Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Until recently, I found myself.... Obssessed? With someone I liked, it wasn't love that I felt, it was a... frantic, twisted passion of the heart that threatened to overwhelm me. A sickened, ill thing.
Last night, my Dullahan paid me a visit, just before dreaming; the form of a towering, headless knight rested beside me, draping an arm casually across my shoulders, and he asked me what I was afraid of. In my addled state, I told him about my.... interest. He didn't say anything, just hummed and we lay together like that until I finally slept.

Well, recently, I finally recognised my addled state for what it was and broke free of it. It hurt, like a minature heartbreak, but on coming out the other side I felt far better. Recalling what he had said to me last night, I pulled out the tarot deck and asked if he could give me a message. I just kept shuffling, getting a sense for him going "Now", "Draw", "Deal".

The three cards he gave me were The Star, the Ace of Cups, and Temperance.
I felt joyful and relieved at his message, the first two cards both to do- as far as I'm aware- with pulling yourself back together after a disaster; hope, joy and new beginnings. Temperance, I assume was advice moving forwards; patience and moderation.

Now I just sit here with him looming beside me, reading as I write this, and I feel... Warm. I feel cleansed.
He's a great friend and protector. Originally, he's an unbound who visited me several times in my life, before finally agreeing to stay bound; a warrior by heart and trade, and I am honoured to know him.

Thank you, Sir G.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

<3 I love how your companion helped you. Thank you for sharing this personal story.

Return to “Dark Arts”