You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

I ordered the CH preset servitor from the shop little over 2 weeks ago. I recived my binding on the weekend and the email came on Monday.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... vitor.html

My questions,
1, is bonding time also applicable with a servitor?
2, what is it to expect as interaction, manifestation ect. with a CH servitor?
3, do I specifically have to repeat the three programs that was programmed with my servitor to do as her daily taskings?
4, I asked mine to shape shift. But I don't know if that was done or not as there is no reference in my short email reply. What do you think? Is that actually possible, or I might have asked too much?
5, is this type has a free will, and is it a living being, since its got my own energy essences mixed with astral energy?

Aster💫200
Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 243
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:36 am
I ordered the CH preset servitor from the shop little over 2 weeks ago. I recived my binding on the weekend and the email came on Monday.

My questions,
No, I don't think so. CH would surely tell you if it was. I only have constructs from them but I have sentient servitors from elsewhere and bonding time wasn't needed with any of them. The CH constructs I have simply respond to my needs or requests. They were instantly ready.
Chavah wrote:

It depends as to what level of programming, appearance and personality has been added. The sentient ones I have from Eclipse Metaphysical do have all of that. My interactions with them are very similar to with spirits. In fact some forum members have posted about discovering after some time that a (disreputable) seller has sold them a thought form / servitor instead of a spirit. You can sense some differences but not always. And Duojna are a spirit that is a bit like a servitor, because of their history. Some keepers have noticed the similarity in their Duojna.

I'm guessing that CH's servitors are less likely to be programmed to behave like spirits. But you can ask CH this, if the listing and order info isn't clear.
Chavah wrote:

3, do I specifically have to repeat the three programs that was programmed with my servitor to do as her daily taskings?
This something you need to ask CH. I wouldn't think so if they didn't say so.
Chavah wrote:

4, I asked mine to shape shift. But I don't know if that was done or not as there is no reference in my short email reply. What do you think? Is that actually possible, or I might have asked too much?
You'd need to ask CH. as it is their servitor and they will know what work has been done.
Chavah wrote:

5, is this type has a free will, and is it a living being, since its got my own energy essences mixed with astral energy?
Again you'd need to ask CH. as it is their servitor and they'll know what work has been done.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks so much Lewk.It's such learning curve indeed. In my short notification, it's said everything was done according to order. So maybe, it's all of my request grandted. I also able to see mine. And it's seem to be a shape shifter as well. I chose dynamic class level. I yet to figure what is the difference between servitor and real spirit beings.
Lewk wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:57 am
Chavah wrote:

My questions,
No, I don't think so. CH would surely tell you if it was. I only have constructs from them but I have sentient servitors from elsewhere and bonding time wasn't needed with any of them. The CH constructs I have simply respond to my needs or requests. They were instantly ready.
Chavah wrote:

It depends as to what level of programming, appearance and personality has been added. The sentient ones I have from Eclipse Metaphysical do have all of that. My interactions with them are very similar to with spirits. In fact some forum members have posted about discovering after some time that a (disreputable) seller has sold them a thought form / servitor instead of a spirit. You can sense some differences but not always. And Duojna are a spirit that is a bit like a servitor, because of their history. Some keepers have noticed the similarity in their Duojna.

I'm guessing that CH's servitors are less likely to be programmed to behave like spirits. But you can ask CH this, if the listing and order info isn't clear.
Chavah wrote:

This something you need to ask CH. I wouldn't think so if they didn't say so.
Chavah wrote:

You'd need to ask CH. as it is their servitor and they will know what work has been done.
Chavah wrote:

Again you'd need to ask CH. as it is their servitor and they'll know what work has been done.

Aster💫200
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

How do you contact your servitor Lewk? I usually have no issues to get in touch with my spirits telepathically. I usually say their name and I get a respond very soon. Heat, saying hello to me back, little flashes of stars shadows ect. After a lovely big start, suddenly there is no visual with my servitor. when I think of her and calling her, I don't seem to get a respond. What am I doing wrong?

Aster💫200
UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hey @ASTER what are your experiences?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

@UniverseExplorer , I have a CH servitor that I have given more programs so she can perform more things and help with my energy.

She still does all the initial CH tasks, rally up spirits, activate and disactivate magic and assist with my energy.

About experiences like visually, she has angelic body. So I do see her. But at the same time she blends in with my other celestials too. I can't recall any telepathic chatting with my CH servitor.

I have other servitors, called Royals not from CH. They are entirely different and they are like my spirit companions. They are very powerful and beautiful. They are also celestials in form and created from astral energy.

Aster💫200

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”