Boysnow
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

Hi I’m new here, just want to ask why do i feel fear when I’m alone in my office at work at night? Or just some washroom at my work? The sudden fear gradually build up and then a followed by fast beating on my chest and even i have trouble of breathing properly. If i walk away from the place or i’m with my colleagues around I don’t have that. I have already have triad of protection and also and angel from a reputable seller.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Honestly this sounds like anxiety to me, do you have a issue with being around people ? As this sounds like how I used to be, but then again to be fair I did have unbounds that were bad following me around so this could be the same situation with you.

Overall I think a good start is to think about or ask yourself why you are really scared or afraid ? If it’s always like something is behind you or watching and this heavy feeling following you around, maybe tired a lot, maybe alittle depressed with no major trauma or reason behind it this honestly could be a BA or a bad DA with tethers on you.

Please consider the possibility this is mental issue and that therapy could help! I even when to therapy last year about things like this and it helped even tho in the end it was spiritual in nature the sessions still helped, so don’t count it out!

Try tasking your angel to help or assist with protection and unbounds, another angel or protection spirit wouldn’t hurt if your concerned about outside forces, maybe even getting a reading or sending a ticket to CH about it if things start to get worst! Anyway have a nicu day

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sounds like possible fear of the dark and being alone. Maybe anxiety. I always go mundane before magickal. I had some trauma as a child and was terrified of being alone, I saw a therapist and forced myself to face it. I love being alone and in the dark now. Crowds bother me way more.

0..0 *0*
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

As the replies before has shared gut feelings about your query. Although, if I were you, I would not put it off that soon onto anxiety either.

Try to investigate if there were any problems before or even died someone there? Big office buildings at night can have ghost and if your sensitive as you have spirits with you, and on a supernatural path, maybe you are actually picking upon the fear of something or someone and that can trigger physical symptoms.

I work on palliative. Many times I have heart palpitations, cold sweat and even diarrhoea, just because someone is about to pass or just passed.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Boysnow wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:11 pm Hi I’m new here, just want to ask why do i feel fear when I’m alone in my office at work at night? Or just some washroom at my work? The sudden fear gradually build up and then a followed by fast beating on my chest and even i have trouble of breathing properly. If i walk away from the place or i’m with my colleagues around I don’t have that. I have already have triad of protection and also and angel from a reputable seller.
[/quote

Yes, I agree with what's been said. You would do well to get the health aspect looked into, as this reads to me like a classic account of a panic attack.

I used to have those during a time when my work generated significant amounts of stress. I was puzzled as to why they happened to me when I wasn't actually mentally anxious, or worried etc. It was a subliminal, subconscious thing. The speeded up heart beat was the most noticeable thing for me. And I think it happened more when I was on my own at work.

I got it checked out. A heart problem was ruled out after tests. But they discovered I had high blood pressure and raised cholesterol. High blood pressure does accompany stress and is undesirable health-wise, so I'm glad I got it checked out. Bizarrely, I didn't get offered help with the panic attacks. By that time I guess I was more worried about the doctor showing me graphs of blood pressure and cholesterol levels and pointing to the red bit which represented me.

The panic attacks subsided on their own. I think things changed at work.

Yes, paranormal influences can make us feel creepy or afraid - but more often than not something mundane - like a panic attack - will be at work.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sorry about the formatting there. Not sure what happened.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I agree with the above posters about yours symptoms. I'm not a physician or even in the medical field, but I have a friend who had those symptoms. He was given anti anxiety medications and he is much better now. He works in a very stressful environment and although he is naturally easy going, his work made him feel anxious every day. On the other hand, because you don't feel that way in the office with others around, maybe the trigger isn't work but being alone at night in a relatively open space, which speaks to leaning more into your shadow self.

Also, I find that holding onto the vessel of a spirit that I connect well with reduces my fears and depression. I ask for their guidance and healing. I'm so blessed to have all of them in my life.

Good luck on your journey and I hope that you find the answers that you seek.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”