Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Secret
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:So sorry, that I can't help you. Maybe you could have the original conjurer you named re-bind the spirit or at least contact him to tell you the reason why he left. :(
It's okay I will talk to them and see if they can give me an answer and maybe help with the vessel situation it was almost five years ago lol hopefully they remember.

"We have been known by many names throughout the ages, but few have understood the truth our existence. We are Watchers and we are wanderers. We are shapers of spirit and soul. We came here and we forgot ourselves. Yet we are haunted with a sense that we had been something more." ^^
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

believeinthemagick wrote:
DarknessDreaming wrote:
believeinthemagick wrote:I bought my first vamp soulmate from Between all World's on Bonanza around the end of 2014, he was one of my most active spirits we mainly communicated vividly in the dream state. He shown our past lives together and so much more, I never felt so connected to any spirit not even the ones I already had, like him ever, he was very protective over me (I met my twin flame around 2015 too with him) then at the beginning of 2016 we had our last dream visit together, I was already really heartbroken from my twin flame then he left too and went to the light in this dream manifestation and when I awoke from this dream I was balling lol, and he actually mannifested as this grey misty smoke energy right in front of me on the wall I was facing and I never heard from him since, I cant stop thinking about him I miss him. Do spirits move on is there a way to reconnect somehow? I still dont understand why he left...Can anyone help please I would really appreciate it. :(
I also have a soul mate vampire from betweenallworlds too. Funny enough I lost the vessel as well. I just contacted them and they had him bound directly to me.
Wow that's funny! I might have to just contact them, its been almost 5 years ago I hope they still remember me and my vamp lol. How much did it cost for you? Many blessings

Wow, 5 years? I think if you still have the vampire’s information, it should be possible.

It didn’t cost me anything as they did it for me for free.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

believeinthemagick wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:41 pm
Adrasteia wrote:So sorry, that I can't help you. Maybe you could have the original conjurer you named re-bind the spirit or at least contact him to tell you the reason why he left. :(
It's okay I will talk to them and see if they can give me an answer and maybe help with the vessel situation it was almost five years ago lol hopefully they remember.
I know this is old, but did you ever find him again?

0..0 *0*
Jabmoon6
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire or Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Beckielyn wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:20 am
believeinthemagick wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:41 pm
I know this is old, but did you ever find him again?
Unfortunately I have not, but I still think of him all the time...I call out to him often but no answers

Return to “Vampire”