Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi,

Ive had my master vessel for a while. I purchased it to house all my spells and spirits. When I received it I haven't used it. Ive touched it every so often but I haven't used it, wore it, or interacted with it every day. As a result of this my connection to my bound spirits and spells started to lessen and now I dont feel a connection to them.

What is the best way to connect and interact with my master vessel and my bound spirits and spells???

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

What is your MV made out off? If you can, wear it. Also, your spirits will not need to have your vessel near you to be able to communicate with you. Just reach out to them, call them to yourself by their names and intuitively tune into their energy. That is all. MV keep them recharged automatically, keep them safe and perfect home for them to rest energcaly speaking. I have noticed that my white arts master vessel gives them their portal to go to when not needed by me, or I m asleeping. Master vessels are more then what meets the eyes and Mag & Ash make sure at every spirit will feels like their in Heaven while with you.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:49 pm Hi,

Ive had my master vessel for a while. I purchased it to house all my spells and spirits. When I received it I haven't used it. Ive touched it every so often but I haven't used it, wore it, or interacted with it every day. As a result of this my connection to my bound spirits and spells started to lessen and now I dont feel a connection to them.

What is the best way to connect and interact with my master vessel and my bound spirits and spells???
A master vessel is "automatically bridged"* to the keeper as standard so, although some keepers like to wear their MV, others - like me - don't. I'm perfectly happy to make use of the bridging to contact those of my spirit companions who are on the MV. I don't feel the need to hold it. And, if I think about it, it'd be no easier having to sense which spirit's binding on it I'm trying to connect with than to sit - wherever I am - and mentally reach out to the bridged binding itself. The same goes for spells.

And I chose my MV with that in mind.

The key to bonding with a bound spirit companion (or spell) is simply to take time out to connect with them. I think you've possibly just got an uncertainty block around that, which will be so easy to get past.

Remember: with spells or spirits we have the option of calling them and then connecting with them.

* https://shop.creepyhollows.com/creation ... el-ch.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

If you purchased the MV after your spirits, you need to transfer(or copy) from the original vessel to the MV - instructions for doing so come with the order.

Other then that, you interact with the mv in the same way you do with any other CH vessel

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

The other members already gave you good tips. Think of the master vessel as the single point of contact between you and your spells or spirits, it is like having just one vessel for all or one phone with all the phone numbers inside metaphorically speaking. Instead of having for each spell/spirit a separate vessel. If all is bridged, you do not need to keep the MV with you. Also, after you bond with your spirits vessel is optional imo, it serves to give the feeling of having something material and helps with focus when bonding, but of course, make sure to clarify with the conjurer how to proceed as there are other conjurers selling MV out there and they may program the binding differently. Mine is from CH, I wear it daily as I like how it looks. I keep only spells in it. I do have another where I have some CH spirits and another with nothing and no one bound at the moment. So, you can have more than one MV.

angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thanks

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Soltari wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:21 am If you purchased the MV after your spirits, you need to transfer(or copy) from the original vessel to the MV - instructions for doing so come with the order.

Other then that, you interact with the mv in the same way you do with any other CH vessel
@ angelicpeace I was about to ask if you had added your spirits and/or spells to the master vessel.

Personally, I use the copy instructions for all of mine. In the case of spirits or entities I use the copy commands so it allows the spirits to keep their old vessel and gives them another vessel with a never ending charging spell and at the same time makes you another vessel through the CH bridging spell. You are not copying the spirit, but rather you are copying the binding spell.. You can then put their original vessel away for safe keeping. Same with spells...put away the old vessels. Also this gives your spirits access to your spells so they can enhance the spells energy for you.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Mynah Marie
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nayeli

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:06 am Also this gives your spirits access to your spells so they can enhance the spells energy for you.
I haven't thought of that aspect @Huffdamagicdragon ... I just got my MVs and I'm also learning how to work with them. Personally, I decided to go for 3 different MVs, one NA for all my spells and then one DA and another WA for my DA companions and WA companions respectively. I thought of doing that because I like having my spells as wearables, but I like having a different kind of vessel for my companions so that I can keep it on my altar and conveniently make offerings... but I didn't think about giving access to my spells to all my companions, I thought that was a given if anyway everything is bridged to me?

I also have the tendency to copy instead of moving and to keep the original vessel intact... now I'm wondering if I should copy all my companions to my NA as well as copying them to their respective WA/DA... If anyone has advice or insights I'd appreciate it...

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Mynah Marie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:07 pm
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:06 am Also this gives your spirits access to your spells so they can enhance the spells energy for you.
I haven't thought of that aspect @Huffdamagicdragon ... I just got my MVs and I'm also learning how to work with them. Personally, I decided to go for 3 different MVs, one NA for all my spells and then one DA and another WA for my DA companions and WA companions respectively. I thought of doing that because I like having my spells as wearables, but I like having a different kind of vessel for my companions so that I can keep it on my altar and conveniently make offerings... but I didn't think about giving access to my spells to all my companions, I thought that was a given if anyway everything is bridged to me?

I also have the tendency to copy instead of moving and to keep the original vessel intact... now I'm wondering if I should copy all my companions to my NA as well as copying them to their respective WA/DA... If anyone has advice or insights I'd appreciate it...
I often say ask CH support, as most of my insights have come from their materials.

My own instinct is to provide as much stability as possible for my spirit companions, as regards their vessels. My immediate thought is copying their bindings onto more than one MV, as well as retaining the binding on their original vessels may be overkill and more than a bit confusing for them. And unnecessary.

A keeper that wants and has only WA bindings and spells may appreciate a WA-only MV. Ditto for DA keepers and a DA-only MV. But to my mind a keeper that has both WA & DA beings & spell bindings won't absolutely need anything else. I can see how someone may like having all 3, though.

(To be honest I don't see the benefit of copying onto an MV for companions myself but of course that is a feature of the MV. I've mainly used my MV for postage-free orders, spirits I've conjured myself, and saving space - I've little to no room left for vessels now.)

I guess among us Forum members there can be differing ideas but, as CH are the spirit keeping experts, and they've created the MV too, maybe check in with them?

tl/dr: It could be a good idea to consider which you want on the WA MV, which on the DA MV, and which on the NA MV? It could be unsettling or confusing for spirit companions to have several copies of their binding plus the original one.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lewk wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:15 am
Mynah Marie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:07 pm

I often say ask CH support, as most of my insights have come from their materials.

My own instinct is to provide as much stability as possible for my spirit companions, as regards their vessels. My immediate thought is copying their bindings onto more than one MV, as well as retaining the binding on their original vessels may be overkill and more than a bit confusing for them. And unnecessary.

A keeper that wants and has only WA bindings and spells may appreciate a WA-only MV. Ditto for DA keepers and a DA-only MV. But to my mind a keeper that has both WA & DA beings & spell bindings won't absolutely need anything else. I can see how someone may like having all 3, though.

(To be honest I don't see the benefit of copying onto an MV for companions myself but of course that is a feature of the MV. I've mainly used my MV for postage-free orders, spirits I've conjured myself, and saving space - I've little to no room left for vessels now.)

I guess among us Forum members there can be differing ideas but, as CH are the spirit keeping experts, and they've created the MV too, maybe check in with them?

tl/dr: It could be a good idea to consider which you want on the WA MV, which on the DA MV, and which on the NA MV? It could be unsettling or confusing for spirit companions to have several copies of their binding plus the original one.
My way is that, I do usually copy all my crystals with spells and companies onto my master vessels. Simply because I can only take some bigger and flat crystals with me while at work. If my beings or spell items are on wearable jewellery, I keep them on it for a month at least because jewellery comes with recharge. Then, if the jewellery is good quality and didn't stained I'll keep it on myself but otherwise it's gets transferred over to my master vessels.

I don't see that my companions get confused by more vessels options. In fact it's helpful when we do offerings or put them outside to Moon bath, but I still want them with me too. Plus it's safer to have more home for them, incase original vessels goes missing. I agree, it's really a personal preference...I see both of yours aim to create for your spirit comfort and practicality.

Yes, my spirits does have access to my spell arsenal and I do expect them to work with them for our goals and tasks. Therefore, I don't have separate master vessels for enchanted spells but they are rather separated between my neutral art vessels and my white art one. I like keeping my while art staff completely separated from neutral and dark arts. But I don't have dark arts master vessels only 2 neutral and a white art .

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”