Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

I'm planning on getting a Norse Tiger entity from Lisa's...anyone have any experiences?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: yes, I do have one from Lisa. Although, I didn’t notice any types of manifestations from mine, I do sense his positive, protective shield kind of presence and violet tone of aura. This tiger seems like similar energetically to the Paniwi. Only serves a different purpose in a supernatural life of their keeper. It’s a Tiger , and I love tigers and big cats.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

wildflowerwitch
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf or faery

Yes, I have a Norse Tiger from Lisa that I brought home a few months ago. I can definitely sense a warm and protective energy. I also have not experienced manifestations from my Norse Tiger, but I do feel her presence around me.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Kahlal wrote: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:24 pm I'm planning on getting a Norse Tiger entity from Lisa's...anyone have any experiences?
Yes, I have one from Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures too.

Mine seems very loyal and happy to keep me company and protect me and serve me, as she was supposed to do, and keep bad things away from me and mine all the time. It serves me well and comforts me when I need it too.

I have seen my Norse Tiger moving around, racing along the road, keeping pace ahead and to the side of the vehicle I'm in, for example. It seems to leap into and destroy what seem like bad energy patches or what could be troublesome presences up ahead before they're reached.

Other spirit keepers' experiences - and yours - may well be different but they do seem to do exactly what Lisa says they do.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I do love my Norse tiger too. I have collected by now few Norse origins and I honestly, totally love and prefer them as they have very protective energy. I’ve got 3x Volkh, master Norse psy vampire, a Djinn that is Norse, and my white Norse Tiger. All of them are from Lisa accept for the Djinn.
Lewk wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:07 am
Kahlal wrote: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:24 pm I'm planning on getting a Norse Tiger entity from Lisa's...anyone have any experiences?
Yes, I have one from Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures too.

Mine seems very loyal and happy to keep me company and protect me and serve me, as she was supposed to do, and keep bad things away from me and mine all the time. It serves me well and comforts me when I need it too.

I have seen my Norse Tiger moving around, racing along the road, keeping pace ahead and to the side of the vehicle I'm in, for example. It seems to leap into and destroy what seem like bad energy patches or what could be troublesome presences up ahead before they're reached.

Other spirit keepers' experiences - and yours - may well be different but they do seem to do exactly what Lisa says they do.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”