Highly recommend sellers?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have purchased from many sellers, I left reviews for most of them. Not all of them were worthy of any sort of praise. In the past, I used to look for “the next best thing” and try to buy from as many sellers as I can — looking for *that* spirit.

Currently, I’m being rather exclusive from where I get my spirits from. I’m planning on keeping the number of sellers extremely minimum.

Great ones from the past whom I’ll continue getting spirits from:
CH and S&S are worth every penny.

New seller I’m happy I took the plunge and ordered:
Dark Kingdom Magickals have proven to be reliable seller with powerful entities.

Definite future purchases:
Eden’s Apple
Sun & Moon Aminism

Maybe future purchase:
Izida's ancient magick
JulesMagickMoon

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Syrah wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:06 am

Eden’s Apple
Okay I didn’t want to open a thread so I’ll ask here: where is she?! I have ordered earlier this month and then she disappeared. I haven’t heard from her since despite my emails. Any idea why she’s MIA?

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

I love 💘 this list of sellers, but do you have a highly recommended spell castor?

djinn1
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mackian

Katy Kat's Treasures on Etsy is my most Favorite Seller out there. She has wonderful ratings and She and her Coven are very helpful and experienced.

jonmadden91
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Super speed

Below 1-7 is for spirits/spells that can really pack a punch! No particular order.

1. Creepyhollows (anything)
2. Norsewarlock (for spells & incense etc. Also has spells that can do things like attract wild spirits if you wish)
2. Andersony (fiverr); (for spells / servitors white arts only.) Spirits are as attunements khodam, angel. but not listed publicly do custom order.) Most powerful spell caster and reiki healer imo. Highly recommended. Does have some "grey" arts stuff not listed but will not let it go for maleficent use.

3. goblintom (fiverr); (spells only) can do just about anything not black arts and is reluctant to do dark arts spells these days. Not as open to do spirits, servitors but can always ask.
4. Billy Bladez from The Pagan Shop (anything, has a ton of fae and spirits that can attract unbounds if you're in to that!)
5. Kelis/DarkDesires (anything) Most powerful Servitors called "alphas" a little slow to respond at times. but only 1 person.
6. DarkKingdomMagickals (good spirit companions) Great customer service.
7. Lilith's Treasure Tavern (great dark arts) Strong spirits, a bit pricier than others, but at least they are strong and active. Does have sales often. Probably better for heavy dark arts / black arts selection.

Below is for mostly spell kits and spell candle stuff to cast your own spells, most pre-casted or blessed, but some not:
8. CauldronKitty (etsy)
9. WickedSisterBotanica (etsy)
10. CrookedTreeHealing (etsy)
11. BayouMoonCuriosities (etsy)
12. NayNayMotivation (etsy) Very expensive but very good! If you have huge disposable income, then probably try this first.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Keep in mind as you're scrolling through these suggestions that recommendations can only tell you so much.

People will advocate for sellers that provide adequate communication/are polite without considering the actual work of the seller, and then very many people here aren't developed enough to be able to properly distinguish great service from mediocre or from very poor because magic and the paranormal are not things that can be easily quantified. For all some know, the supernatural activity they believe they are getting from a seller's work is actually coming from an unbound or from the work of another practitioner they've purchased from in the past - not everyone here can necessarily tell the difference and that's a major flaw in the reviewing process.

If someone is still starting out on their journey or has a ways to go, they can only vouch to a certain extent. Look for recommendations from experienced folks who have actually made/have proven progress as well as being unbiased. I don't mean this to be snarky toward those less experienced giving recommendations, it's simply true.

Ultimately, the only surefire way to go is to follow your intuition and see if you personally enjoy or seem to get something out of the experience. And even if you do, it may take months to years to fully validate that experience, and even then it doesn't mean others will have the same experience with that seller.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Syrah wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:04 pm
Syrah wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:06 am

Eden’s Apple
Okay I didn’t want to open a thread so I’ll ask here: where is she?! I have ordered earlier this month and then she disappeared. I haven’t heard from her since despite my emails. Any idea why she’s MIA?
Hello. I do not come on here often so I deeply apologize for the late response. I have not went anywhere. You can reach me on all the same outlets as a year ago. I did however switch domain platform providers early last year. There is a chance your order got lost in the move. The best place to reach me is on my social media; link located at bottom of my site. If you can email me or DM me on my social media platform your order number and your name I will surely rectify this and accommodate you, if I haven't all ready. My email is the same. I look forward to hearing from you so we can sort this out.

Blessings,
Eve

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My recommendation as follow in order of appearance due to my experience with these awesome sellers.

1, CH is still my go to shop. They just really safe, matching my energy signature with custom conjuration and they 90 % manifest to me within one week of receiving them. I am forever grateful for their support and commitment to follow up and excellent communication regarding everything that I have ever needed to check with them. They feel like to me an extension of family and friends.

2, MMT is my second go to especially for living entity that CH hasn't got or I simply can't find because they use different names.

3, ThePaganShop online is also good. But, all my entities that is from Billy, although some of them manifested, they are very very quiet ALL the time. So I couldn't figure what is going on. Maybe my energy signature could not be matched that well. I still love all my precious companions from Billy but none of them showing off at all.

4, Bluejay gave me 4 very active and beautiful spirits. Some great spells and Jamie has been terrific... But unfortunately pendamic spoiled me shipping experience with her twice.

5, Ivory Pagan become my absolute number one reader. She is just that awesome, detailed, terrific and a great friend. She even conjured some beautiful companions who appeared to me quickly and I treasure them for ever. I have Royal Servitors from her too. Her prices, although she often put up sales, still dearer especially with dollar exchange.

6, MoonlitsHollow quickly became my big favourite and I purchased excellent enhancement and spells from him. I even got my two most active spirits companions from him. He has excellent customer service too. Very fast delivery and service. He is very detailed and one of a kind personality. BUT due to my light celestial companions and my energy make up I had to make a decision to part from his work on me. Therefore, try and see if you can work with him. Follow your intuitive guidance very strongly to avoid war if you have that kind of opposing spirit companions that will fearfully protective of yourself. Joel is literally other worldly and very dark energy yet professional young man.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:44 pm Keep in mind as you're scrolling through these suggestions that recommendations can only tell you so much.

People will advocate for sellers that provide adequate communication/are polite without considering the actual work of the seller, and then very many people here aren't developed enough to be able to properly distinguish great service from mediocre or from very poor because magic and the paranormal are not things that can be easily quantified. For all some know, the supernatural activity they believe they are getting from a seller's work is actually coming from an unbound or from the work of another practitioner they've purchased from in the past - not everyone here can necessarily tell the difference and that's a major flaw in the reviewing process.

If someone is still starting out on their journey or has a ways to go, they can only vouch to a certain extent. Look for recommendations from experienced folks who have actually made/have proven progress as well as being unbiased. I don't mean this to be snarky toward those less experienced giving recommendations, it's simply true.

Ultimately, the only surefire way to go is to follow your intuition and see if you personally enjoy or seem to get something out of the experience. And even if you do, it may take months to years to fully validate that experience, and even then it doesn't mean others will have the same experience with that seller.
YES. ❤️❤️❤️ It's no disrespect to people and their experiences, but it's always helpful to keep in my mind when determining what actions to take on your own spiritual journey.

Return to “Sellers You Love”