Human spirit or immortal?

Tips and tricks for connecting with human spirits.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

1. I dont know the real difference because well I believe we are all immortal honestly but still in spirit keeping what is the difference.

2. Because I have human spirit vessels not bonded to me not from CH. But they have titles. Aztec princess warrior and is suppose to be a famous renown princess that never got married. To me this is more of an immortal an aspect of her as if you will? Same with my aboriginal princess warrior which so far is the sweetest I dunno what it is about her but i can just feel her being super nice and sweet without any words or ideas either she has a big liking to me or just powerful and not shy. Again human or immortal being a princess? Then i have a viking warrior. The story begins him is his tribe would not give into modernization and the king of Sweden had them all killed for living in the old ways. They had no jarl they voted on everything again this sounds more of an immortal no? An aspect of this special Tribe. Let me know ur ideas also ideas on how to bond better with them.

But the seller said they were once human. But how do you sell more than one copy of a human? Confused

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:53 am 1. I dont know the real difference because well I believe we are all immortal honestly but still in spirit keeping what is the difference.

2. Because I have human spirit vessels not bonded to me not from CH. But they have titles. Aztec princess warrior and is suppose to be a famous renown princess that never got married. To me this is more of an immortal an aspect of her as if you will? Same with my aboriginal princess warrior which so far is the sweetest I dunno what it is about her but i can just feel her being super nice and sweet without any words or ideas either she has a big liking to me or just powerful and not shy. Again human or immortal being a princess? Then i have a viking warrior. The story begins him is his tribe would not give into modernization and the king of Sweden had them all killed for living in the old ways. They had no jarl they voted on everything again this sounds more of an immortal no? An aspect of this special Tribe. Let me know ur ideas also ideas on how to bond better with them.

But the seller said they were once human. But how do you sell more than one copy of a human? Confused
Here are my thoughts, based on what I've gathered over 5 years' spirit keeping, for what they're worth. I hope some of it's useful, or of interest.

1. Metaphysical philosophy

Ideas about what is or isn't a spirit or what is or isn't an immortal fall under metaphysical philosophy. People have different ideas about such things, which is their human right, and tolerance of each others' differing beliefs is a fundamental rule of this Forum. In my opinion, there's not even an easy to understand Real Truth, compared to which everyone else's beliefs are mistaken. Some things will always remain hard to fathom. Our logical minds may never work it all out. Even spirits can hold different beliefs about the Universe/ God etc etc.

According to CH, our spirit does live on through successive incarnations and our soul is a divine piece of us in this one life that goes to somewhere on the spiritual plane afterwards. You can say we're all immortal, in a sense, but that doesn't mean that we're all deities or that we'll live forever - or that we'll achieve immortality of the sort that means our name will live on forever...as either a hero or a famous person.

2. Spirits / Immortals / Famous people etc

These are words used by sellers. What they each mean by them will vary.

'Spirit' - CH's definition of a spirit is a being that was once alive. CH distinguishes between Living Entities and Spirits. Sometimes 'spirits' may get used as a general umbrella term for non-corporeal beings that are available as bound companions - such as Immortals. However Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures says all her spirits are living and she has never met any other kind. You'll see exactly the same type of bound being on sale at CH and MMT, one called a spirit, in the sense of no longer living, and the other as a living being.

Confusing? Not if you realise that the important thing is to understand what any particular seller means when they use the words.

'Immortal' - These can be deities (gods or goddesses); non-deities, once living beings that have achieved Immortality, perhaps as once living beings known to a culture then later promoted by that culture to Immortal status.

'Famous people' - CH's famous people are conjured in a specific way that allows them to be with more than one person at once. In one sense, famous people were - and are as spirits - used to many people knowing about them. They have been kind of 'owned' by multiple people due to their fame. That is quite close to what deities are used to. To me that's the clue to how both deities and famous people can work with and be companions to multiple keepers at once.

Each seller will have their own binding methods, which they can be asked about.

tl/dr: The best way to get definitive answers about a particular bound spirit companion is to ask the seller they've came from. The same goes for what they mean when they use terms like spirit, immortal etc...and what type of binding they've done. Bonding is the same as with any bound spirit companion. Quiet time spent closely together during the first 30 days, between 5-15 minutes at a time. Also setting tasks is a good way to bond. (If I said any more I think I'd be off topic for this thread.)

NB Sellers don't just have different belief and methods, not all of them are trustworthy. So we need to exercise due diligence when choosing one.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:15 am
madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:53 am 1. I dont know the real difference because well I believe we are all immortal honestly but still in spirit keeping what is the difference.

Here are my thoughts, based on what I've gathered over 5 years' spirit keeping, for what they're worth. I hope some of it's useful, or of interest.

1. Metaphysical philosophy

Ideas about what is or isn't a spirit or what is or isn't an immortal fall under metaphysical philosophy. People have different ideas about such things, which is their human right, and tolerance of each others' differing beliefs is a fundamental rule of this Forum. In my opinion, there's not even an easy to understand Real Truth, compared to which everyone else's beliefs are mistaken. Some things will always remain hard to fathom. Our logical minds may never work it all out. Even spirits can hold different beliefs about the Universe/ God etc etc.

According to CH, our spirit does live on through successive incarnations and our soul is a divine piece of us in this one life that goes to somewhere on the spiritual plane afterwards. You can say we're all immortal, in a sense, but that doesn't mean that we're all deities or that we'll live forever - or that we'll achieve immortality of the sort that means our name will live on forever...as either a hero or a famous person.

2. Spirits / Immortals / Famous people etc

These are words used by sellers. What they each mean by them will vary.

'Spirit' - CH's definition of a spirit is a being that was once alive. CH distinguishes between Living Entities and Spirits. Sometimes 'spirits' may get used as a general umbrella term for non-corporeal beings that are available as bound companions - such as Immortals. However Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures says all her spirits are living and she has never met any other kind. You'll see exactly the same type of bound being on sale at CH and MMT, one called a spirit, in the sense of no longer living, and the other as a living being.

Confusing? Not if you realise that the important thing is to understand what any particular seller means when they use the words.

'Immortal' - These can be deities (gods or goddesses); non-deities, once living beings that have achieved Immortality, perhaps as once living beings known to a culture then later promoted by that culture to Immortal status.

'Famous people' - CH's famous people are conjured in a specific way that allows them to be with more than one person at once. In one sense, famous people were - and are as spirits - used to many people knowing about them. They have been kind of 'owned' by multiple people due to their fame. That is quite close to what deities are used to. To me that's the clue to how both deities and famous people can work with and be companions to multiple keepers at once.

Each seller will have their own binding methods, which they can be asked about.

tl/dr: The best way to get definitive answers about a particular bound spirit companion is to ask the seller they've came from. The same goes for what they mean when they use terms like spirit, immortal etc...and what type of binding they've done. Bonding is the same as with any bound spirit companion. Quiet time spent closely together during the first 30 days, between 5-15 minutes at a time. Also setting tasks is a good way to bond. (If I said any more I think I'd be off topic for this thread.)

NB Sellers don't just have different belief and methods, not all of them are trustworthy. So we need to exercise due diligence when choosing one.
Advertised as spirits and the beings I mentioned are human. However being a princess or a renown warrior may carry weight. I am curious what you think Aztecs or aborligan women like hundreds if not longer ago lol.

But its a trusted shop but I did risk it. Just like I am risking with CH. I just wont know until I get my first friend but I'm very excitied about it. I'm gonna be overwhelmed at first. I went way overboard. Oh boy. And there is more I'm tempted to get.

Everyone has their beliefs. And I will quote elder scrolls.

How does a god learn? It becomes mortal and forgets everything. 😉

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Connecting With Human Spirits”