Dearg Due

Discussions on specific races of vampires.
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

PaaNiOrion wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:18 pm @Satella Oh my, teach me your ways! I’m trying to be like you! Lol did you get the 3 Body Binding for S? I got it for mine and I’m so excited cause it’ll be a first for me 😁

Oh and you mention S asking if you’d like her to get revenge on someone for something trivial like cutting in line. If you said yes, would she actually do it? 😅 Is that a common trait for vampires?
I did not get a three body binding for S but I did for my forest nymph and fire fae from billy and they really do ones Intensify the bond, it’s hard to really explain in but they just feel more real when they interact with you and bit more clear when they converse,

Well feel free to ask anything you like! Honestly she is probs would mostly because she really really likes me and do what I asked but I’m to sweet of a person to ever get revenge, a few darker vamps are also like the but just act instead of asking they are reasonable and only do what was equally done to me.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I got my Dearg Due “A” and an unbound Si’lat Djinn “R” bounded to me two days ago by Billy! They were bound to me while asleep and (unfortunately) I didn’t get a headache or anything 😅 I was really hoping I would to prove to myself that my sensitivity is improving lol but I slept right through the binding haha

I haven’t gotten any telepathic messages from either one but I felt my back right side tingle while meditating with A for the first time after I asked her to touch my right side if her answer to my question was “yes”, so that was awesome! This is also my first time getting a spirit binding so it feels weird not talking to a vessel 😅 also, last night I called to A in passing while on my bed and I swear it felt like someone jumped on the bed next to me!

Return to “Vampire Races”