dragon offerings

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

I don't offer much in the way of fruit or drink - mine absolutely LOVE dragon's blood incense and will DEMAND 2 or 3 sticks in a row :D I also live on a great lake and have noticed a subtle difference in the energy of lake glass from sea glass and of course store glass but my dragons love each of them :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

banthafodder wrote:I am lucky....my family owns private beach front property and there is often "see glass" washed up on the shore. (fresh water great lake) If anyone would like some...next time I head up that way.....i can look and see whats there (we collected it as kids). I wonder if the whole process of being naturally imbued in the water......would charge it more than perhaps store bought??? Don't know......just wondering!
Hey banthafodder
I can imagine that "natural" sea glass would have a lot more energy than "store bought" as I can only assume that the store bought stuff is probably just regular glass pieces placed in a tumbler....like the way they tumble gemstones. So I don't think the store bought stuff is bad. But the pieces you find that are tumbled smooth naturally from the water would have an awesome energy to them. :thumbup:

annuncirith
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thought I'd throw in my 0.02USD here.

I was checking out the Enchanted Enlightenment website: http://enchantedenlightenment.com/Products.html and found that my gold dragon is absolutely infatuated with citrine and tiger's eye. I could feel his excitement when I read the names and looked at their pictures. He's also rather fond of opal and ruby. I picked up some Dragon's Blood incense and dried sage for him as well. Quite a nice site!

- Gold Dragon - Nympho -
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi annuncirith :wave:
Welcome :hug:
Yes, Christy has a great site, and great prices :thumbup:
Glad your Dragon is letting you know what it likes :D

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My dragons enjoy crystal rainbow aura orbs and even bright colored marbles..but coins seem to be their absolute favorite. I give them offerings of Swarovski pendants in the shapes of moons, stars, hearts and dragons; I attach them to chains and hang them on their dragon statue. Honestly anything sparkly or coin like they love.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Amy
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Feytsu
Zodiac:

Alright, so you're on the hunt for sea glass and dragon's blood? Craft stores or beach shops might have sea glass, and for dragon's blood, try new age or metaphysical stores. When you're offering fruits to spirits, just pop the fruit next to the spirit stone; no need to overthink it. If you wanna cut it, sure, but it's not a must. Leave it there until it feels right to remove it, or when it starts looking a bit off. Cool that you're getting a dragon kit, by the way – hope your dragon digs it!

Return to “Dragons”