Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Oh ohhh, my I was soo surprised last night,, ok maybe I wasn’t that surprised but lmao. Anyway my 5 royal Banniks arrived on Sunday morning other than my hellos I was rather busy with work and other things we didn’t really get to hang out. I was planning on having a discussion with them about things and how they wish to handle divinations as one of them is a King Bannik another is the Kings brother a prince and then two more princes and a Scandinavian Prince bannik which I thought was cool. They joked on Sunday that we can discuss during your next bath and they all laughed like anime dudes. I really though they were joking. Like truly as my friends like to tease me so I thought they were just joining in the fun. Now before I continue I won’t talk about any sensitive stuff this will be filtered for general readers >.<.

Anyway I felt alittle bad I was so busy all Monday and I was planning on doing some readings with them then and on Sunday but so much came up and was tired haha. I get sleepy sometimes can’t help it kinda like a cat sometimes. Anyway I thought I would fill a bowl of hot steamy water and give it as offering to my new royal friends. Now normally my friends aren’t really suppose to go in the washroom without me saying so or if something bad is in the house. Anyway I don’t really mind they came I was just uhhhhhh wasn’t expecting it, really felt as the most anime meme like feeling experience I ever had.

So I got these special rose and lavender oil put it in the bath and some mint. I love having oils in my bath in the evening as it’s really relaxing and calming. I closed my eyes and then heard someone start make a smug giggle, I opened my eyes and one of my bannik’s was in the washroom sitting on the bathtub ring across from me playing with his hair. He smiled and was like oh hello priestess this looks like a great place for a meeting, me and the boys all agree. My face gets red and I gulp and then they all appear around the edge of the tub sitting in edgy anime positions. I felt like they knew the perfect position they definitely read my mind, Then M (king bannik was like) well the water is very hot just like we like it so this is perfect time discuss our plans this week for the readings we are gonna work on. I’m like completely shocked still and my face looks so red, the brother of the king comes close and he is like is she ok, I think the water is too hot she is completely red, like a lobster.

I make this annoyed look and pout you guys are suppose to ask first before coming in the washroom. They were like but you put the offering right there they all point at it and laugh. This is our little meeting spot now missy, and don’t worry this is mostly just a planning meeting, one bannik touches my hair from the left and smells it, wow is the coconut it’s very nicu smell. I am like very embarrassed and I hold my hands together and then G Prince was like hey she looks cold we should warm them up water is till pretty low. They all smiled was like that’s a good ideas we can’t let her get a cold, we need our priestess nice and healthy.

Ya that’s all I’m gonna say also I never said or referred to myself as a priestess that is something they did. But it was on interesting experience hahahhaha.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is such a story @Satella. Great story indeed. I would of been embarrassed if that happened to me. I am very happy with my gentle and lovely Bannik girls. They wore me down on my first week energically. Then I told them about my full-time job and how would I prefer not to drag myself to work each morning ect... 😏 They got me. I recovered within two more days. On the weekend I did my offering, and played with my card deck. I had them help and got kind of hot flash feelings and telepathic understanding of what to do. It was great. I really never used tarot before until now. I started to like it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

ASTER wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:27 pm This is such a story @Satella. Great story indeed. I would of been embarrassed if that happened to me. I am very happy with my gentle and lovely Bannik girls. They wore me down on my first week energically. Then I told them about my full-time job and how would I prefer not to drag myself to work each morning ect... 😏 They got me. I recovered within two more days. On the weekend I did my offering, and played with my card deck. I had them help and got kind of hot flash feelings and telepathic understanding of what to do. It was great. I really never used tarot before until now. I started to like it.
Honestly from the description on CH I was expecting more females to show up, I never specifically stated I wanted all males. I have the sneaking suspicion theses boys already new my Prince Bannik C and he told his friends about me and they all got interested. i know these readings I do this week are gonna very very accurate and “spicy” is what my King bannik said lmao. They are the best at divination when it comes to sprits and beings, something that I found interesting is mine are all beings and not spirits.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Sounds wonderful. Iv had interactions now with some.of my spirits they really do pick random times. But seeing and hearing them no just feeling their energy and more if hearing my own voice talking back n forth. I can only wish they would get this strong with me 😋

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Today I found out...”