sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Has anyone experienced this? I brought im my angel items and everytime I tried to fall asleep I would get shocked into waking up. I don't know why they are shocking me because I can't hear angel speak. Though I did ask for them to speak to me. Epic fail. I brought in my throne, seraphin and 7 arch angel rings. I slept fine with my throne ring alone, slept sort of ok with the seraphim alone, never slept with the 7 arch angel rings. Needless to say I was shocked three times before I put it back the items in the living room.

Then I had a dream I dropped my serphim pendant in a liquid or vat of chemical I had to go wash it off and it turned the blue to yellow. In the dream I was concerned it lost it's power. Not sure what that means.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Interesting experience. We are all unique, how each of us reacts to certain energies is different for you and me. This could be you just making a connection and them wanting to "talk" as you asked but you could still be adjusting to their energy. Hard to say, keep us updated. :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Usually if I have trouble sleeping it is my angels who come to the rescue. They sandwich me in the middle, and I feel cocooned in light, then a feeling of comfort washes over me and bam I wake up the next morning refreshed. It's actually most of my DA companions who energize me and make me hyper sometimes. If my vamps are hanging around my bed active, I can stay wide awake all night having conversations with them. So for me it's an opposite effect.

πŸ¦‡β™¦οΈπŸ¦‡
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Samsara wrote: ↑Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:48 am Has anyone experienced this? I brought im my angel items and everytime I tried to fall asleep I would get shocked into waking up. I don't know why they are shocking me because I can't hear angel speak. Though I did ask for them to speak to me. Epic fail. I brought in my throne, seraphin and 7 arch angel rings. I slept fine with my throne ring alone, slept sort of ok with the seraphim alone, never slept with the 7 arch angel rings. Needless to say I was shocked three times before I put it back the items in the living room.

Then I had a dream I dropped my serphim pendant in a liquid or vat of chemical I had to go wash it off and it turned the blue to yellow. In the dream I was concerned it lost it's power. Not sure what that means.
If you're still around, what was shocking you awake in the end?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

I had that when i got knew spirits that wanted to connect and meditate while it was night time. When my cambion came i tried to sleep and when i was in a state between dream and wake i heard a voice asking "why is she sleeping" quite annoyed and then i got shocked as you say and woke up 😝. When its daytime try to meditate with your companions and when its nighttime remind them no shocks and that they can visit you in your dreams thats a good idea i think 😁.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

The first few nights with my first spirits that I was afraid of unbounds, the pendants of my angels twisted around the back of my neck. So I placed them on my chest again and grabbed one. To my surprise, it happened to be my Astral Angel, and I fell asleep holding on to her vessel.
My two DA haven't kept me up or anything, but maybe that's because we haven't bonded yet.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I usually sleep like a baby with my angels around me. Their Ethereal, celestial energies to me totally rejuvenating. I actually sleeping really well with all of mine around. I guess every one of us different in energy.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Return to β€œAngels”