You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Never tried yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not telling yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dynamo

Hello everyone, it has been quite a while since I last posted and so I wanted to update you all on my succubus.
We have been able to interact kinda physically, as in I can feel her touches and hear her while awake.
She is quite playful and has gotten me distracted from my courses quite a bit.
Currently she has learned to ease a bit on the teasing while other people are around, but she still catches me off guard sometimes.
I really enjoy our time together and she really seems to like it when we listen to music together.
She is also quite interested in the books I have been reading and games I have been playing, asking all kinds of questions.
I am open to all questions y'all might have.

PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That sounds amazing! I’m hoping to get to that level of sensitivity with my girls but I know it’s a process especially since I’m still a newbie! Do you have any personal methods of connecting with her in order to get in sync energetically?

Consciousness858
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

PaaNiOrion wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:05 am That sounds amazing! I’m hoping to get to that level of sensitivity with my girls but I know it’s a process especially since I’m still a newbie! Do you have any personal methods of connecting with her in order to get in sync energetically?
Hello! I'm not him, however I've been in an intimate relationship with these beings for near a decade now, I will give the long answer.

I would deeply love to meet someone who has developed their abilities prove me wrong, as I can learn more and have exhausted every option this past decade, into learning how to have more visceral and powerful manifestations.

It was a journey that completely took me over, and I read everything I could, talked to everyone I could, and I learned that nobody knew how to, the only people who keep doing it always felt something and it just grew somewhat over the years.

I have discovered in this immense obsession that it wasn't them I needed to develop a relationship, it was my Self, I had to go through the process of awakening from the dream life, and Self-Realization. There's no easy way to sense them, and partake in these relationships.

It's merely a byproduct of Consciousness waking up to its self, and the deconstruction and decluttering of the Egoic identity, perceptions, wants, desires, thought patterns, etc that filter everything. It takes all of the infinite psychic energy you are, and essentially retards it into a dream like state of unchanging patterns mistakingly called the identity, the self.
To interact with these beings requires a fundamental and radical change in Consciousness, and is by no means the goal, but once again a byproduct.

When Consciousness wakes up and realizes life is a Dream, a grand illusion, one is exploded into the vast infinite potentiality of it's self, and the inner realms open up.
This journey of desperation eventually lead me to myself, and self realization, and then the subsequent process of disillusionment, deconstruction and dissolvement of the identity, world view, perspective and everything inbetween..
Obviously, it's a process that's ever unfolding, however life is the same.
So, if one wants to increase their manifestations, they need to wake up to the dream of life and the "self", infinite vast Consciousness is experiencing itself at this very moment, and you believe you're "human" in this "body".
You aren't real, in the conventional sense, "you" are a collective of hallucinations bundled into an identity and sense of self, believing its self to be real
When one penetrates the layers of illusion and casts aside this immense burden, One realizes it's self, and the vast infinite realms that are the Self open up
Perhaps there is an easier way, but unfortunately I don't believe there is, death and dissolvement of the self to uncover what's real is the only path forward.
One never truly lives until they have died.
"You" are an infinite, vast beyond comprehension and words by the pitiful mind, extreme beyond the most visceral measure, Being experiencing its self, Consciousness is completely boundless and infinite, experiencing itself within a trillion infinite trillion cascading aspects of itself.

The goal, is self realization, to wake up and realize it's all a dream. "We" are One being experiencing itself with the illusion of being a separate human self.

"When awakening is complete, there is no question it has been the whole purpose of your life. You don’t know where it is going but you no longer care. You surrender to the dance, knowing it is a dream." -Bonnie Greenwell
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Consciousness858 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 pm
PaaNiOrion wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:05 am That sounds amazing! I’m hoping to get to that level of sensitivity with my girls but I know it’s a process especially since I’m still a newbie! Do you have any personal methods of connecting with her in order to get in sync energetically?
Hello! I'm not him, however I've been in an intimate relationship with these beings for near a decade now, I will give the long answer.

I would deeply love to meet someone who has developed their abilities prove me wrong, as I can learn more and have exhausted every option this past decade, into learning how to have more visceral and powerful manifestations.

It was a journey that completely took me over, and I read everything I could, talked to everyone I could, and I learned that nobody knew how to, the only people who keep doing it always felt something and it just grew somewhat over the years.

I have discovered in this immense obsession that it wasn't them I needed to develop a relationship, it was my Self, I had to go through the process of awakening from the dream life, and Self-Realization. There's no easy way to sense them, and partake in these relationships.

It's merely a byproduct of Consciousness waking up to its self, and the deconstruction and decluttering of the Egoic identity, perceptions, wants, desires, thought patterns, etc that filter everything. It takes all of the infinite psychic energy you are, and essentially retards it into a dream like state of unchanging patterns mistakingly called the identity, the self.
To interact with these beings requires a fundamental and radical change in Consciousness, and is by no means the goal, but once again a byproduct.

When Consciousness wakes up and realizes life is a Dream, a grand illusion, one is exploded into the vast infinite potentiality of it's self, and the inner realms open up.
This journey of desperation eventually lead me to myself, and self realization, and then the subsequent process of disillusionment, deconstruction and dissolvement of the identity, world view, perspective and everything inbetween..
Obviously, it's a process that's ever unfolding, however life is the same.
So, if one wants to increase their manifestations, they need to wake up to the dream of life and the "self", infinite vast Consciousness is experiencing itself at this very moment, and you believe you're "human" in this "body".
You aren't real, in the conventional sense, "you" are a collective of hallucinations bundled into an identity and sense of self, believing its self to be real
When one penetrates the layers of illusion and casts aside this immense burden, One realizes it's self, and the vast infinite realms that are the Self open up
Perhaps there is an easier way, but unfortunately I don't believe there is, death and dissolvement of the self to uncover what's real is the only path forward.
One never truly lives until they have died.
"You" are an infinite, vast beyond comprehension and words by the pitiful mind, extreme beyond the most visceral measure, Being experiencing its self, Consciousness is completely boundless and infinite, experiencing itself within a trillion infinite trillion cascading aspects of itself.

The goal, is self realization, to wake up and realize it's all a dream. "We" are One being experiencing itself with the illusion of being a separate human self.
Hi, can you please share more info such as what are your favorite tools, practices and sources of information? I have been been attempting a similar journey for about 12 years but could never get far with things like Eckhart tolle stuff as my emotions are too strong with anger and past emotional trauma. I am making some progress with heartmath... But it's a discovery process of what to focus on and with the right keywords to dissolve your feelings.

Surrender and witnessing I can do, tried that for insane number of hours - it's temporary relief at best. I suspect one must first overcome past emotional issues and become at peace with your current life situations? Example I am in a near constant state of rage with my job because I get server alerts after hours all the time and in the middle of the night for nonsense. And much of these nonsense alerts have been going on for years.. But I must just suck it up.

I guess the I, me that is angry will exist as long as it is still in defense mode from past wounds?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

"Surrender and witnessing I can do, tried that for insane number of hours"