Halloween MASS RITE in exchange for OFFERING...

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I'm writing to let everyone know that the ritual has completed successfully, though I am in final sealing of the work tonight which may or may not impact what you notice of its influence. I appreciate those who've shared regarding your offerings to Pan! I'll be returning to the thread later as there may be more to comment then.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Thank you, Vipera and Pan!
I may already have experienced the benefits of this rite. I usually don't really experience anything unusual when taking part in these things but this time I think I have. I think I got back something that I though was lost from me forever and I could not be happier. Very good.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Oops. I just realized that I forgot to post the last two pics I took of my offering :*)

These last two happened at the very end. I was thinking about how crazy I was going with the "pan" theme. I was thinking about how I wanted to play some Panpipes, Pan was there and seemed interested. So I took out my phone and started playing some. I didn't realize it at the time, but the app I used was PAN-dora! :] When the music ended, my little ritual ended.

I took these two back to back, and the green orb in the last one i saw on my phone, but not with my naked eye.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”