You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:04 pm Anyway.... protect yourself. Volkan is perfect they dont talk they just attach and protect and considered white arts I do suggest you do house rules for urself. Just incase. But this interaction doesnt seem like a spirit companion you would have instantly felt who this was. So this pull is strange. Unless the pull is someone else. Either way cord cutting letter during witching hour. If you dont want them coming around he sounds like a energy parasite wants u to fear to feed off you. You sure your not a star seed?
I've never considered the possibility of being one before so I'm not entirely sure and I'm not too familiar with it in general so I have no idea if it's something that fits. So I really have no idea if I am or not. I'm rather clueless in a lot of fields.

Also, Update: Whatever it is came back again. This time he did the same routine. Snuggled up behind me and whispered to keep me calm but this time he kept trying to convince me to look at him. That we had known each other so long it should be time to look at him. That I deny him everything else he's wanted so what's the harm in looking? I've won every other time, why not let him have this victory? I kept my eyes shut the entire time and he began to get more and more upset as I ignored him but he tried his best to hide it. To play the sad and lonely guy that just wants a friend. But the entire time he made his sad plea I could hear the smile on his lips. The next day I was perfectly fine and felt no drain like I had before and no lingering fear and paranoia like the time before that. More annoyance that he has once again interrupted my precious sleep. But then that might be due to the more recent developments with my dreams being far more disturbing than him. Now he genuinely just seems harmless in comparison. I mean sure, I will never look at him as I know a trap when I hear it but I don't exactly fear him anymore. He's like a weird roommate that occasionally shows up. If he feeds off fear he is sadly going to now starve.

Part time tarot dabbler, full time mess five seconds from disaster.

She/he/they - Nonbinary Disaster
Djinn - Sanguine Vampire (3) - Black Dragon - Human Spirit - Werewolf - Incubus - Draconian Valkryie
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

CuriousLolita wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:12 am
madgar29 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:04 pm Anyway.... protect yourself. Volkan is perfect they dont talk they just attach and protect and considered white arts I do suggest you do house rules for urself. Just incase. But this interaction doesnt seem like a spirit companion you would have instantly felt who this was. So this pull is strange. Unless the pull is someone else. Either way cord cutting letter during witching hour. If you dont want them coming around he sounds like a energy parasite wants u to fear to feed off you. You sure your not a star seed?
I've never considered the possibility of being one before so I'm not entirely sure and I'm not too familiar with it in general so I have no idea if it's something that fits. So I really have no idea if I am or not. I'm rather clueless in a lot of fields.

Also, Update: Whatever it is came back again. This time he did the same routine. Snuggled up behind me and whispered to keep me calm but this time he kept trying to convince me to look at him. That we had known each other so long it should be time to look at him. That I deny him everything else he's wanted so what's the harm in looking? I've won every other time, why not let him have this victory? I kept my eyes shut the entire time and he began to get more and more upset as I ignored him but he tried his best to hide it. To play the sad and lonely guy that just wants a friend. But the entire time he made his sad plea I could hear the smile on his lips. The next day I was perfectly fine and felt no drain like I had before and no lingering fear and paranoia like the time before that. More annoyance that he has once again interrupted my precious sleep. But then that might be due to the more recent developments with my dreams being far more disturbing than him. Now he genuinely just seems harmless in comparison. I mean sure, I will never look at him as I know a trap when I hear it but I don't exactly fear him anymore. He's like a weird roommate that occasionally shows up. If he feeds off fear he is sadly going to now starve.
I dont know. I been wrong about myself lately with seeing or experiencing a being and not able to move. It's very weird. At first I thought he was negative now I dont know.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”