Ancestral Spirits say I'm A Star Child...?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ARandomDemon wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:47 am Apparently I lived in at least three different star galaxies in my past lives. One's Andromeda, one's Sombrero and I also lived in one unnamed galaxy.
Since people want to see my past life reading, I guess I should post the notes.

''D", FEMALE, A LIFE LIVED IN THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY, YOU WERE AN ANGELIC BEING OF GARGANTUAN SIZE AND TREMENDOUS CELESTIAL INFLUENCE.
YOU WERE PART OF A LARGE COMMUNITY OF ANGELIC BEINGS WHO ACT AS GUARDIANS FOR SMALLER COMMUNITIES OF BEINGS WHO WERE INCAPABLE OF DEFENDING THEMSELVES.
AS A POWERFUL SOURCE OF MAGICK AND SUPERNATURAL TALENTS, YOU WERE A CHARMING AND POWERFUL GUIDE FOR WORKING WITH DIVINE & CELESTIAL INFLUENCE.
YOU WERE CAPABLE OF LEVITATION, TELEKINESIS, AND COMMUNICATING WITH MANY DIFFERENT SPECIES THROUGH TELEPATHY.

this reading is tempting me to buy one for myself!

i know i come from a star, but the common planet names don't resonate with me. so i suspect i came from an unknown star.

because of the vast unknown stuff out there beyond our human knowledge, i think it's very important we keep an open mind. ok i'm consoling myself this. :p)

have u tried meditating on the reading? you know, reading the 'D'. i can feel emotions running in me. it's definitely a past live here.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

You think that CH can go a little more far back in my soul's past to pick up more past lives of mine?
Not sure if they would or not.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Many star seeds do the oppasite of what they are here to so. From drug addiction to becoming hermits. Instead of getting out. Many dont know what they are. They are opening up more light from within themselves more simple terms them just being on the planet is spreading more light. Of course you got the oppasite as well. Good ole duality. Some star seeds want to spread the shadow.

Forget about being empath. What do you have the fact your open to the idea of being one tells you your answer. A good question would be do u ever tell yourself you want to go home at your home? May want to pay attention to that.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:20 pm Honestly I don't remember myself being different than what I am now.
I don't remember being empathetic towards people even when I once had friends in my elementary school age. I played with kids in the neighborhood but I wasn't social enough to know what to have conversations about and gradually as time went on, I'd have less 'friends' because they'd move on. Then I only talked to people in middle school when I wanted to show off my anime drawings and get a ''Good job'' from someone then later I became even more of a hermit since there was no point in talking to people since I don't have anything to say to them neither was I interested in hearing what someone wanted to tell me. Even when people wanted to be my friend, I'd tell them I like being alone and I do.
I never had any of those psychic abilities since as long as I could remember either.

I don't think I've closed myself intentionally, I think stuff like that just 'happens' because it's a personality trait.
You show classic signs of being intercepted off your course. You dont remember seeing any beings or ships during childhood? Nothing scary to u that may pop out or lost track of time? Your abilities could be turned off because of who you are age wont stop them. Even new born. I'm curious now. Too bad this is from 2021. I may not be very powerful at the moment and had my hands shackled all my life I do hold a lot of useless knowledge and galatic history depending on the timeline you want to be.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “General Questions”