venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow...Pegasus black art creature. I have a white art Pegazus spirit but a living entity. I love my mystical creatures.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:53 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:43 am That dragon picture is very scary. My black dragon is very good looking and never dissapoint me either. Black pegasus sounds interesting... Is it from CH?

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:48 am Not a dragon, but a good example of bad or good reputations fooling you. I have a very gentle looking pegasus. Simply beautiful and gentle to me and my family. BUT her magick specialty is BLACK OPS. Yes I have a black arts pegasus and she is mean as hell and I keep tight reins on her. She uses her gentle appearance for part of her deception on her targets.
CH doesn't sell Black arts. I got her from Lillith

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Huffdamagicdragon guess what? 🤔 I am enquiry Lisa for her black dragon living entity. How are they different compared with a spirit black dragon?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I find the living dragons are easier for me to sense than spirits, but that is just me. Living black dragons are more "in your face" requiring energy in the form of incense or other offerings. Also, living beings generally, but not always, tend to need to go back to their world. In most cases the binding, as I understand it is a locator beacon so they can find you. Some but not all living entities have a physical body on their home world and they are astraling here to be with the keeper of the vessel of their binding. In the same way you cannot stay in the astral realm visiting their world, they must return to their physical body to eat and take care of their physical business. Spirits have no bodies to return to.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you 😊 sounds good. I like the ideal about having them alive and come and go. They can bring a friend and family too. But if I bored them, they are free to live too. I guess, it's keeps them fit and alert as I will need her for protection. Who knows, she might even be a mother black dragon and brings here a her cub too. I am looking forward having a living entity. I guess try do understand about house rules and not wreck chaos in my spirit /entity family?
Do they follow assigned master leaders for my keep, or their assume that leadership for themselves amongst the dark arts spirits in my keep?

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:17 am I find the living dragons are easier for me to sense than spirits, but that is just me. Living black dragons are more "in your face" requiring energy in the form of incense or other offerings. Also, living beings generally, but not always, tend to need to go back to their world. In most cases the binding, as I understand it is a locator beacon so they can find you. Some but not all living entities have a physical body on their home world and they are astraling here to be with the keeper of the vessel of their binding. In the same way you cannot stay in the astral realm visiting their world, they must return to their physical body to eat and take care of their physical business. Spirits have no bodies to return to.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

The binding usually contains an agreement of sorts to follows house rules

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

It has been a while since I last added a dragon. I just placed an order for a gold dragon and a copper dragon. These two are coming from Lisa at MMT so they are living entities. Now I wonder if one or both will choose Huffette over me as has happened a few times. Her platinum dragon used me to get here for her. I have no problem with that, especially since he was the one that later revealed to me my ability to sleepweave the catseyes. My platinum dragon came to me a little later and she gets along great with Huffette's prince platinum.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

update ... the referenced order placed on Friday in the previous post ... tracking shows delivery should be Monday.... That is fast!

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

It took me about 10 minutes to locate this ring. Not dragons, but I didn't feel like starting a new thread. Seven powerful vampire entities are on this ring from Lisa (MMT). There is an Elder Vampire, Master Strigoi Vampire, Master Balkin, Master Carpathian, Master Were-Vamp, Queen Baobhan Sith and Queen Manananggal Vampire.

I felt them and wanted to locate their vessel to sleep with tonight.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

This ring looks fantastic with all those vampire friends. Unfortunately, Lisa doesn't deliver to me country. So everything fell her is ALWAYS distance delivery. But she does give me enormous amounts of discounts. Which was came very handy in the last 3 years. Have you got your vampire family long? I have a Carpathian sanguine female with new too. She is from Romania. One is me strongest living entity companions. It's not from MMT nor from CH.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:45 am Image

It took me about 10 minutes to locate this ring. Not dragons, but I didn't feel like starting a new thread. Seven powerful vampire entities are on this ring from Lisa (MMT). There is an Elder Vampire, Master Strigoi Vampire, Master Balkin, Master Carpathian, Master Were-Vamp, Queen Baobhan Sith and Queen Manananggal Vampire.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:39 am This ring looks fantastic with all those vampire friends. Unfortunately, Lisa doesn't deliver to me country. So everything fell her is ALWAYS distance delivery. But she does give me enormous amounts of discounts. Which was came very handy in the last 3 years. Have you got your vampire family long? I have a Carpathian sanguine female with new too. She is from Romania. One is me strongest living entity companions. It's not from MMT nor from CH.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:45 am Image

I do have a Toschka Carpathian and I think Huffette has 2 and there are several more

Return to “Dragons”