Who is in charge?

Resources and links to information on Dark Arts creatures.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

So I have a question. I have three awesome DA spirits that I usually task together.They are a dark pegasus,a black dragon, and a werewolf. I have been tasking them together recently after reading a post on here (thanks Ash for the awesome advice!). My question is this; when you task them as a group,should you appoint a leader for the group or do you just let them decide that on their own? The reason I ask is because my dragon is a very take charge kind of guy and always wants to be the leader.I admire and love that about him but I don't want the other two to feel slighted.He is very vocal and I hear him quite well. My werewolf friend isn't a big "talker". I have to go by more of feelings and intuition when it comes to him. The pegasus is kind of the same way. We don't really know how they react with each other when they are away from us working on things. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 1ey

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I normally let my spirits arrive at the decision of who is leading any given venture. I figure they're the ones working together, so they will be able to determine whose strengths are best suited to each aspect of the task.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm if the black dragon is the leader type, he might take the role in field.
Have you asked the pegasus and werewolf whether they're alright with being led by the dragon?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Thank you so much to both of you for your input. I have asked both of them and I feel as though the dragon and pegasus are chummy,however I have picked up on some negative vibes from the werewolf when they work together. He is very intense and all business so it is kind of hard to tell but he can be moody sometimes.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

proof spirits are unique individuals :P when u research black dragons they like to be left the hell alone. so hearing the Pegasus is getting chubby is good. if werewolf dont like i wouldnt task them together id probably ask if he wants another wolf in his pack. then again u dont want to alphas. who knows im just talking now. is the werewolf more feral than the other two more primal to the animal he is?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dark Arts Information”