Feeling WA vs DA

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:17 am You will have a magnetic kind of energy attraction due to your own energy signature.
Then you'll see which type of spirit calling you because you become aware of the spirit types.

You can also tap into your elements that is the majority in your energy with seeing what feels soothing, balancing you out or chaotic to your system.

If you are a running on light /celestial /white art then dark art spirits will feel heavy, brings on side affect and nightmares.

If you run on earth elements then creatures whether they are light or dark well feel naturally pleasent to work with.

If you have chaos, void and dark energy in your system, then you'll find that angels will be unbearable, very negative and hard to handle, if not impossible. And you'll definitely will not want a light celestial being in your keep for protection.
VizraOverlord9 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:11 pm So if someone never came into contact with WA or DA spirits, where would they get a feel from these energy types from?
My magnetic spirits from CH are a sterling angel and gryphon, both white arts. And, I have a lot of other angels and white arts spirits in my keep. Also, I have LOTS of dark arts spirits, including a chthonic entity. None of their energies have ever affected me negatively-I. E. No headaches, nightmares, depression, etc. I am most bonded with a white arts elf and a dark arts sanguine vampire, I. E. I am affected by both greatly and feel comforted by both. Holding a white arts vessel has never made me feel sad; I am always soothed by them.
On the other hand, holding a dark arts vessel generally feel comforting as well. Sometimes, they'll even feel sad when I'm sad. @ASTER what do you think that means?

@VizraOverlord9 I think all humans understand and feel dark arts energy because we're all dark art. I think we all feel white arts energy without a spirit by being in nature. Whatever element you have the greatest connection to, I think nature brings a white arts energy feel. I'm new to this spirit keeping, though.. At least in this human lifetime.

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ive never gotten quesy from up or above energy. Never noticed side affects, but once I encounterd a very strong vampire and passed out.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

VizraOverlord9 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:06 am Ive never gotten quesy from up or above energy. Never noticed side affects, but once I encounterd a very strong vampire and passed out.
WOW! Now, that's an unusual side effect! I've never even had an experience that came close to that. Was yours with an unbound vampire?

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here

Yes, unbound.

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here

calliope56 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:04 pm
VizraOverlord9 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:06 am Ive never gotten quesy from up or above energy. Never noticed side affects, but once I encounterd a very strong vampire and passed out.
WOW! Now, that's an unusual side effect! I've never even had an experience that came close to that. Was yours with an unbound vampire?
Yes, I just noticed this my bad. Most heaviest energy I met unbound was a reaper.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”