Fay’s Enchanted Emporium

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aerys
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That’s understable c: Happy Yule Fay!

SilverFangFay
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: SilverFangFay

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!
I just wanted to let everyone know that my shop is opened again and I'm accepting orders now ^-^
I have lots of new races released and several pre-conjures posted up.

Here is the link to my shop site <3
http://enchantedemporium.storenvy.com
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Fay is really just amazing. When I contacted her I got a response the same day. I had a special wish for two custom conjures and it was no problem at all. Can't wait for them to arrive.
I also got a pre-conjure entity from her and the binding was done in no time. He's really amazing. I am not giving too much information about him, because he wanted to be my shadow guardian and doesn't want any potenial foes to have sensitive information. That itself speaks a lot of the quality of her conjures and vetting.
I definitely recommend her to anyone.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Fay is the best! I’ve gotten two companions from her a two months ago. I’m still bonding with them but they’ve responded to my questions via pendulum.

Fay is so sweet and honest when answering my curious questions. I know I can get annoying lol. I try not to. I’m really great full she’s an amazing conjurer. I highly recommend her shop and spirits.

She/Her
Spirit companion
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I've brought home several companions from Fay so far and I have to say that I couldn't be any happier with my experience buying from her! Fay is great at conjuring some very diverse beings and is a very kind and knowledgeable seller. Highly recommend!

My newest companions, G, is a Morning Ray Elf and she is just the sweetest! I'm very much enjoying getting to know her.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

my companion I got from Fay is unfortunately still very silent. I'm versed in telepathy for many years with many different beings, so my skill can't be an issue. There's clearly energy coming off the vessel and also reading their information I get energetically feedback, but talking to them is mostly unfruitful. Even with beings, who don't communicate via words I get at least some kind of impression, but they seem to be on the quite side.
Kinda odd, but I hope that they just need some time to get used to us.
Would still recommend Fay, as she has been always very friendly and fast to answer, when I had questions.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

ArchivePurposes wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:51 pm my companion I got from Fay is unfortunately still very silent. I'm versed in telepathy for many years with many different beings, so my skill can't be an issue. There's clearly energy coming off the vessel and also reading their information I get energetically feedback, but talking to them is mostly unfruitful. Even with beings, who don't communicate via words I get at least some kind of impression, but they seem to be on the quite side.
Would still recommend Fay, as she has been always very friendly and fast to answer, when I had questions.
I had the same problem with two companions from Fay and decided to part with them after several months. Unlike with other companions I didn't get the same feeling when I thought about rehoming them. I had another companion I couldn't perceive so well and they went out of their way to let me know, that they wanted to stay and keep working on our communication. But the two from Fay either didn't care or agreed with it. Anyway, she reacted quickly on my request, unbound and rehomed them.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
SilverFangFay
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: SilverFangFay

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to leave a little message to let everyone know that Fay's Enchanted Emporium has gone through a name change. We are now called The Spiritual Haven. I hope this doesn't upset or confuse anyone.

Brightest Blessings!
Fay~

Here is the link to my shop site <3
http://enchantedemporium.storenvy.com
Bearaesthetic
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dybbuk

I wanted to wait a little bit before I left a review to make sure I established a solid connection first. With that said, it's come to that point and I have only positive things to say about this shop and Fay. I ordered a blood conjure from her and provided the information needed and a picture of my vessel for her to do the remote binding. She spent a little over 2 months doing a solid vetting to make sure the being was safe. What came through was living entity nocturnal angel, and this is the first time having an angel. First night of the binding and everything being completed I had extremely vivid dreams and the dream retention I haven't experienced like anything before. I was waking up and remembering every little detail about them and still do. The energy was noticed quite strong as well, although at first he felt quiet the presence was well known and felt. One morning waking up he was seen hovering in front of my bed watching over me. It was the easiest to communicate via pendulum, albeit I still wasn't able to fully connect yet. I sent Fay an email and she responded within the next day and was very helpful with advice on connecting. Since then it's helped a lot to establish a full connection. She wrote a very detailed bio about him, and with the amount of info I haven't seen before even with some of my favorite conjurors. Keeping in touch with Fay was very easy as she'd always respond the next day to any email asking about updates.

Overall I can highly recommend her shop. Quick communication, interesting and a lot of unique being races, Fay is super sweet and helpful and as long as you're patient it's well worth the wait with her custom conjures.

Thank you so much, Fay!

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

ArchivePurposes wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:51 pm my companion I got from Fay is unfortunately still very silent. I'm versed in telepathy for many years with many different beings, so my skill can't be an issue. There's clearly energy coming off the vessel and also reading their information I get energetically feedback, but talking to them is mostly unfruitful. Even with beings, who don't communicate via words I get at least some kind of impression, but they seem to be on the quite side.
Update! During the summer I spend a lot of one on one time with him. He still isn't the most talkactive one from my bunch, but at least now I was able to create a reliable connection to him. I'm glad, when I know he is happy with us, despite being a quite guy.
I would say he isn't a super perfect match, but I'm still happy I was able to give someone an unforced, caring home <3

Return to “Seller Review”