Confused??

Thatgirl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I have a watcher(light) from MMT that I’ve had for two two years now (my only spirit) I’ve been looking to get a few more WA but I asked her if I should and it was a clear no so I asked individually about each one I was thinking about getting and got a clear no for every one.. should I listen and not get anymore spirits or??? I’m so confused and don’t know what I should do

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Thatgirl , why do ask your spirit? If you want to bring in other companions to your life then do it.

I mean, it's okay to mention it to your other spirit, that you are thinking of a companion such and such... But why do you ask for a permition?

Maybe, waite yourself to grow your confidence first. Research it, which type do you think of getting, check out within yourself and see if you intuitively get attracted to one in Lisa's or CH shop. Then, order it regardless of anyone agree with your desition.

You can ask your watcher spirit why not like this and that. But let it be your choice if you do not want to buy other spirits, let it be your own conviction on the matter.
Thatgirl wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:22 am So I have a watcher(light) from MMT that I’ve had for two two years now (my only spirit) I’ve been looking to get a few more WA but I asked her if I should and it was a clear no so I asked individually about each one I was thinking about getting and got a clear no for every one.. should I listen and not get anymore spirits or??? I’m so confused and don’t know what I should do

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

If you have a calling for a spitit dont ignore it because if you choose to get it you ll have a really strong bond energetically. You might have a spirit (your watcher) that likes to work alone. I too have some spirits that would prefer that i didnt have some other particular spirits. I always ask them their opinion and most of the times their anwer is its ok yea that spirit is cool we dont mind.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Thatgirl wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:22 am So I have a watcher(light) from MMT that I’ve had for two two years now (my only spirit) I’ve been looking to get a few more WA but I asked her if I should and it was a clear no so I asked individually about each one I was thinking about getting and got a clear no for every one.. should I listen and not get anymore spirits or??? I’m so confused and don’t know what I should do
Please excuse any seemingly nit-picking comments. It feels like they may be relevant and hopefully useful - or at least interesting(?)

A Watcher (Light) from MMT was my first spirit companion from there and only my second ever conjured and bound companion. I compartmentalise things a lot, so I think of 'light natured' spirits from MMT as not the same as WA ones from CH. To me they seem very similar terms but the energies may not be identical.

So my first thought is perhaps this has led to your Watcher spotting the mistake, which comes across as no, that's not right . (I may be wrong.)

Secondly, how did you get that answer? Was it via telepathy, or something like a pendulum? If it was an aid, eg a pendulum, did you protect the session? (See article link below.) Pendulum use, for example, is notoriously an easy way to get confusing answers. It's so easy to find ourselves dowsing our own uncertainties, doubts or complexes....even for quite experienced dowsers. Also, phrasing questions well is an art in itself. Even with telepathic communication, I've found we can sometimes find our own thoughts / uncertainties etc come across more loudly than the spirit's actual response, so we hear that instead.

So my next thoughts are:

- Phrase questions very carefully
- Don't conflate Light Natured with WA, perhaps
- Protect the session
- Check in with your own uncertainties or doubts and watch that you're not just tuning in to that.

Finally on that last point, I understand that sometimes our spirit companions are okay with what we're okay with and not okay with what we're not okay with. (They also separately have their own ethical principles.) If you are getting accurate responses, it might just be that your Watcher has picked up on significant uncertainty / doubt and has fed that back to you as a No.

I don't know which, if any, are applicable.

Did you know that there are 2 main ways to come to a decision on what bound spirit companions to add to your spirit family?

i. Gut feeling, aka a Calling;
ii. work out what your present and future needs are and are likely to be and get companions with abilities that can meet those needs.

Good luck with the deliberations.

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=63512&p=672825&hilit=task#p672825

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

reads thread. wonders what the heck is a watcher......... now wonders if I need all 4 reading what ash or mag wrote on their encyclopedia.

ANYWAYS. the watcher could just be being overprotective however, you're the master. maybe reinsure him he won't be ignored. i dunno it sounds like he is sharing your fear with you about this? so my question is why u and ur watcher have a fear of adding to your family?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:36 am reads thread. wonders what the heck is a watcher......... now wonders if I need all 4 reading what ash or mag wrote on their encyclopedia.
@madgar29 can you point me to the readings? I can’t find the encyclopedia page you mentioned.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:36 am reads thread. wonders what the heck is a watcher......... now wonders if I need all 4 reading what ash or mag wrote on their encyclopedia.

[...]
It may be helpful to say this thread is about a 'Watcher (light)' from Mystic Morning Treasures.

According to CH there are many types of Watcher - ie not just the few mentioned in the CH Encyclopedia. Some types of Watcher may only be known to one conjurer. I think the MMT Watcher (light) is one like that.

The main ones CH has are dark watchers (Gregori) and Tower Watchers (WA). They also have Bed Watchers (aka Aldikimo). There may be more types of Watcher in the Shop listings.

find it again.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:57 am
@madgar29 can you point me to the readings? I can’t find the encyclopedia page you mentioned.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=11

i dont know who is allowed to write in this information but, i read this" I think having a Watcher from each Tower is important but if you have to choose just one, I would choose this one. They are wonderful for those who like the feeling of being guarded and they work well with all races of spirits and entities."

CH suggests all 4 or atleast get a west. im surprised CH prefers the DA ones? oops lewk i miss read you again sorry. u did mention towers i am sure CH is more than happy to do a custom conjure of a watcher though.
Last edited by madgar29 on Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:06 pm [...] i am sure CH is more than happy to do a custom conjure of a watcher though.
Yes, CH do say if there's a spirit we want and it's not listed , we can request a custom conjure.

The tricky thing is that 'Watcher' is a class of spirit. There are many different types of Watcher throughout the Multiverse.

I hope it's useful to say CH would have to be told exactly what kind of Watcher is requested. They may not offer to conjure types known only to another conjurer (and that are previously unknown in human history & don't exist in mythological records etc)...like the Watcher (light) known to Lisa of MMT is, afaik. I may be wrong but I think only the seller Lisa could confirm that and she's not a member of this Forum.

find it again.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”