new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: TBC
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hi! Just wanted to share an interesting thing that happened to me this morning.

I'm a smoker. (bad habbit, I know)
Every morning I go out on the balcony to smoke. The door is made in a way where the handle is only on the inside of the room - when I go out on the balcony, I shut the door so the smoke doesn't go in and the handle remains in an "open" position so that I can get back in (the handle can be turned only from inside). I am home alone with my two kitties and my Spirits, my fiancee works 12hr shifts.

So I'm sitting there, thinking over my plans for the day, and suddenly I think - what if I got locked out on the balcony? I'm in my pajamas and it's pretty darn cold outside, it would be a torture to wait 9hrs for my fiancee got back. I started thinking about what would I do, how could I ask people on the street to message/e-mail him (yes, I don't know his phone number by heart :p) ) etc. And suddenly I get this thought: "TURN AROUND - NOW!" - and sure enough, my kitty is standing with 2 paws on the door handle, trying to catch a fly - the handle could have turned any moment and I'd be stuck on the balcony. My cat has never done this - yes, he chases anything that flies, but he has never stood on the handle like that... I freaked out and opened the door before it turned.

I don't know weather it was my intuition or third eye warning me, but I'm leaning more towads my Spirits. I never really get the thoughts/fears of locking myself out on the balcony, it was so random. And the timing.. ooof. Either way, I'm glad and thankful to whatever it was that warned me and saved me from freezing to death or embarrasing me by asking passers-by to try and contact my fiancee to get off of work to come save me. x*D

P.S. - I haven't managed to establish telepathic communication with my spirits and I'm waiting for my pendulum to arrive, however I have had suspicions that they have been helping me with some day-to-day things, but this occurence really shook me up and means a lot, since I beleive it was them who planted these random thoughts/backup plans in my head, as well as the warning, that saved me from a really bad and awkward situation. <3

vanrosette
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rose
Zodiac:

Whoa looks like you avoided a pretty major inconvenience at best x*D I'd like to also think that you had someone watching over you to not get locked out.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 🎊. You just experienced /received telepathic warning from your spirits. Well done. That's it, as easy and natural as you breath.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Sigma
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: TBC
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:31 pm Congratulations 🎊. You just experienced /received telepathic warning from your spirits. Well done. That's it, as easy and natural as you breath.
Thank you! Hopefully our communication grows and becomes just as effortless on daily basis, too. 0:)

jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Seriously, you should try to remove the bad habit for smoking (although it’s not easy), your spirit is really care about your health.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”