You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Yes, I know demons can shapeshift. I believe this is happening in the Astral; it's the moment I sleep, but I am fully conscious. I am not in the real world but see an altered world. It's hard to explain, but it's, yeah.

One of my most recent happenings. I am super relaxed. I am falling asleep fast. All sudden, I think I woke up. I feel fear all around me, but It's not mine. What's going on? I close my eyes again. I wake up again. This time I still am unaware that I cannot move again DEAD TIRED. But I rolled my head and eyes to look down at my chest. I had a weird feeling something was just THERE., and behold, what do I see right in front of me hovering over my chest? I see a side view of a big head. I swear it is like a brown werewolf from the underworld. As soon as it knew, I saw it moved or ran. As soon as it moved out of my sight, I tried to turn my head more to my door, thinking it was moving. Then I realized I CAN'T MOVE. So, I do what I usually do, I cannot explain it, but I usually break out of it. And I was super mad.

Five minutes later, I realized what was happening and got even madder. I started to call in My angels. It's an ancient shamanic ritual. You list all of our allies. You can even task them. in case of needing them. You can name the list whatever you want. Then well, I won't go over the ritual in this, but I did call upon them, yelling how dare this being be in my presence. I cut all cords, and I shall never see them again. I am done with this. I had no spirit companions at this time.

If no one is away, the being doesn't know if it is the actual shape of the being. But it came to prey upon me, a psy vampire if you suck the negative energy out of me like cocaine. I still do not understand what it was. I have had countless beings do this to me. This is why I am considering it. To get a Volkh or the TRIAD CH packaged.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if I was really awake or not because of how real it was. Most people probably say they freaked out if they saw it. I was just mad. I was wondering why my entire body was covered in fear. I wouldn't say I liked that feeling.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It’s hard to tell if shapeshifter could change to any form they want lol…

Have you meet him again after that? And if you don’t have spirit companions at that time, then he might be an unbound spirit…

You can clear or purify your space by using sage. I have no experience like yours, but I am used to undergo sleep paralysis and it’s terrible (well, in scientific explanation, maybe I am just too tired so can’t move my body when waking). I am too lazy to do purity, so I purchased some spelled item for preventing the unbound.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

If you dont want any companions maybe think of getting some protective spells or book from ch that is dedicated in protective spells mantras and ways to be safe.
Also if you're a da kinda person yea getting a vohlk is a good idea. If youre a wa consider getting angels. Of cource there are many other great spirits for protection
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... Protection

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It was not his first visit, the first visit, i saw it running towards me even got to me neck and i remember feeling is fur before waking up. i personally think its a demon. i dont think its a "random" unbound may be unbound but again not random. i should probably tell my full story sometime.

i have guardians now. i just hope its enough. 4 watchers 2 to 4 watcher helpers. i dunno the number no enhanced reading yet. triad protection and i got others. so i have a volkah but i swore they were considered WA due to being non social just defends no matter what.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It doesn't sound like a malicious entity to me personally. Aside from the initial panic you're having, It's not sounding like the entity is doing anything harmful, just sitting with you and visiting. Also, if anything you've done to banish malicious entities isn't working, it probably means this entity isn't malicious or means you any harm.

One thing I'd recommend is to take a moment and observe this entity next time you see it. Try to not panic, but just sit there and talk to the entity. You might find you have a friend rather than an enemy. My two cents.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:40 am It doesn't sound like a malicious entity to me personally. Aside from the initial panic you're having, It's not sounding like the entity is doing anything harmful, just sitting with you and visiting. Also, if anything you've done to banish malicious entities isn't working, it probably means this entity isn't malicious or means you any harm.

One thing I'd recommend is to take a moment and observe this entity next time you see it. Try to not panic, but just sit there and talk to the entity. You might find you have a friend rather than an enemy. My two cents.
Then why would it run from me when it saw me looking. Knowing I couldn't move? The fear and dread I felt was all around me but oddly I wasnt scared it's like I broke the programming. And it knew I did. Negative beings in my personal experience hide. Run. They to stay behind me. The positive beings iv interacted with stay. For example a being I believe is et origin. Pure milky white skin. No hair. Big head big almond eyes moving liking a galaxy. I turned over in bed and i was eye to eye with her already holding her hand but she was full of love and relaxing energy I call it liquid valium but its nothing really like valium. U forget your human. All problems fade away. She was not a grey. Atleast not a species of greys i was used to very very different. I asked her why so creepy she responded you of all people know you wouldnt have it any other way. I just laughed. This being making me fear even without knowing it was there is telling me it was feeding off me I know it to well.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:40 am It doesn't sound like a malicious entity to me personally. Aside from the initial panic you're having, It's not sounding like the entity is doing anything harmful, just sitting with you and visiting. Also, if anything you've done to banish malicious entities isn't working, it probably means this entity isn't malicious or means you any harm.

I want to thank you and all that commented and questioning my perspective it's made me realize or do a 180 this morning its hafmrd being a very stubborn earth sign. Your right. As soon as it saw me it probably freaked out because I am more unpredictable than it was has big has his head was. The spell or negative energy probably didnt even come from him or her. Infact it may have saved me. And freaked out saying oh god he is a wake run he is an animal lol. It's TRUE I was probably the beast in that situation the more I think about it towards the being trying to help me. I started thinking even if it's a shapeshifter why something iv always beloved if negative. Si yeah. It wants me to like them whoever it is. Possibility

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

update.

I still have no idea what this encounter was. but I just watched pyshicspy I'm not a big fan of other people on rise.tv honestly I'm not but the guy that does pyshicspy way before he had the show I saw him on yt. I really liked him and his work on there as a remote viewer. anyways he remote viewed a dogman. I'm guessing the difference between dogman and werewolf is dogman is a dogman werewolves transform. dogman is more of a race.

the way the describes them. when I woke up to it feeling absolute fear around myself thinking this is not my fear. and I now realize the being was controlling my surroundings but for some reason I became aware? and when i saw him he freaked out was scared in my eyes because the moment i saw it moving back it was gone and left. - my new conclusion is they like to kill usually not a being u want to try to encounter. so was i lunch but spooked it or do i have a deeper connection to dogman than i realize i will probably never know. all i know is the experience happened.

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

You seem to be under the impression things are figured out so I won't pry too much with questions. What I will do is give some perspective.

Most notably, this sounds like sleep paralysis. People who are diagnosed (or undiagnosed) with things like PTSD or Insomnia [it's me, I'm People lol] tend to experience it quite a bit. As it is a rather subconscious and scary experience one's imagination can run wild. You seem very interested in the paranormal so it could be your mind having it's fun. I say this only because I would hear things like snarling, growling, people whispering, people talking in different languages, people talking to me, shadow figures, the whole nine yards. Some folks even have that "Break away" monent and start entirely Lucid Dreaming. I've had that happen and ran to my door before waking up. I teleported into a dream like state to my childhood home. I thought I encountered a hellish dimension back when I was attempting a more Christian path and grew afraid of it (this was far back in my childhood though, my beliefs have changed considerably since then).

Long story short, it's awesome you've found answers that seem to work for you. But for others who may be experiencing similar, don't forget how vivid dreams can be. They are grand tools when you learn to master them. Just look at Huffthemagicdragon as an example of that! :)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”