Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Resources and links to information on vampires.
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I want to rewind the topic on page 2 where the thought about vampires being integrated into human societies is discusses.

I find this utopical and very naive to think that human and vampires can live together. Yes one day like in 900 centuries they could live together but before that what would happen? The exact same things that happen to every race of beings (ex: Extraterristrians): war and blood.

What can happen? First fear, people will fear them because they are considered "monsters" or technically are predatory; they would be chased and studied into laboratory with mad scientists testing things on them (remember the Jewish people in WW2?)
Second, the most accurate scenario would be acceptance towards some humans and great racisms from others calling them demons and such ( Christianism are you there?). Ignorance would push people to chase them down and vampire being ostracised (remember American indians and racisms for Black people?)

If there is a special country for vampires then governements would see potentially danger in them because they can outpower humans with their abilities, here there is an inequality between humans and vampires so the difference would be not accepted.

I am sorry but i see only blood, racism,war and death in real vampires being discovered. If vampires wish to go into human's societies they would have done a LONG time ago. I think that it is their choice to stay hidden and feel safer between them.
Human history proved how humans can be.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Just imagine going outside and telling every random human that you talk to vampires all day... What you get is what those poor vampires would get, only multiply by infinity plus some new Area 51 conspiracy videos to binge all day :P Not to mention vampires can prey on humans. If you can`t put a wolf and a lamb in the same room without expecting some bloodshed, then don`t even entertain the idea.

...and you might revive the Twilight cult

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:18 pm I want to rewind the topic on page 2 where the thought about vampires being integrated into human societies is discusses.

I find this utopical and very naive to think that human and vampires can live together. Yes one day like in 900 centuries they could live together but before that what would happen? The exact same things that happen to every race of beings (ex: Extraterristrians): war and blood.

What can happen? First fear, people will fear them because they are considered "monsters" or technically are predatory; they would be chased and studied into laboratory with mad scientists testing things on them (remember the Jewish people in WW2?)
Second, the most accurate scenario would be acceptance towards some humans and great racisms from others calling them demons and such ( Christianism are you there?). Ignorance would push people to chase them down and vampire being ostracised (remember American indians and racisms for Black people?)

If there is a special country for vampires then governements would see potentially danger in them because they can outpower humans with their abilities, here there is an inequality between humans and vampires so the difference would be not accepted.

I am sorry but i see only blood, racism,war and death in real vampires being discovered. If vampires wish to go into human's societies they would have done a LONG time ago. I think that it is their choice to stay hidden and feel safer between them.
There are groups/organisations of humans that will stand in the way of those who want to capture them though if they learn of their existence and they are willing to riot or cause ‘chaos’ against the ones who don’t tolerate them.

In only a matter of time you might have some people storming into those facilities or labs if those humans learn about what’s going on.

Not only talking vampires here but this would apply to any other intelligent discovered race of beings. There are already groups of people who have made classifying people who mutate in a way ‘too far off the human gene’ pool as hate speech. You are not allowed to say ‘There are sub-human people anymore’.

They did something similar for people historically considered ‘mutants and no longer genetically human’ and demanded society recognise them as human. Mutants today but still get unjustly ostracised in societal areas of life.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 pm
Wizard wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:29 am What are your thoughts on the ones said to have been originally brought about by a historical occult accident or incident said to involve a particular race of beings?

If you saw the details in what I sent.

Also aside from this there’s some stories of these legendary ‘monkeys’ that have ‘vampiric’ traits.

My thoughts are that no matter where a form of vampirism originated, a vampire is a vampire and is distinguishable from one bearing a scattering of milder traits which have resurfaced in later lineage. Many 'types' of vampire are extinct and did not extend through a lineage that is perceivable today, however. As far as I am aware.

But you'd have to give examples of these instances, and specify better what sort of opinion you want from me.

There are vampiric races which have evolved from animalic origins such as with the Bat, the Spider and the Serpent-affiliated.
There’s rumours that Rabisus came into this world by possessing certain people after failed attempts to control them.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:18 pm I want to rewind the topic on page 2 where the thought about vampires being integrated into human societies is discusses.

Either way it’s their choice but just to acknowledge if they did there are going to be these groups of people who will block any attempt to do anything to them.

Maybe they might even overwhelm and storm in protests into those facilities to free them as they’ve done in the past with people in rare cases who were held involuntarily for ‘having mutations’.

These types of people have freed people being held by authorities for other reasons too they believe to be discriminatory, and even inmates ostracised or feared by society sometimes in protests.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Wizard wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:36 am

There are groups/organisations of humans that will stand in the way of those who want to capture them though if they learn of their existence and they are willing to riot or cause ‘chaos’ against the ones who don’t tolerate them.

In only a matter of time you might have some people storming into those facilities or labs if those humans learn about what’s going on.

Not only talking vampires here but this would apply to any other intelligent discovered race of beings. There are already groups of people who have made classifying people who mutate in a way ‘too far off the human gene’ pool as hate speech. You are not allowed to say ‘There are sub-human people anymore’.

They did something similar for people historically considered ‘mutants and no longer genetically human’ and demanded society recognise them as human. Mutants today but still get unjustly ostracised in societal areas of life.
Wizard wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:29 am What are your thoughts on the ones said to have been originally brought about by a historical occult accident or incident said to involve a particular race of beings?

Also aside from this there’s some stories of these legendary ‘monkeys’ that have ‘vampiric’ traits.

My thoughts are that no matter where a form of vampirism originated, a vampire is a vampire and is distinguishable from one bearing a scattering of milder traits which have resurfaced in later lineage. Many 'types' of vampire are extinct and did not extend through a lineage that is perceivable today, however. As far as I am aware.

But you'd have to give examples of these instances, and specify better what sort of opinion you want from me.

There are vampiric races which have evolved from animalic origins such as with the Bat, the Spider and the Serpent-affiliated.
There’s rumours that Rabisus came into this world by possessing certain people after failed attempts to control them.
But as you said it is rare cases but I think that it is possible these groups protect them but governements and scepticism's power would be bigger than these. My personnal opinion though

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Adding so in most cases some sources say that for atleast the Rabisu ones they are often here through possession. You would need to be able to tell them apart from people who aren’t possessed.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Ryla wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:48 am
Fireshadow wrote:So if you would be protected by 22 spirits, do you think it would still be dangerous to get into contact with a Real Living Fullblood Vamp?
To put it simply, yes. Spirits or no spirits, you would become their next meal.
literally haha…

princeDorian
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

i've had some very weird experiences that could fall under what the OP is talking about.

SerpentLady
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Why on Earth would vampires show themselves? It is simply not in their interest in any way, not just because of the way humans are. (actually, arguably everything is vampiric to a degree, we all feed on prana, life force; just the method of getting that varies but I digress!) Actually, some of your 'Living Entity' vampires may be physically incarnated here. At least two of mine have said so, and their energy signature is very different from disincarnate Underworld and astral vampires. But it will be a long time (if ever) until they trust enough to show themselves physically.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I would hope no one would come forward.
Humans as a whole, are vile. People love to take apart any thing they don't understand. Study it under a microscope, see how it works. If they can't, they grab torches and pitchforks and destroy it. It's disgusting.
Maybe in the future humanity won't be this way and it'll be safer for non humans to be out in the open, but this day and age. Nah. Keep it to yourself.
Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love to learn and converse with any thing not from here that is here, probably why I'm a spirit keeper. But, it simply isn't safe.
History has proven that many times over. Most folks still aren't okay with witches, let alone anything else. My husband and I are "the weird" people because we are spirit keepers and I'm a witch. I'm certain of they didn't like us before gaining that knowledge, they certainly wouldn't after.
So yeah, any non humans, for your safety, sadly keep it to yourself.

0..0 *0*

Return to “Vampire Information”