Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:30 pm I'm creating a tulpa to keep me company. I've been feeding for some time now. I created with the form of a woman. I know she will get stronger and stronger. I can't wait to feel it.
I'm so excited to hear this! Let me know how it goes!!!! I love tulpamancy so much, and how they take on their own life. I'm an author, and I've given life to all of my characters. They're literally writing themselves. I'm so excited to have them!

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

This is so interesting. Thank you for the informative post.

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I was thinking of getting into tulpamancy, but my adhd really makes it hard to focus on the Tulsa creation bit.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

santiesgirl wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:45 am
VanNocturne wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:14 am 0x. Would I be correct in assuming that a Tulpa is basically an imaginary friend who gains it own sentience? 0x.
That's actually correct! I've added more since this post, and my family continues to grow. Some of my tulpas were imaginary friends, and I believe they were tulpas at some point, too. There's a distinct memory of when my imaginary friend gave me advice, and I literally remember thinking to myself soon after, "How does he give such good advice?" It's amazing!
0x. Wonderful! Thank you for confirming this for me! I have another question: how can you tell the difference between a Tulpa, a Spirit, and an Entity? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:36 am 0x. Wonderful! Thank you for confirming this for me! I have another question: how can you tell the difference between a Tulpa, a Spirit, and an Entity? 0x.
The key difference is coded energy. Servitors are designed for single purposes. They're amazing creations that eventually, if left long enough to live, form their own personalities. Tulpas are sentient from the start of the process and gain more independence away from their creators as time goes on. And then of course spirits are those that've passed on and their energy is left behind. As far as energy goes, tulpas and servitors can be on par with spirits, but typically have a weaker energy.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

santiesgirl wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:57 am
VanNocturne wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:36 am 0x. Wonderful! Thank you for confirming this for me! I have another question: how can you tell the difference between a Tulpa, a Spirit, and an Entity? 0x.
The key difference is coded energy. Servitors are designed for single purposes. They're amazing creations that eventually, if left long enough to live, form their own personalities. Tulpas are sentient from the start of the process and gain more independence away from their creators as time goes on. And then of course spirits are those that've passed on and their energy is left behind. As far as energy goes, tulpas and servitors can be on par with spirits, but typically have a weaker energy.
0x. Understood, thank you! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”