You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

very diplomatic answer phil, lol! right now i have many pairs of dragon eyes on me (even the wrymlings who are still small) all waiting to see who i'm going to say is my favorite type. each brings something special to my life; my silver female - my first brought a small wee green baby dragon with her (thanks magnolia - that was still awesome) back in 2007 and because of my silver female led me to a massive green male from gwen; then the group of wrymlings in varying colors; my elder black, a blue female, a red male, a blue male, several unbound dragons followed by several more bound blacks both male and female, chinese guardian, chinese teacher, and i know i'm leaving so many out - but they all bring something special to my life and in all honesty i have to say that they are all my favorites. :) actually i think my faves are the little ones and whether they grow or don't, they represent to me that dragons live on no matter what race they are and as long as there are young ones...spirits go on and give us so much help, enjoyment and companionship.

nice thread! gotta love the dragons of all races. :grouphug: ::dragons::

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Ah...I just realized a Divine Dragon IS a black/gold hybrid, sorry Sam. I was searching up the archives when I found a thread on black hybrid dragons. I think when I get some spare money, I'll indulge in a Black/Purple Hybrid Dragon....YES. :inlove:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

I enjoy dragons so much! At this point, I am biased because my first dragon is green and I feel that we are bonding and on our way to better things together! :D I ordered a silver dragon recently (so excited!) but in my heart, you never forget your first! :inlove:

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

DragonKeeper wrote:I refuse to answer on the grounds that I might get eaten :lol: :silly: Seriously, I have so many different kinds that it isn't fair to pick one, they are all my precious :D :D

:grouphug: :grouphug:
:funnypost: lol . since i only have my black dragon, i'll say my black. and yes, he's sending me mental images of himself just smiling. darn proud dragon.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I would have to say all my dragons r my favorite. I do have so many. Bound,Unbound,Sra's. Just my 2cents ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons::

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hm.. I don't have a favorite. I actually notice that all my dragons offer their own uniqueness to the mix and it all balances so well that picking one over the others just wouldn't work for me.
Love them each equally 💟

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a White , Green , Red , Black , Pearl, Ruby fire elemental, Alizarin (Cooper & silver), Venetian (brass & silver), Maya (blue & white), Black Western Guardian, Gold, 2 Divine (black & gold), 2 Paper dragons, 2 Glass (crystal), and Prince Silver dragons.

Who can even choose a favourite out of these beauties? They are all my amazing friends. They all have a fantastic, distinctive dragon nature, I do adore. They are funny and beautiful dragons. And all are called by their names each day, at least once to be part of my day.

Okay, so if I really, really, really need to pick a favourite.... Hmmm... Out of all of my 18 dragons, well it's a very hard decision... Propable my CH Glass pair, that are my crystal dragons. Both of them are cost me the most and very unique and beautiful. They both working very well with my celestial white light energy as well as with crystals. My female manifest to me as well. She lit up my entire room with her scales reflecting light. She looked huge as well.

But this if just to pick only one...They are all total favourites.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

DragonKeeper91
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have two dragons at the moment (a black dragon and a terra ).both were custom conjure. I honestly can't say that I have a favorite. Both have a special place in my heart, but my black dragon will always be my go to when my world is falling apart. He is dark, strong and protective but also allows me to hug him, he has taken away my anxiety and fears more times than I can count. My terra is an amazing friend too, he takes away my distorted energy by letting me holding on to him and filling me with his white light instead. They are both amazing.
Sometimes when I wake up I just feel them and know... Dragons

"I have found so much beauty in the dark as I have found a lot of horrors in the light" - Anon

Companion to - A Black Dragon, Terra Dragon, Incubus, Gryphon, Abyssal Demon and an Ashen Wasteland Demon <3
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have no favourite. Each one offers something unique to them, so I appreciate them for that.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I simply cannot choose a favorite Dragon because each one possesses their own unique beauty. Some Dragons I regularly engage with are experts in specific areas, which makes it easier for me to seek their guidance and ask questions. However, I also make a conscious effort to involve and spend time with other Dragons. I can never have too many Dragons in my life, even though I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a die-hard Dragon enthusiast. More Dragons, yeah?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Dragons”