venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Sysygy i have a Seraph, he is 3 body binded to me and he literally covers me with is wings during my sleep. Making me invisible and protected. I have caught the glance of being covered with his wings.

I don't either make my wings visible at once. I have 28-39 pairs of wings light energy one. It's a self protection type of behaviour. I even shape shift to not reveal my look.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Sysygy wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:44 pm
As far as weapons, my Gregori watcher uses his hands and energy. I have seen him on very rare occasions with a dark silver looking sword, which he tucked back into his cloak.
wow. they got swords~ this means what i saw was similar: i've seen mine practising with a sword.

recently, i'm seeing him in his cloak.

darcyblackthorn
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0

jezebela wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:19 pm well... i had an open conjuring and one dark watcher came forward.

and...

after reading all the relevant posts here about them, i decided to welcome him home, soon. i guess i'm just a sucker for good looking guys. >.<
LOL. I love this ans can totally agree, As I have 3 Gregori's now. They re amazingly protective, sexy, fun, charming, sweet, badass, and generally all around amazing. Yes, they are very very hot, but that might be subjective. ;*D

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I do not have a Gregori Watcher (I have a point to post, I promise) I find their descriptions either intimidating or uninteresting, as an asexual person. I don't want anyone bumping up my libido or hitting on me, it's just not my thing :D

However, my mother bought one recently (I live with her, I'm upstairs and she's downstairs since she owns a stupidly huge house) and I admit I was curious what he would be like. However, I was very polite and of course didn't try to ping him or force him to say hello.

But I was chilling downstairs watching TV a few evenings after his vessel arrived and I saw someone in a dark blue cloak going up the stairs toward my room. After checking in that it wasn't my new watcher (I was lucky enough to afford a South Tower Watcher recently) I went upstairs to see what was going on. He was pacing the house, learning the physical and energetic boundaries, so I told him to carry on and he was welcome to my room if my own companions agreed to it. He was so polite, like he knew I was going to be jumpy around him, so his energy was very soothing and quiet.

Apparently my mother gave her protective spirits permission to watch over me too, if I and my own companions agreed to it. So the Gregori came to me while I was dreaming, introducing himself properly and saying he's there if I ever need anything. It was incredibly sweet.

And the other day, my mother and I had to commute into town separately since I would have to be there longer. I was worried about her- she was not feeling well that day- and the second I thought about how I was worried about her, I could see her Gregori Watcher just outside her window of her car, showing me for a few seconds that he was with her and protecting her. I was rather surprised but very comforted by this thoughtful gesture.

So... He's not my companion, but he's been wonderful to have around the house! :)

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

darcyblackthorn wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:19 pm
LOL. I love this ans can totally agree, As I have 3 Gregori's now. They re amazingly protective, sexy, fun, charming, sweet, badass, and generally all around amazing. Yes, they are very very hot, but that might be subjective. ;*D
i'm still not able to see mine very well, so i can't really see how hot is mine. 8)) I somewhat figure he has a mixture of Asian and Central European looks. And just always in long black pants? x*D

i'm not sure if my sight is correct, but sometimes i see him in some armour like the characters in Creed. <3) very cool looking.... i think sometimes i bumped into his patrolling partner. i remember one time i entered their changing room, full of guys.... and i immediately left! x*D so now i only visit mine during my sleeping time to avoid any more embarrassment. :p)

Return to “Dark Arts”