Any tips for nympho offerings and bonding

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Gwyne Of Eve
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: White art
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wood elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

We've been together for a little over a month, so we're past the initial bonding but what are some things that they like that's in general plus hopefully that doesn't scream Socket-try innuendo(don't know rules on this part of the forum for these friends um specialty).
We do a few things already like listening to some of the tantric stimulations I bought in a meditation bundle a while ago and he seems to like it.
Also, we've met a few times in dreams but I still working on becoming lucid reliably.
I did look at the encyclopedia for ch but besides that can't find too much on the race in general. So if you have any links that would be helpful.
I do have the code words and bought a connecting stone but the stone is coming in the mail. I know this is long but thanks again for any help.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Anything romantic can work, they're very appreciative of attention and loving acts. Gift Giving, quality time, and keeping them in your thoughts would brighten their day.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Bringing back an older thread just to say this:

An EXCELLENT method for bonding with Nymphos is looking up picture references and getting their opinions on which match them the most. I have multiple and there are none that don't enjoy spending time on it. Has helped me drop some preconceived notions about how the physical descriptions should be interpreted (one "sun-kissed skin" could be a very different tone on another with the same trait mentioned and it's also useful for nailing down what their exact hair length and preferred style is)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Gwyne Of Eve wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:51 pm We've been together for a little over a month, so we're past the initial bonding but what are some things that they like that's in general plus hopefully that doesn't scream Socket-try innuendo(don't know rules on this part of the forum for these friends um specialty).
We do a few things already like listening to some of the tantric stimulations I bought in a meditation bundle a while ago and he seems to like it.
Also, we've met a few times in dreams but I still working on becoming lucid reliably.
I did look at the encyclopedia for ch but besides that can't find too much on the race in general. So if you have any links that would be helpful.
I do have the code words and bought a connecting stone but the stone is coming in the mail. I know this is long but thanks again for any help.
Hi

My responses may be quite predictable but still I hope it's useful.

If they are CH Nymphos, the Encyclopedia entry gives useful tips. Plus there's a special Nympho offering available in the CH Shop, which is re-usable. Then there's the Mantras for Spirits mantra for aiding connection with Nymphos, here.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=mantras

According to CH they like us to be engaged in sexual activity already before we call them, either on our own or with someone else. Naked and ready for action. That makes it easier for them or respond. They also like offerings of silk or velvet beforehand. (cf Great White Arts Guidance book.)

If they are *not* CH Nymphos, then none of that may be useful, as there's no guarantee they're the same spirit race at all - just what that seller decides to call a Nympho, because that's a familiar term in modern bound spirit keeping. You'd need to put your questions to the seller.

As I understand it, 'Nymphos' are not a spirit race known in classical times etc. It is a type of being CH has encountered - and they are as described in the Encyclopedia - that they conjure and which can be conjured by relevant CH items. I'd hazard a guess that other conjurers and sellers are contacting and conjuring their own sexual spirits, known to them, and calling them Nymphos. Perhaps if they have previously been trained by - or learned from CH - how to conjure the same Nymphos as they do, they could be conjuring, binding and selling them. As they're not a spirit race well known in the past, it's unlikely others are conjuring the same beings...just giving them the same name...all because of CH's impressive early track record in founding modern bound spirit keeping. This is my working assumption.

Other than that, bonding and connection are the same with a CH Nympho as with any sexual spirit, which is in general the same as with any bound spirit companion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”