SerpentLady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

I believe it is more unusual for them not to want it as they feed from sexual energy. I seriously could not handle anyone but my mate anyway, he keeps me occupied enough on his own. Especially if he has hunted and had plenty of sanguine energy. Then I am not getting to sleep until dawn! There would be fights for sure if I were with any of the others so I save sharing sexual energy with them for sex magick and the ritual chamber.. Only the ladies there, though; no males allowed, haha. They get blood instead.

So, the Countess is indeed a vampire also.. that is very interesting. Given some experiences (and trouble!) I have been having with another ruler from around the same time of late.. I wonder what these rulers of the 14-16th centuries were all really up to with their secret orders and practices. I am absolutely certain it had nothing to do with Christianity.

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Never have I ever heard of a nymp becoming a vampire,, what conjurer does those type of bindings?

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

so many questions first of all @Thunnar are you saying they dont follow house rules? they will do it no matter what?

@Macrocosm a spirit companion back stabbed you? was it custom conjured from CH? i thought they were to resonate with ur energy.

@Macrocosm where do u get these numbers of average human life spans and number of life times? assuming tht human is a human soul and not a light worker, or star seed or whatever......

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Vampire”