You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi all, it's been a while since I've posted. Lately I've been thinking of creating energy beings, although I personally don't know how, but I have a feeling I can do it. If that makes sense. Their main focus would be cleansing and I wanted to impart a small, minuscule amount to life energy so that they can have their own sentient life.

I wanted to know the experience of others with home-made/self created servitors. Any educational materials ie: books, websites pros & cons would be greatly appreciated.

I have heard of such beings running amok or being uncontrollable. So I'm quite aware of consequences.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Millies
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ooooo

Life has many supranational creatures, being and spirits and thier is many species. In the supernational world. As long as u respect natural order things be interesting. Thier are many paths we walk in this world

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

this post is full of philoshy already. we are all energy beings. creating an energy being your already giving life. u dont need to give away anything but thats my opinion.....

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Patriarch
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

Foolish Fish on YouTube has a good video on servitors that includes safeties. You don't want to request this from one of your spirits?

Return to “Paranormal Energy”