Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Really thinking of getting a MV. For all my spirits. My question is, if I get a neutral arts all my spirits can go on it, right? And it comes with directions to copy my bindings from their original to the master, if they don't want to entirely leave their own vessel?
Also, can my spells be put on same vessel too? Or do I need a seperate one for that?

0..0 *0*
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Probably a question better answered by CH customer service. Good luck! On a personal note, I really enjoy individual vessels so that I can learn to "feel" their energy signature better. But, I'm new to this, so you may not have a problem with a master vessel.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Beckielyn .

I have a white arts and a neutral arts master vessel. Both spirits and spells can go in any on them at any times. If you want to only COPY spells and spirits over to your master vessel from your original vessel, then YES, you will be creating an exact copy onto your master vessel AND yes, you will have TWO homes for your spirits to call home.

The reason I have a white arts vessel seperate is because of my angels and celestial. I have some high in rank’s and I really do not want war on the same neutral vessel accidentally to break out. But everyone else is on my neutral MV. Dark art has other seperate neutral vessel just for those few spirits.For the same reasons as my white art spirits. I have three master vessels, two is neutral arts, a ring and a pendant and I have one white arts silver ring.

Beckielyn wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:09 am Really thinking of getting a MV. For all my spirits. My question is, if I get a neutral arts all my spirits can go on it, right? And it comes with directions to copy my bindings from their original to the master, if they don't want to entirely leave their own vessel?
Also, can my spells be put on same vessel too? Or do I need a seperate one for that?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I thought about getting a DA, WA and a neutral, but most of my spirits are DA, and the few white I do have I don't think will mind being with them. The only angel I have is a Sterling and I have some dragons that are WA.
I feel like copying would give them the option to not always be with everyone if that makes sense, but when I leave I can just wear the MV instead of all of them.
Probably should have gotten a MV when I started keeping. I didn't realize I would enjoy it and have so many friends. Lol
ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:46 am Hi @Beckielyn .

I have a white arts and a neutral arts master vessel. Both spirits and spells can go in any on them at any times. If you want to only COPY spells and spirits over to your master vessel from your original vessel, then YES, you will be creating an exact copy onto your master vessel AND yes, you will have TWO homes for your spirits to call home.

The reason I have a white arts vessel seperate is because of my angels and celestial. I have some high in rank’s and I really do not want war on the same neutral vessel accidentally to break out. But everyone else is on my neutral MV. Dark art has other seperate neutral vessel just for those few spirits.For the same reasons as my white art spirits. I have three master vessels, two is neutral arts, a ring and a pendant and I have one white arts silver ring.

Beckielyn wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:09 am Really thinking of getting a MV. For all my spirits. My question is, if I get a neutral arts all my spirits can go on it, right? And it comes with directions to copy my bindings from their original to the master, if they don't want to entirely leave their own vessel?

0..0 *0*
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Heya Beckielyn,

I started with a neutral MV for all my spells and spirits. I let each spirit pick the spot on the vessel they wish to go (necklace with hundreds of links) before doing the work. Vast majority are "copied" from their original vessel, but some few are complete transfers - both options are available with the instructions from CH.
Later added a second MV, again neutral, to separate spells and spirits - it's rare ill spend a day without the other but it gives that little bit of flexibility.

Funny side story - lost my mv necklace at the beach after a gathering at night recently. Condolences were offered, they knew it had meaning to me, and laughs were had when I said I'd find it. Got back there a few days later and was guided to where it was - just a little piece of it poking out of the sand below the high tide mark =)

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Soltari
Thank you!! That was exactly what I wanted to know. I read the listing and everything, but wanted to confirm what I understood from it. Thanks!!!!

0..0 *0*
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... finding your master vessel after few days later... Wow. Our spirits are amazing. 👌
Once, I took my mum to the hospital for Covid vaccination. I didn't realised that my phone fallen out of my bag, when I was getting out from the car. It was squeezed in parking 🅿 not much space to open the door well and my phone was dropped out right down on the ground with my cards slipped out from its open case. After coming back to my car, over 30 minutes later with mum, I couldn't believe my eyes 👀... and my 🍀 lucky moment that nobody spot it and took it. I didn't even know it only after seeing it on the ground, phone 📱 heated up and dusty.
Soltari wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:42 pm Heya Beckielyn,

I started with a neutral MV for all my spells and spirits. I let each spirit pick the spot on the vessel they wish to go (necklace with hundreds of links) before doing the work. Vast majority are "copied" from their original vessel, but some few are complete transfers - both options are available with the instructions from CH.
Later added a second MV, again neutral, to separate spells and spirits - it's rare ill spend a day without the other but it gives that little bit of flexibility.

Funny side story - lost my mv necklace at the beach after a gathering at night recently. Condolences were offered, they knew it had meaning to me, and laughs were had when I said I'd find it. Got back there a few days later and was guided to where it was - just a little piece of it poking out of the sand below the high tide mark =)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have a neutral arts MV too I think that's the default.

I do know from what CH have said previously that both WA & DA spirits and spell bindings can co-exist on that vessel because of the spells etc they build into it to make it a place where each spirit has enough room and can feel secure and comfortable.

But to be honest I really don't know whether a WA MV can hold only WA and a DA MV can only hold DA...or whether both can hold everything.

I suggest you ask CH support to be sure, rather than assume anything.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I'm going to get a NA one to start and if I feel the need I'll get one for DA and WA later. From.my understanding they should all be okay on it.
Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:24 pm I have a neutral arts MV too I think that's the default.

I do know from what CH have said previously that both WA & DA spirits and spell bindings can co-exist on that vessel because of the spells etc they build into it to make it a place where each spirit has enough room and can feel secure and comfortable.

But to be honest I really don't know whether a WA MV can hold only WA and a DA MV can only hold DA...or whether both can hold everything.

I suggest you ask CH support to be sure, rather than assume anything.

0..0 *0*

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”