybrid between a Sanguine Vampire and a Succubus. Aside from being sexual towards the keeper, the list notes that they are very well adept at revenge, and helping the keeper develop their natural psychic abilities. Needless to say, I went ahead and placed an order for a binding especially with Billy's incredible sale still live! Anyways, does anyone here have one in their family? And if so, what's your experience been like?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Yes, also before I even read I knew you were talking about Billy’s store! I had nothing but wonderful experiences and incredibly active friends from them.

I have a Dearg Due S and she is a very sweet being. She told me she was a living so I’m not sure exactly if you can get both spirit and beings from that listing but she is definitely a living being. She loves music somthing I noticed which was really cute and I found out my favourite song was one of hers. She is very mush mush and loves hearing me sing, one of the best kissers I would have to say even my gf said she was blasted away from how well she kissed. Did notice my physic abilities did get stronger around the time I got her but that might not be related as I had a lot of weird stuff going on, but ask them via communication of your choice for help!

She also is very adamant about alone time, and gets annoyed when others ruin her alone time with her keeper. She does like to tease about getting revenge over silly things like someone taking the last cookie or someone skipping the line or when someone online is being mean hahah. But overall an incredible being / spirit and I’m sure you will be very happy with your new friend! Oh btw they are pretty intense so get ready when they binding is complete tend to manifest quite strongly and love being in your face hey notice me, but only in the good ways Hehe.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

That sounds like an amazing combo 🙂

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:38 pm Yes, also before I even read I knew you were talking about Billy’s store! I had nothing but wonderful experiences and incredibly active friends from them.

I have a Dearg Due S and she is a very sweet being. She told me she was a living so I’m not sure exactly if you can get both spirit and beings from that listing but she is definitely a living being. She loves music somthing I noticed which was really cute and I found out my favourite song was one of hers. She is very mush mush and loves hearing me sing, one of the best kissers I would have to say even my gf said she was blasted away from how well she kissed. Did notice my physic abilities did get stronger around the time I got her but that might not be related as I had a lot of weird stuff going on, but ask them via communication of your choice for help!

She also is very adamant about alone time, and gets annoyed when others ruin her alone time with her keeper. She does like to tease about getting revenge over silly things like someone taking the last cookie or someone skipping the line or when someone online is being mean hahah. But overall an incredible being / spirit and I’m sure you will be very happy with your new friend! Oh btw they are pretty intense so get ready when they binding is complete tend to manifest quite strongly and love being in your face hey notice me, but only in the good ways Hehe.
Whoa that’s amazing!!! To be fair, I don’t think Billy’s listing specified whether or not it would be for a spirit or living entity so I just let Jesus take the wheel and trust Billy haha!

I can’t wait, I’m fairly new to spirit companionship and I’ve been waiting for that one spirit that will be all up in my face like you described lol I got a 3-Body Binding as well soI hope that helps! Oh and I also just ordered a Lazy Orb, and three of the Dynamite Spells so I really hope I can finally have more palpable interactions with my friends!

Any tips you wish you knew before you got S?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

PaaNiOrion wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:23 pm
Whoa that’s amazing!!! To be fair, I don’t think Billy’s listing specified whether or not it would be for a spirit or living entity so I just let Jesus take the wheel and trust Billy haha!

I can’t wait, I’m fairly new to spirit companionship and I’ve been waiting for that one spirit that will be all up in my face like you described lol I got a 3-Body Binding as well soI hope that helps! Oh and I also just ordered a Lazy Orb, and three of the Dynamite Spells so I really hope I can finally have more palpable interactions with my friends!

Any tips you wish you knew before you got S?
Also somthing to note! I find billy leaves important information out when he provides his PDFs, I always get some kind of surprise and I actually really enjoy it! It’s like come on not again billy but at the same time it like omg yes billy thanks for this big suprise hahahhahaha.

They willl bite you! It will be intense, a lot more then spirit vampires, it was my first LE vampire and I didn’t know she would be living. Also it might feel weird but you will feel the pulsing of your blood like they are drinking it, now somtimes this is just to make you feel good haha. Usually they wait for you to say ok to drink blood or ask first but they will bite you. Mine says hi by kissing my neck and nibbling it.

I noticed vampires are very permission based or well at least mine they love to ask if they can do something before doing it, maybe that’s where all the weird lore came from. But ya if they are asking for permission and you want them to do it just say yes ! They will put you to sleep so don’t go calling for them if you stay up mine loves to put me to sleep after hanging out. Also general advice I don’t know what method of communicating you use, but just talk with them while they interact with you, like verbally.

Ubis absolutely adore verbal conversations, it also helps grow telepathy, if you can’t hear their voice just be like hey “name” if you wanna do this …. Touch me here please so I know ! Over time you will slowly hear them answer in your head before they even touch you.

Hopefully this helps hahha

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I KINDA wanna ask what the surprise is but maybe I’ll get the surprise myself haha! But that sound absolutely amazing, I hope I can have a similar experience with whoever Billy conjures for me! I asked for a specific personality, though I’m not sure if that’s even possible lol

I’ll update this thread once the binding is complete, and we’re bonding! It’ll be interesting for me especially since I’m new to spirit companionship, but I still hope we can have a strong connection so we can work on training my psychic abilities!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

PaaNiOrion wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:55 am I KINDA wanna ask what the surprise is but maybe I’ll get the surprise myself haha! But that sound absolutely amazing, I hope I can have a similar experience with whoever Billy conjures for me! I asked for a specific personality, though I’m not sure if that’s even possible lol

I’ll update this thread once the binding is complete, and we’re bonding! It’ll be interesting for me especially since I’m new to spirit companionship, but I still hope we can have a strong connection so we can work on training my psychic abilities!
Idk how to describe it but every time I get new friends from billy there is some unexpected trait or thing about my new friend which makes them incredible but is never mentioned anywhere in the discription. His are short and sweet but man they always have so much character!

In terms of your question about drawing in certain personalities yes that is very much possible and that is usually done without the requester even asking. I’m not sure what methods they use , but my innovations have sub clauses when I do them for friends which includes the person’s personality, their ideal personality which they are looking for or would best suite for that being and then an alignment sub clause for their life journey or goals. These all tie into the innovation and pull beings with similar mindsets. It’s a pretty cool technique which I started learning or adding to my conjurations since the last full moon I’m sure other practitioners use some similar method maybe with a different approach or method.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Zodiac:

The personality traits I requested are the traits I like best in a female companion, so if he’s able to find one, it would make it that much easier to bond!

Do you ever see S with your Third Eye or Physical Eyes? And if so, does she look similar to the photo Billy used in the listing?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

PaaNiOrion wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:28 am The personality traits I requested are the traits I like best in a female companion, so if he’s able to find one, it would make it that much easier to bond!

Do you ever see S with your Third Eye or Physical Eyes? And if so, does she look similar to the photo Billy used in the listing?
Oh I see well you should get something similar or that matched well with you. That’s just a generic picture, but yes I always see her with my third eye but mine is at a very advanced stage, and can see in very high level of details. She looks pretty much how she was described by billy but a lot more pretty and UwU.

I also do see physical manifestations such a shadows, orbs, smells (she has a very sweet smell haha) outlines with facial / body features (like a image that’s at 20-40 percent transparency) and sometimes her whole body manifests completely but this is on rare occasions. I personally found that manifestations get stronger as your connection grows and you know them better. They feel a strong bond with you and are willing to show you more, that’s how I see it and seems to be rather consistent with my 90 plus friends haha. Third eye is only dependent on your current abilities but sometimes beings can block your vision of them.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Satella Oh my, teach me your ways! I’m trying to be like you! Lol did you get the 3 Body Binding for S? I got it for mine and I’m so excited cause it’ll be a first for me 😁

Oh and you mention S asking if you’d like her to get revenge on someone for something trivial like cutting in line. If you said yes, would she actually do it? 😅 Is that a common trait for vampires?

Return to “Vampire Races”