new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I apologize if a similar thread already exists, I tried searching for it but my search may have been too specific.

Anyways, I’m a catholic. I wouldn’t say a devout one, but a catholic nonetheless. Recently, I’ve been interested in possibly adding an infernal being to my spirit family. Specifically, ones that Eve from Eden’s Apple works with. I’m not as concerned with what other members of my religion thinks about it (if they even find out because I don’t plan on talking much about my spiritual journey), but I wonder what my God and his Angels would think about it. Would it be frowned upon and would working with daemons jeopardize my eternal salvation? I did a divination through a pendulum with my Bronwyn Angel, and she said it was okay but what are your thoughts on this manner?

I’m so happy that there’s a place where I can ask these questions without being judged!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PaaNiOrion wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:49 pm I apologize if a similar thread already exists, I tried searching for it but my search may have been too specific.

Anyways, I’m a catholic. I wouldn’t say a devout one, but a catholic nonetheless. Recently, I’ve been interested in possibly adding an infernal being to my spirit family. Specifically, ones that Eve from Eden’s Apple works with. I’m not as concerned with what other members of my religion thinks about it (if they even find out because I don’t plan on talking much about my spiritual journey), but I wonder what my God and his Angels would think about it. Would it be frowned upon and would working with daemons jeopardize my eternal salvation? I did a divination through a pendulum with my Bronwyn Angel, and she said it was okay but what are your thoughts on this manner?

I’m so happy that there’s a place where I can ask these questions without being judged!
I was brought up in a devout Catholic family - but as soon as I left home stopped going to church etc. All my spirituality since has been what the fire and brimstone-type priests of the 1950s and 60s would have called 'evil' because it hasn't been Christian or monotheistic.

And that leads on neatly to your question: " Would it be frowned upon and would working with daemons jeopardize my eternal salvation?"

Beliefs, to me, are what we humans choose to adopt. (And some spirits do too, to the extent of subscribing to one of the monotheistic beliefs.) Human christians are likely to frown on working with non-christian spirits, due to the influence of longstanding dogma and a belief that anything non-Christian is plain wrong and must be evil.

Some fundamentalist, evangelical types will consider acupuncture or yoga evil/satanic but New Ager-type christians know that's wrong. So for humans what's frowned on will vary.

It's our human right to be able to hold views / beliefs on religious matters. We don't have to all believe the same thing. But it may get confusing and we may wonder what is The Real Truth etc. In my opinion many seemingly conflicting beliefs can be valid. It may be how we feel about our path that's most important.

Spirits may take a more nuanced view, I think. Whatever a bound spirit companion is called, the issue of whether or not the being is malicious may be most important to them.

That leads on to what for me is the main issue. As spirit keepers we need to exercise due diligence, vetting sellers as to reliability, experience etc. And we need to work out what any individual seller means when they call a being a 'daemon' , for example.

Creepy Hollows conjures and binds 'Daemons' but those are not 'demons'. They are "Daemons are the spirits of dead heroes." CH has said it does not conjure demons and will never offer malicious/ evil beings.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=daemo

I suggest that you look very carefully at what a seller's metaphysical beliefs are and what definitions they use, rather than what labels they give a bound spirit companion. It can be quite complex and diverse. A 'daemon' from one seller may be described as infernal but from another, such as CH, it's not. The same being may be understood differently. The same name may be used to describe distinctly different beings. Plus: are they said to be black arts (malicious) or dark arts? We must avoid malicious beings at all costs.

This forum post is key...

topic20345.html

The last consideration would be: is a conjured and bound companion spirit going to be too dark for me?

ASH has cautioned against getting Dark Arts companions that are significantly darker than ourselves, eg in the Great Dark Arts Guidance book. See also https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... ation.html

What will God and his angels think about it ( having an 'infernal' being)? That's a complex, metaphysical philosophy question that may be best reflected on by yourself. Or you can keep to the spiritual guidelines your belief system already has in place...whatever those are.

Apparently our spirit companions will usually be happy with what we're happy with.

I find it hard to think of God and his angels in classic Christian terms, as I strongly suspect that is mainly a human construct. So for me personal safety - avoiding malicious beings, taking care - and being comfortable with what I'm doing is the fundamental thing.

Worry or doubt causes blocks in spirit connection anyway, so it makes sense to not take any steps we're not totally sure about for that reason alone.

What's your own gut feeling on what you're asking about? That may be as important as anything else.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I second everything that @Lewk said here. The only other point I can share is from my own experience.

As it turns out, I am heavily white art /celestial in my energy make up and attract celestial light beings. I have minor strength in elemental energy as well, so mystic creatures, as I have figured it and light spy vamp and Djinn are okay as well for me to keep as a Christian human as well as my energy signature as a Celestial.

But recently, an unbound deamond also attracted to me, who appeared from a pass life familiar background??? Turned out to be a demon actually and wasn't at all a CH interpretation type, although he wasn't a lowborn or ranked nor from the infernal plan.

Yet, I chose to send him back wherever he came from due to my present light and energy signatures and my path that I have right now as a human and following, which will not include this kind of being on this earthly journey.

My point is, you need to figure yourself out in your soul life as a catholic, and see if it's a match with your energy's signature and your will. What is it you follow right now as a so called path or call and do that ONE thing without regrets.

[quoted=PaaNiOrion post_id=839868 time=1664563746 user_id=23074]
I apologize if a similar thread already exists, I tried searching for it but my search may have been too specific.

[/quote]

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

What god think about you keeping infernals...hmmm who knows...Probably you are the only one who can answer it, as each of us will have a different pov depending on our belief system. Ultimately what you think of yourself is what matters imo.

Although I do not keep "infernals", I keep both regular and fallen angels, the latter can be considered demonic depending on the belief. What I can say based on my experience as a person raised as catholic (nowadays I am not associated with any religious system) but also keeping darker entities, make sure to check your beliefs before welcoming one, as if you subconsciously think that those are evil or that you might not get salvation because of keeping one, it might create issues with bonding or it might end up with revoking the being because of fear. Not saying it will happen for sure to you, just mentioning these possibilities according to my personal experience. Also, some darker beings might need quite a bit of dedication, make sure to check with the conjurer what level of dedication the being needs.

Whatever choice you will make I wish you good luck with your path!

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71

Everyone here has given you such wonderfully wise answers, @PaaNiOrion . I also want to add my concurrence with them.
1. Whether the spirit is malicious
2. What you feel about the spirit is of great importance.

PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Thank you all so much for your priceless insights! I personally don’t have any reservations working with the ones conjured by Priestess Eve because of her phenomenal reputation in this community, how transparent she is about the entities she works with, and the safety measures she undertakes with her conjures. But yes, I agree that it would be unfair to the entity if I have lingering thoughts in my subconscious that our companionship may jeopardize my personal relationship with God.

Never in my life would I have even thought I would be this open about actively pursuing a companionship with a daemon, but with research, and enlightenment from conjurers and practitioners, here we are! 😅

In the meantime, I think I’ll continue to ruminate on this scenario and not rush into it like I typically do.

Any other thoughts, recommendations, and insights are more than welcome!!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

PaaNiOrion wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:49 pm I apologize if a similar thread already exists, I tried searching for it but my search may have been too specific.

I think you may be mistaken about daemons. A daemon is once a hero who was praised and sometimes has their own statue depending on the region where they're from. People would even be giving them offerings in hopes of being granted a specific ability that the hero possessed. So they were basically serving God. There is nothing wrong with working with one or more. They are not Black Arts demons, which are a very different thing.

Surely, if God wanted to put obstacles to jeopardize you, God would introduce you to criminals and killers instead of this path, yeah?
Use reverse psychology on yourself. If you pass away, don't you want to be useful, helpful and still help family members or even strangers? This is what these spirits do.

I'm not exactly sure what's the source of your fears. Are you brewing something that you're afraid will jeopardize your eternal salvation? And your Angel is from the Astral Realm. They're not exactly the type of Angels described in the Bible if that makes sense. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “General Questions”