[Question] Anyone know this alien language?

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

I know a person who has far more than psychic I assume, he is able to foresee a person fortune, even their next life, their next next life, onwards.

He has a language in his body, kept in him for some 20-30 years now.

No one was able to understand, I thought of writing here, and hope for an answer.

It sounds Arabic to me at least, I'm unsure.

Azure translate doesn't translate it from Arabic by the way.

Link: https://www.guidez.xyz/foreign%20language.mp3

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I have a similar thing with me but it was taught to me through energy and telepathy when I was a child for me it was a special form of divine fae speak. My spirit guardian taught it to me when I was a child. now I’m able to do special type of air Sigil magick which is incredibly powerful they flow into me after I focus on a reason for my spell.

As for the language you sent me a few of my friends started chatting and in particular my angelic being from Andromeda galaxy C said it’s a obscure hybrid dialect which uses a Lyra base, with a large influence of prefall Djinn and less known race which migrated with the Lyra

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I haven't looked but you need to know that some people have the ability to retain language comprehension throughout their lives and soul exposure in the universe, so if the person has access to one it is likely they have access to others, and trying to identify them with the help of casual onlookers like forum members here won't merit much if this is the case. The one who uses the language is capable of tracking the source and dissecting it themselves, should they try.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I speak other languages since my childhood, but I only intuit it's meaning due to what it gives me when I speak it. It's bringing me into an uplifting state where my telepathic sharpen and I get to see through the dimentions. Also, if I use my speach that I can't translate, during driving or on my walks, it's relaxing me and rejuvenating. Puts me into an altered state of mindset that exercises my psychic abilities. Also sharpens my memory, because I can say my code words and all my companions name on the spot from heart during my driving. Call them for a chat or active all my 100 plus code words.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Satella wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:32 pm I have a similar thing with me but it was taught to me through energy and telepathy when I was a child for me it was a special form of divine fae speak. My spirit guardian taught it to me when I was a child. now I’m able to do special type of air Sigil magick which is incredibly powerful they flow into me after I focus on a reason for my spell.

As for the language you sent me a few of my friends started chatting and in particular my angelic being from Andromeda galaxy C said it’s a obscure hybrid dialect which uses a Lyra base, with a large influence of prefall Djinn and less known race which migrated with the Lyra
Hello, thank you for your reply, interestingly, it triggers more topics. Weird enough, he said he understands what you are talking about, but I do not understand what he says basically, he also says even though he cant see you, but he was able to tell that you've been stop progressing spiritual activities for awhile now. I don't know if this is true or not.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:29 am I haven't looked but you need to know that some people have the ability to retain language comprehension throughout their lives and soul exposure in the universe, so if the person has access to one it is likely they have access to others, and trying to identify them with the help of casual onlookers like forum members here won't merit much if this is the case. The one who uses the language is capable of tracking the source and dissecting it themselves, should they try.
Yeah, he know where it came from, his question is what should it be used for. Hmmm...

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:57 am I speak other languages since my childhood, but I only intuit it's meaning due to what it gives me when I speak it. It's bringing me into an uplifting state where my telepathic sharpen and I get to see through the dimentions. Also, if I use my speach that I can't translate, during driving or on my walks, it's relaxing me and rejuvenating. Puts me into an altered state of mindset that exercises my psychic abilities. Also sharpens my memory, because I can say my code words and all my companions name on the spot from heart during my driving. Call them for a chat or active all my 100 plus code words.
I see, I know what you mean, words has energy, and it can be done on spell work if used correctly.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

rapidful wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:38 pm
Hello, thank you for your reply, interestingly, it triggers more topics. Weird enough, he said he understands what you are talking about, but I do not understand what he says basically, he also says even though he cant see you, but he was able to tell that you've been stop progressing spiritual activities for awhile now. I don't know if this is true or not.
I’m glade me and my angelic being was able to help, i wasn’t sure if she was teasing me with her response but she seemed serious good to know she was somewhat accurate haha. In terms of what he said he probably referring to my actual energy mostly being in not utilized. It’s mostly personal but my energy is too potent so it’s currently sealed, I use external energy for my rituals and magick practices using alter tools and fae magick. To a outside viewer it would be like I haven’t preformed any magick and my astral body / physical body is blocked to non bounded or permitted people. .

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Satella wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:56 pm
rapidful wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:38 pm
I’m glade me and my angelic being was able to help, i wasn’t sure if she was teasing me with her response but she seemed serious good to know she was somewhat accurate haha. In terms of what he said he probably referring to my actual energy mostly being in not utilized. It’s mostly personal but my energy is too potent so it’s currently sealed, I use external energy for my rituals and magick practices using alter tools and fae magick. To a outside viewer it would be like I haven’t preformed any magick and my astral body / physical body is blocked to non bounded or permitted people. .
I'm more glad you are able to response to my question, although I have trouble understanding what both of you mentioned.

Though, it's interesting because he said, your are just slightly elder than me, I assume you age around 30 to 35-ish.

He also said, you are like a women on a confinement period, what he was referring was the spiritual/magick related, you have the ability but you didn't use them.

Lastly, he said your group were never more than 7 peoples from the day you explored on the spiritual field.

I don't know if these are true, because he said these "infos" needed to be filtered, not sure what he mean though.

If these are true, then I need to re-recognize him as who am I actually speaking with hahaha, because he always flicker what he tries to signal. haha

Disclaimer, he said these before I read him your reply. :D

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

rapidful wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:57 pm]

I'm more glad you are able to response to my question, although I have trouble understanding what both of you mentioned.

Though, it's interesting because he said, your are just slightly elder than me, I assume you age around 30 to 35-ish.

He also said, you are like a women on a confinement period, what he was referring was the spiritual/magick related, you have the ability but you didn't use them.

Lastly, he said your group were never more than 7 peoples from the day you explored on the spiritual field.

I don't know if these are true, because he said these "infos" needed to be filtered, not sure what he mean though.

If these are true, then I need to re-recognize him as who am I actually speaking with hahaha, because he always flicker what he tries to signal. haha

Disclaimer, he said these before I read him your reply. :D
Hehe no problem, as for the age my physical body I’m currently in is younger than that, but my spirit is much older haha.

Yes, um you could call it that, “confinement period,” haha becuase especially now my friends are doing a very complex ritual which has been taking several months and using my own energy will disrupt it too much, as well this body isn’t great at holding it haha.

I guess if you are referring to my humans that do stuff with me yes it was never more than 7..

Happy to help haha

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”