neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi everyone,

So today i was browsing CH store and i came across a binding that was offering support for "Living your best life path" which got me thinking and i came up with a question we should be asking ourselves and also our companions/guides as they have alot of knowledge they could share especially beings like Bronwyn Angels for example as they have Omniscience.

Question - What supporting bindings/magick should we get to help us always maintain the best possible Life Path in all areas of our life?

CH has many bindings that offer massive support and guidance for living your best life, just think of the possibilities and experiences you could be having living that life. Its literally the best life path you could be living! 8))

So this is what i came up with today and i just wanted to share it with everyone as i feel we could all benefit from this.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, I did that and also had supporting readings too. Otherwise it's really hard to know what to get. Usually we all have some topical preferences, like prosperity, protection, good luck, psychic stuff ect...healing life mending types that will enable us some sort of preferd betterment.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Yea, it can be hard.

I was reading this https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en and this quote from it "Each of your 3 Bodies has its own "mind". They are capable of collective-simultaneous thought and of thinking on their own."

Also "These bodies are all a part of you, they are all unique to you & you only. They are extensions of your whole person. Each of these 3 bodies exists both independently & collectively. What your Earthen body is doing is not always what your Astral & Spiritual bodies are doing. And while one body may lay dormant or sleeping, the other bodies can be active."

So to be fully us our "whole person" (and know what we fully want) we need to align these bodies and the consciousnesses of them to see the bigger picture. All the guidance we can get to be aligned with our "Best life path" helps and can only improve our lives.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

RedWine wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:06 am Yea, it can be hard.

I was reading this https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en and this quote from it "Each of your 3 Bodies has its own "mind". They are capable of collective-simultaneous thought and of thinking on their own."

Also "These bodies are all a part of you, they are all unique to you & you only. They are extensions of your whole person. Each of these 3 bodies exists both independently & collectively. What your Earthen body is doing is not always what your Astral & Spiritual bodies are doing. And while one body may lay dormant or sleeping, the other bodies can be active."

So to be fully us our "whole person" (and know what we fully want) we need to align these bodies and the consciousnesses of them to see the bigger picture. All the guidance we can get to be aligned with our "Best life path" helps and can only improve our lives.
It is totally true that the bodies have their own mind, or better that has been my experience as I cannot talk for all. I just wanted to comment this as recently I was pondering on the fact that when I am out of body, in OBE I mean, I sometimes am unaware of the "me" who is in the physical, I forget who I am there, I have no memories of that, it is like another me. Sometimes instead the two, physical me and astral me, are more integrated and the feeling of me in the astral is more like the feeling of me that I have now while writing.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”