neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I was just thinking about something; I make moon water every full moon with multiple glass bottles. I use them for liquid offerings to those who state they would particularly enjoy it as well as to water plants that I keep around some of their shrines. All this is fine and dandy, but I got to thinking:

Some of my spirits enjoy alcohol too (I keep a few large bottles of varying whiskeys and rum almost exclusively for this purpose), and one of the bottles I use to hold moon water actually has a cork that I believe should be air-tight. If I put their favorite drink in it and left the bottle out on a full moon, do you folks believe that would add to its energies in a way the keep would appreciate? I've yet to ask them myself, which I think I will definitely do before actually trying it regardless but want to know what people here would think of it.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Alcohol is inherently associated both with the moon and with the element of fire in many traditions of spirit-work. It already has this property as a basis of its magical make, so what you'll be doing from my standpoint is acknowledging and reinforcing that in the liquor you expose to the full moon.
The intention of how you wish to use it thereafter (or offer it) is more important to keep at the forefront, given the fire aspect I mention. Since you already know you want to offer it to specific spirits, that's figured itself out.
All that I am saying ultimately means - yes, it would be appreciated, as you're essentially consecrating the liquor to be for your own rather than other random gravitating energies that could attach to it. I mention how it gets to this point for educational purposes.
Also worth mentioning because if you should ever drink of this moon-anointed alcohol yourself, there is a likelihood it will immediately go toward those spirits and you will act as a vessel through which they enjoy it; likewise the potential increases that it will enhance their manifestation through you - something to be aware of if you aren't open to spooky possession-like sessions.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:51 am Alcohol is inherently associated both with the moon and with the element of fire in many traditions of spirit-work. It already has this property as a basis of its magical make, so what you'll be doing from my standpoint is acknowledging and reinforcing that in the liquor you expose to the full moon.
The intention of how you wish to use it thereafter (or offer it) is more important to keep at the forefront, given the fire aspect I mention. Since you already know you want to offer it to specific spirits, that's figured itself out.
All that I am saying ultimately means - yes, it would be appreciated, as you're essentially consecrating the liquor to be for your own rather than other random gravitating energies that could attach to it. I mention how it gets to this point for educational purposes.
Also worth mentioning because if you should ever drink of this moon-anointed alcohol yourself, there is a likelihood it will immediately go toward those spirits and you will act as a vessel through which they enjoy it; likewise the potential increases that it will enhance their manifestation through you - something to be aware of if you aren't open to spooky possession-like sessions.
It all makes since now. That's why I felt so good drinking beer with the japanese immortal of moon and darkness.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Spirit Keeping”