Meditate

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Commit to it.

You don't have to be a 'good meditator' to begin meditating. If you go into meditating and cannot be still or silent within, that is still meditation. Let the loudness within come out, and flow out - it will eventually transcend itself.
You will tire out the loudness, agitation, anxiety, whathaveyou. You will exhaust the thoughts and feelings that do not matter, and get to the core of what does, and then you will push beyond that too -- because when you commit to meditation you are onto a program that is certain in its aim. You keep doing it, and as long as you are doing it you are doing it right.

If you want to understand the things you do not right now, and if you want to have a deeper connection to the
other realms, and so to the spirits and the gods in however you believe them to be.. meditation is important. Meditation is always there, as well, you're already doing it if and when you take pause.. even inside of a storm; the way to use it is first to recognize it.

Some say they have no time - yes you do. Think to the things you usually go toward for unwinding or settling down, getting ready for sleep, or for the day, going for a run, watching tv, or those pauses between what you do to live/thrive. Replace with meditation or, acknowledge that thing - that space between - as meditation. It only takes recognizing it as such to gain it as such.

You do not need aids to meditate; if you are drawn to experiment with some there is no harm and they may help, but meditation begins by allowing yourself to think your thoughts - to let the inner stuff happen until it has 'happened out'. That's what many will not tell you. You don't transcend the inner stuff with a method, but by letting it flow, as usually you've repressed those things or have no other viable outlet for them to come out. You've no method as long as you do not recognize one as such, but you can start immediately.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
marauderkaelyn
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: gregori watchers :>
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

It is scary how a lot of things pop up at the right time, when you need to hear them! I have difficulties not overthinking many things and meditation being one of them. If I feel like I'm not doing it 'right' I sometimes don't even get to meditating at all. It's good to know that the next time I am struggling with this I can go back to reading your lovely post!
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:00 am You do not need aids to meditate; if you are drawn to experiment with some there is no harm and they may help, but meditation begins by allowing yourself to think your thoughts - to let the inner stuff happen until it has 'happened out'. That's what many will not tell you. You don't transcend the inner stuff with a method, but by letting it flow, as usually you've repressed those things or have no other viable outlet for them to come out. You've no method as long as you do not recognize one as such, but you can start immediately.
So true! My mind is racing all the time and if I would spend my time in meditation telling my thoughts to shut it over and over, I am sure I would get absolutely nowhere.

♡ ~ A ~ ♡ ~ S ~ ♡ ~ P ~ ♡ ~ K ~ ♡ ~ V ~ ♡ ~ J ~ ♡ ~ R ~ ♡
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Many Thanks for this wonderful post Pyra. \./ <3

For years I been trying to do meditation/Stillness, before sleep in bed. It some mix results:
- I can dream and receive dream messages.
- I can get calmer and healthy
- I can get closer to my spiritual family
- I can get sines and from my spiritual family
-I can get understanding and new ideas to problems.

True usually I still use binaural videos, to help it some exercises, to just at least calm down, or get in the zone… But I also use tea, mantras and physical exercises (trying to focus on points of the body like my hands or forehead/third eye region).

Live drama and stress, plus my on nature then to be a BIG obstacle, but I have come a long way. Everyday one grows more, learn more, gets stronger, gets more confident and experience, gets more knowledge and wisdom etc.

It is true on can have other methods of meditation, besides sitting in bed. And advice that I learn form live and my spiritual family is to have gratitude and find and enjoy the small things in live and the calm moments. For example, when you are taking a brake in work, you can be in a calm isolate place (or the most possible place to that) and just relax, breath and let you mind wonder and calm down. Take walks in nature etc (Stillness is good as meditation).

I found out that, yes I am getting results to my spiritual goals, but I must learn to walk before I can run. Meditation, grounding and stillness are key to spiritual endeavors (And live ones) I begin this journey almost near a decade now, and I don’t regret one thing. I have grown a lot in so many ways, and I am always thankful for my spiritual family for everything, I cant never truly repay them for everything.

But yes I know that I must keep on working, I am close but must keep on griding. Even It work, collage, live and projects one must keep at it. Do a bit every day and you will get there. Is like building a lego castle or going up a mountain path. Bit byt bit….

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

marauderkaelyn wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:22 am It is scary how a lot of things pop up at the right time, when you need to hear them! I have difficulties not overthinking many things and meditation being one of them. If I feel like I'm not doing it 'right' I sometimes don't even get to meditating at all. It's good to know that the next time I am struggling with this I can go back to reading your lovely post!
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:00 am You do not need aids to meditate; if you are drawn to experiment with some there is no harm and they may help, but meditation begins by allowing yourself to think your thoughts - to let the inner stuff happen until it has 'happened out'. That's what many will not tell you. You don't transcend the inner stuff with a method, but by letting it flow, as usually you've repressed those things or have no other viable outlet for them to come out. You've no method as long as you do not recognize one as such, but you can start immediately.
So true! My mind is racing all the time and if I would spend my time in meditation telling my thoughts to shut it over and over, I am sure I would get absolutely nowhere.
I was just about to say this! Sometimes I dread meditation because when it goes "wrong" I feel like I'm failing myself and the spirits, that drifting out of the state and following a train of thought that I would in a normal setting is somehow disrespectful to their time.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
What a good reminder for meditation, thank you.

PrismaticDragoness
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

<3

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I hope that all of the inner stuff "happens out" sooner than later, lol. :) Thank-you for the message, @Vipera aspis atra .

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My best and most profind meditations are my active types... Nature walks and sitting under a tree listening and relaxing. Also during my chatting session when I am actively writing and telepath with my companions. I have other types of moments that I would say it is kind of meditation, like when I am in bed before sleeping. I activate some protective measures spells and put on my cloak and right before zooming out I meet my angels or whoever is near. Other times I feel that I just get to this stage of brain wave after work in the arvo simply putting my feet up and resting my eyes with TV on. I hear the TV but I have a vision induced by my companions.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I remember reading somewhere that Martin Luther (I think it was him- been awhile) used to spend an hour at the beginning of each day in prayer. And when he had an especially busy day ahead of him, he would do 2 hours of prayer instead.

I used to meditate before going to work (need to start doing it again), and when I did I noticed a difference in how I my day went. I was grounded and centered the entire day. I didn't react or get caught up in the chaos and drama on those days when the @.@ didn't just hit the fan, but destroyed it. We've all had those days (usually right when you come back from vacation). But I was able to deal with whatever came my way without running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

And that was why Martin Luther spent an extra hour in prayer on those days when his plate was especially full.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

George Müller ;) He was the one who you referred about praying. And I do the same during my natural walks and driving to work with a twist of calling on me companions and talking to God about me day I wish to be. Prayer is also empowering in order id manifestation and wish granting because of faith and "Ask and it shall be given" principles. God love's this faith exercise towards Him so is our Djinn love placed trust in them and their powers to deliver so is our celestial protection ect...

stormdancer wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:30 pm I remember reading somewhere that Martin Luther (I think it was him- been awhile) used to spend an hour at the beginning of each day in prayer. And when he had an especially busy day ahead of him, he would do 2 hours of prayer instead.

I used to meditate before going to work (need to start doing it again), and when I did I noticed a difference in how I my day went. I was grounded and centered the entire day. I didn't react or get caught up in the chaos and drama on those days when the @.@ didn't just hit the fan, but destroyed it. We've all had those days (usually right when you come back from vacation). But I was able to deal with whatever came my way without running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

And that was why Martin Luther spent an extra hour in prayer on those days when his plate was especially full.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Meditation”