INFINITE POWER OF THE IMMORTALS

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

hmm now that I think, I used to have this tool close to my bed and now is somewhere close but not so close as before. I think it is one of those I unbridged at one point as I was feeling overwhelmed by energy....anyhow during that time I used to have more things happenings than now, so maybe it could be this tool was somehow amplifying my natural gifts or creating the right setting. I need to use it again and see. I do not use it to call the Immortals though but just as a source of energy.

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Angelik wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:40 am hmm now that I think, I used to have this tool close to my bed and now is somewhere close but not so close as before. I think it is one of those I unbridged at one point as I was feeling overwhelmed by energy....anyhow during that time I used to have more things happenings than now, so maybe it could be this tool was somehow amplifying my natural gifts or creating the right setting. I need to use it again and see. I do not use it to call the Immortals though but just as a source of energy.
Do you think that everyone can sense the power of this orb? What energy do you feel from it?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

This piece is highly influential for anyone to work with but I want to suggest that those who invest in it go the distance in bonding with it too --in essence, if you work with it, meditate with it, have it near you in extended sessions and for several days to weeks you will notice the most from it. Magic needs to be able to break through to you via that adjustment and this is why bonding is so important - not just with spirits but with magicals.
It's true that if it is bridged you don't really need to do that, but I'd still highly advise it. And yes some who are generally sensitive to the energy of the astral realm might have immediate manifestation working with it, but even they would be surprised at the difference it makes to bond with/work with/handle an object of such power consistently - to make a routine of/around it. Basically my message is for people to get more involved with their bindings because that will allow the kind of breakthrough experiences and influence in your life being sought. This magic works and does as described for everyone if they are consistent with it for enough time that total alignment can happen.

(I know nobody asked me but I've had this orb for years so thought I'd chime in.)

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:01 am This piece is highly influential for anyone to work with but I want to suggest that those who invest in it go the distance in bonding with it too --in essence, if you work with it, meditate with it, have it near you in extended sessions and for several days to weeks you will notice the most from it. Magic needs to be able to break through to you via that adjustment and this is why bonding is so important - not just with spirits but with magicals.
It's true that if it is bridged you don't really need to do that, but I'd still highly advise it. And yes some who are generally sensitive to the energy of the astral realm might have immediate manifestation working with it, but even they would be surprised at the difference it makes to bond with/work with/handle an object of such power consistently - to make a routine of/around it. Basically my message is for people to get more involved with their bindings because that will allow the kind of breakthrough experiences and influence in your life being sought. This magic works and does as described for everyone if they are consistent with it for enough time that total alignment can happen.

(I know nobody asked me but I've had this orb for years so thought I'd chime in.)
I really appreciate and enjoy it when you chime in, @Vipera aspis atra . You always have such a learned and practical perspective to situations. And, your message about Magick doesn't waver; one must spend time and work with it because it's always working whether one is consciously aware or not. It's good to be reminded. (I'm highly interested in experiencing new paranormal experiences because of my curious nature; it's a blessing and a curse.)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

calliope56 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:47 pm
Angelik wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:40 am hmm now that I think, I used to have this tool close to my bed and now is somewhere close but not so close as before. I think it is one of those I unbridged at one point as I was feeling overwhelmed by energy....anyhow during that time I used to have more things happenings than now, so maybe it could be this tool was somehow amplifying my natural gifts or creating the right setting. I need to use it again and see. I do not use it to call the Immortals though but just as a source of energy.
Do you think that everyone can sense the power of this orb? What energy do you feel from it?

I cannot say if everyone will feel the power of it or not, but if it does as it does to me, it will open you more to the metaphysical which may result in more vivid dreams, lucid dreams, visions, improved connection with spirits etc. But I cannot of course guarantee it will do this to others. I do not feel like there is coming energy from it like electricity warmth etc. it is more of an astral feeling what I get, not sure how to explain it, and I felt the results of that energy on me let's say. Also, I have had this orb for years and there was a period I slept with it under my pillow for months...so the benefits did not come in one day. And I must admit it is very hard to say at this point which spell does what to me as I have so many spells that I guess the sum of those is what counts, but definitely when I focus more on a specific tool it serves to awaken the tool's qualities.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a feel that this orb might has functions similar to ancestors or primordial beings. Both can be actually existing on our blood line that can be easily find out and contacted. Once we get the trouble and dedication to work with these powerful beings on our energy signature and blood lines we might athive similar resolts as this orb might put us through.

My point here... I do hope it's a customised peice for those who purchase it. I feel that customisation can makes this item valuable as it can truly bring out divine supernatural powers from within. Hopefully, gently and progressively with personal revelation.

I don't have this piece from CH. But I have my connection to my ancient celestial spirit guide who is older as the primordial generations, who created Immortals.

I trust that this item is specially was created in mind of safety as well as supernatural development. I guess, there is room for fate also to pop in and say hello when someone ought to get this orb. Therefore, I am certain that it's not for everyone.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:01 am This piece is highly influential for anyone to work with but I want to suggest that those who invest in it go the distance in bonding with it too --in essence, if you work with it, meditate with it, have it near you in extended sessions and for several days to weeks you will notice the most from it. Magic needs to be able to break through to you via that adjustment and this is why bonding is so important - not just with spirits but with magicals.

This is a very timely reminder indeed for me, thanks @Vipera aspis atra. It highlights a need I'm feeling to bond more with my Infinite Power of The Immortals orb in the run up to Halloween. I plan to use the CH Pairing Bag.

I probably don't spend enough time bonding with my spell bindings in general (although I do summon and connect with some, when I specifically need them). And I recently had a slight surprise when I re-read the Pairing Bag instructions and saw - as if for the first time - it can be used to pair with spell bindings(!). (I must have glanced over that, last time I read the instructions.)

This all comes during a period when I'm gradually connecting more closely with my Infinite Power of The Immortals Orb - which I bridged recently. So I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:12 am That is awesome. Do you know we've type of energy do you run on and your wife has the same? If it darkness, elemental energy like earth, air, fire, water? Is it void, celestial light energy, chaos, universal life energy?

Also, what type of energy is this vessel use with all the Immortals? I am a sensitive person myself and know that is crucial for me to recive t my own essence, core energy to stay healthy and undiluted within my energy.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:34 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:03 am Congratulations! How do you deal with intensity and acclimation?
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:43 am Huffette's immortals orb just arrived and she being as sensitive as she is, needs to acclimate herself to its rather intense energy level.
Huffette is THE most sensitive person I know and I only know she just needs time to adjust and acclimate to the new energy. I sometimes have to tell my spirits and entities to "tone it down" for a short time for her. and they always accommodate her . As for myself , I have no problems with high energy items. When I am sending her energy, I have to remind myself not to send too much at once. It is too easy for me to send her enough energy to give her a sensation of touching a 120 volt livewire. A small handful of my coworkers know I can cure headaches in seconds using an energy transfer.
The energy I use mostly is like chi life force. Huffette calls me an energy worker more than a magick worker but the way I see it, energy work IS magick in itself.
Those that have experienced it say it feels like an electric tingle most often with a few saying they sense it as temperature change. My boss's girlfriend asked me for a demonstration after hearing the rumors about me. So, I built a chi ball in my hands and told her to put her hands between my hands one at a time then both hands together without touching me. She told me she felt it as a temperature shift that suddenly changed into an electric shock in her back and that her back pain (which I was unaware of ) was suddenly gone.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am now waiting for this orb to be shifted. I find it on flash sale few days ago. And I included with some Artifacts items and other Rarity bindings on offer in the shop, so I could have free shipping included. I spent 100 US dollars really well, which end up costing me, 150 plus in Australian dollars.

But it's worth it with free shipping and numerous good freebies on offering this valentine weekend. I do not do shipping physical items often at all. Maybe once a year. So this was my time to get this terrific orb that runs out of stock pretty fast.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I also ordered mine almost a week ago. Im glad I found this thread to prepare myself in what to expect

Return to “Immortals”