You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i feel energy all around me. its probably my strongest skill to me honest with you. i can feel tingles all over my body esepically around my head. everyday i come home i go to my room my entire head starts to tingle like they are saying hi. or my mother recently past away but i reconnected with her mediating. i can literally tell when she comes in the room because i can feel her calm energy cover my body slowly. the viking spirit companion i have i noticed likes to touch my arms. i think its like hand to forearm to each other forehead to forehead thats just the image i see in my head. or one of my princesses i have is so sweet all i can feel is literally how sweet she is. most things of what i feel i cant explain?

infact CH started processing and finishing my orders today. I strongly feel energy i feel like i was given a lot of energy i dunno where its coming from. almost as if whatever was draining my energy is gone now i feel refreshed and i know its from my orders. it almost feels like a buzz.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”