Creepy Hollows Bindings, Rebindings, etc

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think its more about how much energy is put behind the creation of the binding magick instead of how much energy or power a spirit has. I know that they talk about when you first start doing self binding you are only going to bind at class 1 or 2 depending on your personal energy, and as you get stronger you'll be able to bind at higher strength. So it has a lot to do with how present the energy will be behind the binding and how present that allows the spirits energy to feel to you, but it doesn't effect how strong their powers are. I have a djinn who was bound at class 5 who has an immense amount of energy he puts towards wish granting, but as far as how I feel his energy goes, his binding isn't as strongly felt as the c5t3 binding I have of another djinn, but that doesn't lessen his powers in manifesting goals at all.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hugs and love Draco!

I get it now! Thank you so much. That really helped me and my confusion.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

CH has an adoption section. Altought you have to meet criteria. My question sorry if its already been asked or already in the shop. Csn you intuitively connect to pictures of vessels and see if they want to be bonded to their current owners or not? Spirits that were not conjured by CH. But owners want to see oe know if they would like to be bridge or bonded? I'm probably asking a repeat question.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 298
Spelled Number: 202
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:14 am CH has an adoption section. Altought you have to meet criteria. My question sorry if its already been asked or already in the shop. Csn you intuitively connect to pictures of vessels and see if they want to be bonded to their current owners or not? Spirits that were not conjured by CH. But owners want to see oe know if they would like to be bridge or bonded? I'm probably asking a repeat question.
Firstly, as this thread starts off talking about CH rebindings, I think it's on-topic to mention that CH will from time to time have spirits that they have previously bound returned to them for whatever reason, as well as some that originated from other conjurers, who presumably are no longer active or contactable. Afaik that's the pool from which the reverse adoptions (RAs) come. I think sometimes CH pre-conjures that have not been sold for a long time might also be added to that pool.

Back to the question - I hope I've understood it correctly. In case I've not, I've given 2 answers.

1. CH RAs

I've never seen RAs listed and have only found out what I've got after the order has been completed. The keeper is presented to the pool of RA spirits to see who comes forward. So it's the exact opposite of what you've asked about. ie There's no chance to see RA listings or vessels or tune in and sense which might want to be with you as a companion. It's all done by CH.

So there are no pictures of vessels.

In fact, I'm not sure all the CH RA spirits will even be bound to vessels. For one thing some were probably bound to spirit.

2. Non-CH RAs

I guess some sellers might put up individual RA listings. Have you seen some - is that what you're asking about? Of course, as with a pre-conjure listing, that might give a prospective keeper a chance to consult their gut feeling on whether that spirit would be right for them. A vessel may - or may not - be shown in the listing.

It'd be best to ask the relevant seller, as there's no standard approach with these things. But to me a reverse adoption isn't a choice made by a keeper at all.

You may be able to get a definitive answer from whichever seller you're interested in buying from.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:26 am
madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:14 am CH has an adoption section. Altought you have to meet criteria. My question sorry if its already been asked or already in the shop. Csn you intuitively connect to pictures of vessels and see if they want to be bonded to their current owners or not? Spirits that were not conjured by CH. But owners want to see oe know if they would like to be bridge or bonded? I'm probably asking a repeat question.
Firstly, as this thread starts off talking about CH rebindings, I think it's on-topic to mention that CH will from time to time have spirits that they have previously bound returned to them for whatever reason, as well as some that originated from other conjurers, who presumably are no longer active or contactable. Afaik that's the pool from which the reverse adoptions (RAs) come. I think sometimes CH pre-conjures that have not been sold for a long time might also be added to that pool.

Back to the question - I hope I've understood it correctly. In case I've not, I've given 2 answers.

1. CH RAs

I've never seen RAs listed and have only found out what I've got after the order has been completed. The keeper is presented to the pool of RA spirits to see who comes forward. So it's the exact opposite of what you've asked about. ie There's no chance to see RA listings or vessels or tune in and sense which might want to be with you as a companion. It's all done by CH.

So there are no pictures of vessels.

In fact, I'm not sure all the CH RA spirits will even be bound to vessels. For one thing some were probably bound to spirit.

2. Non-CH RAs

I guess some sellers might put up individual RA listings. Have you seen some - is that what you're asking about? Of course, as with a pre-conjure listing, that might give a prospective keeper a chance to consult their gut feeling on whether that spirit would be right for them. A vessel may - or may not - be shown in the listing.

It'd be best to ask the relevant seller, as there's no standard approach with these things. But to me a reverse adoption isn't a choice made by a keeper at all.

You may be able to get a definitive answer from whichever seller you're interested in buying from.
I guess I was not clear. I know reverse adoptions from CH
The customer is presented to the spirits spirits pick the customer if one does not step forward they do a new custom conjure. Which I really love that idea. Shows CH conjures to the individual energy signature. I like it ;) ;) ;)

My second saying. I have spirit vessels would CH remotely ask them if they would like to be binded if not bonded to their keeper. I guess I should have numbered my message two parts. For example I feel like one of my spirit vessels is strongly does like me but the connect may be weak.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 298
Spelled Number: 202
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:54 am I guess I was not clear. I know reverse adoptions from CH
The customer is presented to the spirits spirits pick the customer if one does not step forward they do a new custom conjure. Which I really love that idea. Shows CH conjures to the individual energy signature. I like it ;) ;) ;)

My second saying. I have spirit vessels would CH remotely ask them if they would like to be binded if not bonded to their keeper. I guess I should have numbered my message two parts. For example I feel like one of my spirit vessels is strongly does like me but the connect may be weak.
Ok. Thanks for clarifying. I apologise in advance if I still misunderstand any of what you're asking. I may well be seeing it differently to you anyway, but for what I think are good reasons.

In my opinion, if a seller is genuine and a spirit is present with the vessel, the way to build a good connection is really up to us, as Keepers. Spending quiet time with them. Talking with them etc. Not rebinding. Keep at it. I don't think a rebinding is the right solution.

a) Even if I'm wrong on that, if you have a spirit companion from another seller, bound to a vessel, with whom you feel a weak connection, CH isn't going to offer to rebind them for you. You'd really need to contact the seller you got them from.

b) If you have a spirit companion from CH, bound to a vessel, with whom you feel a weak connection, again I don't expect CH will think they need rebinding.

Was that any help?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:34 pm
madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:54 am I guess I was not clear. I know reverse adoptions from CH

Ok. Thanks for clarifying. I apologise in advance if I still misunderstand any of what you're asking. I may well be seeing it differently to you anyway, but for what I think are good reasons.

In my opinion, if a seller is genuine and a spirit is present with the vessel, the way to build a good connection is really up to us, as Keepers. Spending quiet time with them. Talking with them etc. Not rebinding. Keep at it. I don't think a rebinding is the right solution.

a) Even if I'm wrong on that, if you have a spirit companion from another seller, bound to a vessel, with whom you feel a weak connection, CH isn't going to offer to rebind them for you. You'd really need to contact the seller you got them from.

b) If you have a spirit companion from CH, bound to a vessel, with whom you feel a weak connection, again I don't expect CH will think they need rebinding.

Was that any help?
yes but i did look at the shop they do have connection gemstones. to get stronger connection. so there is that route. just have to pick the correct type of being which i didnt see human because im blind and its a huge list ;)

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I would not work with a seller who claims to redo work done by someone else

It is like having a Ferrari and taking it to another dealership. Your car is guaranteed only through the original Ferrari dealership and they are the experts in the Ferrari you have

I would not want to know the issues that could occur in doing so, when they are dealing with work they have no first hand knowledge of, or even sample their own work.

I had a terrible experience with someone that got their hands on some binding information from another well respected seller and tried to set up their own business, I unknowingly bought something believing they were legit, and experienced an unvetted dark spirit that scared the crap out of me. This was years ago. I could not get ahold of the seller to even remove it right away, and they blew off my terrible experience when I did.
I found out from the original seller much later what happened when I noted some listings looked similar to the inexperienced and dangerous seller. Be careful about reputation and experience. This is serious stuff and you don't need an inexperienced newbie doing it, or someone with no first hand knowledge of the original work.
This is my two cents.
CH has a good reputation.

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”