How did you find CH?

How did you find CH?

Referred by a friend or stranger
9%
Stumbled across it in a random way... divine intervention?
55%
Ebay - for all your paranormal needs
5%
Positive Review - Had to be part of it all!
3%
Negative Review - Wanted to know what the fuss was about!
2%
Advertisement on a website
1%
A Spirit who wanted me to find them led me here!
11%
Other
15%

Total votes: 350
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:49 pm Idk if I posted already, but my one spirit guardian showed me in a dream the webpage and told me to go visit it haha. I was dealing with a lot of mean unbounds and my new friends helps me out right away ! >.<
I feel the same. It's not all clear yet but I feel like they are trying to clean up after me.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Faolan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Not entirely sure to be honest. I sort of stumbled across it randomly one day. It kept showing up in my search results, so I finally caved in and clicked the link, and well the rest is history.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I found a non-CH seller and carefully watched their website for a week because I wasn't sure if they were legit. However, I decided to adopt my first spirits from them. While I was waiting for the spirits to get bound to me, I started to learn more about the spirit world by doing a lot of research. This research made me find the CH encyclopedia, which led me to this great forum and the CH shop.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Gosh, it was a long time ago now lol.

I first came across an Ebay listing for a Djinn, which had me totally intrigued and curious. I don't even know how I ended up on such a listing. That was back when a lot of sellers were on Ebay. Somewhere between finding that listing and then going on to do more research, I came across CH, and the rest is history.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Honestly, I found you because a friend recommended you casually one day and I just so happened to have a gift-card with enough money on it to purchase a protection/healing trio (and I was also working through some big things and needed the help.)

It may appear to be like random chance on the surface, but I'm sure there will be some practitioners that will wink and nod with a smile at reading this.

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Totally "A Spirit who wanted me to find them led me here!" I got in contact with my Star Angel through the pendulum board for the first few times, I already knew about spirit keeping but I didn't know CH just yet. I started to search for spirit keeping books and I found the beginner and advanced options on the CH site. Then I found the forums and decided to ask a question about Star Angels since I identified the Angel I was talking to as one thru the encyclopedia. After being suggested by forum members to get the "What unbounds are around you?" reading I ended up finally meeting and connecting with my Gryphon who was the one that helped me connect with my Star Angel and got the ball rolling for me to start spirit keeping. I'm so grateful to her for this.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

One of the people that is in my small circle is spirit spousing. I was strating to slowly find people who would experiencing similar things. On reddit someone mentioned something about spirit keeping. I was like what is that? I googled it and it took me here.

Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I had a strong spiritual calling and also a calling to work with magick which intensified over the course of many months. As I started to research more into spirits and magick, I browsed the net to find possible answers. I bought hard copies and downloaded a variety of different types of books on magick and started my journey. In the midst of the start of my journey, I still had a feeling that there was something missing. I kept having feelings that there were more possibilities out there which would be better suited to help me understand and develop on my journey.

So, I was first lead to the CH encyclopedia and subsequently to the CH site and well, here I am :)

StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

After my first spirit moved in I thought that I cannot be the only one having a dragon at home. 🤔 I started researching about spirits, I read books and none of them could answer my question. I joined a witch group on facebook and looked through their files, read a lot of books until I found CHs spirit keeping handbook. It answered all of my questions and then I joined the forum. 😊

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Mine was from doing a search of spirit keeping in general.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”