Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Does anyone have any type of information on this djinn? I know it's a type of Marid djinn, but any background information? I cannot find anything outside of CH, and I'm curious about their background, history, what makes them the type of djinn, and so on? Thank you so much for your information.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

So these are different classifications of Marid djinn who specialize in certain types of wish granting. The names give a bit of a clue as to their personalities; adel means fairness and justice in Arabic, falah is salvation.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also meant to add this bit in to my last post but accidentally posted it too soon, doi…

I haven’t worked with these particular types of djinn, but I’ve worked with a few of the more specific types of marids. They are pretty awesome, I don’t have an adel djinn but I do have a haris djinn who specializes in protection wishes and he is an amazingly sweet guy. He made sure to catch my attention and introduce himself during a mostly lucid dream I was having and he is one major gentlemen. All of my Marid djinn are polite and gentlemanly, marid types of djinn seem to me to be a bit more subdued in manner when manifesting a lot but they are always watching for a chance to participate in your life if you give them permission to act.

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:10 pm I also meant to add this bit in to my last post but accidentally posted it too soon, doi…

I haven’t worked with these particular types of djinn, but I’ve worked with a few of the more specific types of marids. They are pretty awesome, I don’t have an adel djinn but I do have a haris djinn who specializes in protection wishes and he is an amazingly sweet guy. He made sure to catch my attention and introduce himself during a mostly lucid dream I was having and he is one major gentlemen. All of my Marid djinn are polite and gentlemanly, marid types of djinn seem to me to be a bit more subdued in manner when manifesting a lot but they are always watching for a chance to participate in your life if you give them permission to act.
Awesome, thank you so much!

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a Dahab Marid on order. SHe is a pre bound and I just had to get her. I usually go for custom conjured spirits. But everything in her writing up was simply amazing and a very strong call. I forgot to ask Mag & Ash about how dark is she . I don’t have a Marid Djinn. Only very light Djinns that I have. I guess, as long as they are a Marid Djinn, they do have many similarities regardless of specifics that you are interested about. If you have a strong feel to them just get one and come back here to share it with others. I’ll be doing it myself also. As soon I got her and bonded.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn / Genie”