Dreaming of An EX

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Sassy.Cupcake
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm not going to lie, I'm getting annoyed. For the past 2 or 3 months I have been having dreams about my ex. I don't love him anymore, don't want him, and don't think about him (unless I had a dream of him the night prior). The dreams seem to be slightly different but the base meaning is the same.

In every dream that I have of him, he is kind, loving, affectionate towards me. He would do things that he never did for me before, such as bring flowers or defend me instead of accusing me. In most of the dreams I was kind towards him, forgiving of all the damage he had done. And in others I'd actually give him another chance and we would be in a relationship.

I can guarantee you, it's never going to happen. My relationship with him was toxic. He would argue with me over everything, lie, he cheated, never gave a thought about anyone else except himself, and would do/say anything to get his way. I haven't talked to him in years and I'm not planning to unless ABSOLUTE necessary.

I want to say it's him that is thinking of me, missing me, wanting to talk to me, etc. Another part of me is thinking that my dreams are precognition of what is to come, maybe not the being back together bit but of him changing and asking for forgiveness. I've had a few dreams of such things that would come to pass a few months after the dream stopped reoccurring.

All I can tell you is that I am extremely frustrated of this, want it to stop, and soon.

~Sassy~
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sassy.Cupcake wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:00 pm I'm not going to lie, I'm getting annoyed. For the past 2 or 3 months I have been having dreams about my ex. I don't love him anymore, don't want him, and don't think about him (unless I had a dream of him the night prior). The dreams seem to be slightly different but the base meaning is the same.

In every dream that I have of him, he is kind, loving, affectionate towards me. He would do things that he never did for me before, such as bring flowers or defend me instead of accusing me. In most of the dreams I was kind towards him, forgiving of all the damage he had done. And in others I'd actually give him another chance and we would be in a relationship.

I can guarantee you, it's never going to happen. My relationship with him was toxic. He would argue with me over everything, lie, he cheated, never gave a thought about anyone else except himself, and would do/say anything to get his way. I haven't talked to him in years and I'm not planning to unless ABSOLUTE necessary.

I want to say it's him that is thinking of me, missing me, wanting to talk to me, etc. Another part of me is thinking that my dreams are precognition of what is to come, maybe not the being back together bit but of him changing and asking for forgiveness. I've had a few dreams of such things that would come to pass a few months after the dream stopped reoccurring.

All I can tell you is that I am extremely frustrated of this, want it to stop, and soon.
I sympathise - some repetitive dreams can feel unwanted, yet still they re-occur.

Have you thought of asking your lifetime spirit guides (as I call them) to stop the dreams for you? Or ask your protection spirits to block any influence on your dreams coming from him (conscious or unconscious influence)? Or ask the Universe to show you what relevance or purpose these dreams have?

You know far better than I do but - if you know your relationship with him was toxic and it's clear to you that you don't want to end up with him - isn't it perhaps unlikely that they're prophetic dreams? Could it be that your subconscious is prompting over and over again to get you to confront, or realise subconsciously, what you've already decided on a conscious level?

Those are just my thoughts. Anyway, I hope you manage to crack the code of this dream.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Sassy.Cupcake
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:56 pm I sympathise - some repetitive dreams can feel unwanted, yet still they re-occur.

Have you thought of asking your lifetime spirit guides (as I call them) to stop the dreams for you? Or ask your protection spirits to block any influence on your dreams coming from him (conscious or unconscious influence)? Or ask the Universe to show you what relevance or purpose these dreams have?

You know far better than I do but - if you know your relationship with him was toxic and it's clear to you that you don't want to end up with him - isn't it perhaps unlikely that they're prophetic dreams? Could it be that your subconscious is prompting over and over again to get you to confront, or realise subconsciously, what you've already decided on a conscious level?

Those are just my thoughts. Anyway, I hope you manage to crack the code of this dream.
Thank you for your reply.

I think it might be him, he's doing something either subconsciously or consciously, to attempt to draw me in because there are some days I find myself missing him and wanting to be back with him. I know better.

Ironically enough, after posting this I haven't seen him in dreams anymore.
:p)

~Sassy~
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I think you are absolutely right.
I do agree there is no prophetic foresight going on.
My last relationship was abusive and toxic. It ended before summer started. During my time in that relationship I had only two dreams involving him and it was because he wanted me to think about him more, so this sort of transferred in my dreams. I pretty much went through all those same things as you, too. It's infuriating.

Funny thing is my human spirit that I am close with - he actually appeared to me after the breakup and was facing me in this dream, and speaking to me. He appears to me sometimes to comfort me. He was showing me an image copy of "text messages" of my ex basically microcheating and going behind my back (actual thing that happened). This was just my spirit's way of showing me that my feelings about being betrayed and the discomfort and anger I felt was valid and that I wasn't just "thinking things."

What I think is part of it is slightly subconscious - it's kind of like saying you deserved those good things, and should have received all the things that comes with a healthy relationship. At the same time, I feel I know where you're coming from and I certainly think he's "thinking" about you and it's part of where the dreams come from. Better to keep doing you and pay no mind!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@Sassy.Cupcake

These can help prevent low level magical or psychic intrusion or influence.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/remove-t ... thers.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/access-denied-spell.html

I find they're complementary - each targets a slightly different paranormal effect.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Sassy.Cupcake
new here
new here

shieon wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:10 am I think you are absolutely right.
I do agree there is no prophetic foresight going on.
My last relationship was abusive and toxic. It ended before summer started. During my time in that relationship I had only two dreams involving him and it was because he wanted me to think about him more, so this sort of transferred in my dreams. I pretty much went through all those same things as you, too. It's infuriating.

Funny thing is my human spirit that I am close with - he actually appeared to me after the breakup and was facing me in this dream, and speaking to me. He appears to me sometimes to comfort me. He was showing me an image copy of "text messages" of my ex basically microcheating and going behind my back (actual thing that happened). This was just my spirit's way of showing me that my feelings about being betrayed and the discomfort and anger I felt was valid and that I wasn't just "thinking things."

What I think is part of it is slightly subconscious - it's kind of like saying you deserved those good things, and should have received all the things that comes with a healthy relationship. At the same time, I feel I know where you're coming from and I certainly think he's "thinking" about you and it's part of where the dreams come from. Better to keep doing you and pay no mind!
Truly infuriating especially with toxic exes. It's funny you mention your spirit showing you of his cheating. Mine did the same thing, but it wasn't through a dream. She showed me right as I just got comfortable to sleep, she showed me that he was physically cheating as it was happening. I tried to deny it and say it was my mind playing tricks on me, but she was persistent and trying to warn me. After that, he admitted to doing exactly what she showed me.

I'm going to continue to ignore it. It's a better result for everyone around for us to keep our distance. I deserve a million times better; so do you
<3

~Sassy~
Sassy.Cupcake
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:50 am @Sassy.Cupcake

These can help prevent low level magical or psychic intrusion or influence.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/remove-t ... thers.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/access-denied-spell.html

I find they're complementary - each targets a slightly different paranormal effect.
Thank you! I've never seen those listings before! Definitely on my next CH purchase now.

~Sassy~
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It could be because they are obsessively thinking about you, or it could be an unresolved issue buried deep in your unconscious. All that needs to be said has mostly already been said.

In the future if you have a break-up with someone problematic I would recommend an immediate - like day of - severing spell/rite and to pour any/all volatility left into that. Most people don't think about doing such magic with immediacy but if one can manage, it's gloriously potent and will block out any/all intrusion.
I would tell you my secrets in that regard but they are secrets. It would be best to create your own little ritual, anyway, more personal. You can still do that as well, better to act now than never (if you are comfortable practicing magic of this nature). Let your gut guide you with it and don't fret too much if you're doing it wrong or right, it can only be right if it is your way.

Sorry about the dreams, super annoying I am sure.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Sassy.Cupcake wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:00 pm I'm not going to lie, I'm getting annoyed. For the past 2 or 3 months I have been having dreams about my ex. I don't love him anymore, don't want him, and don't think about him (unless I had a dream of him the night prior). The dreams seem to be slightly different but the base meaning is the same.

I understand your frustration very well. Had similar recurring dreams and I just do not like to have. The severing ritual what @Vipera aspis atra suggested is a good thing to do. In my situation I had to repeat the ritual couple of times as the damage the last guy did to me was quite a big one... sometimes the attachments are strong for various reasons and the tie stubborn. Anyhow I think these kinds of dreams apart from the possibilities listed by other forum members could also be what was actually happening in an alternate reality. It sucks to know that in alternate realities what goes wrong here goes well there sometimes and we cannot be fully enjoying and be conscious in the other reality, but that is a possibility. I wish you can solve this issue asap and get rid of the recurring dream!

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I agree I call it cord cutting or cutting connections or w/e you call it servering...... same concept i am sure i do it differently i have two methods I find writing a letter and burning it during witching hour works best for me the second one is old keltic shamanic where you break a stick thinking about them and how u want it to end break the stick drop it turn arund and never look back or enter that forest again. and drop the thoughts. second one never worked for me. But first one worked for me. I am a virgo so even if my ex was a horrible person to me i still carry A LOT of love for that person and their well being. a virgos flame never dies. so cord cutting gets very repettive for me because even though u did cut the cord it can always come back. but I a gree with @Vipera aspis atra serverig ritual....

alternatively U should mediate on it first. write down on paper I keep having dreams of my ex what is spirit or higher self trying to show me? is there a lesson or point to this? that be First step and if ur not use to mediating with intent u may not get an answer right away may take 2 weeks.

ironic part is for a week i kept getting dreams of my ex and we got together in the dreams and i was super confused by this because she broke my heart and got married. so why am i having these dreams? they randomly stopped. but I still dont know why i had them.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”