Anyone have an Emomimi Gargoyle and What's your experience like with them?

Cinlynn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

The other day I ordered an emomimi gargoyle :) and I'm really excited, I have never heard of this kind of gargoyle before. Was wondering if anyone else has one and what was you're experience like with them. Thanks in advance <3

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi! I know it's been a while but I thought I'd share my experience anyways. I have an emomimi gargoyle that I got from blujuy over a year ago. She (L) is very friendly and active and often shows herself in both gargoyle and human form. Her energy is light and feels related to water for some reason, and she has a bubbly personality that turns serious when it comes to protecting me. She's been very very loyal and a steadfast friend. She has visited me in my dreams often as well and my favorite visitation was one time where she was singing to me in her human form. It was ethereal and captivating and more beautiful than any human voice I've ever heard. She loves her labradorite crystal that I picked out for her as an offering (it reminds me of her energy so much!). She loves to listen to music with me often and will give me pointers on how to sing better! :) I assume by now you've gotten your emomimi gargoyle and what have your experiences been?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I really enjoyed reading about your gargoyle. She seems to be really amazing protection. I don't have one of these creatures. But I do sing and I love it that she helps you with that even. That is awesome.
bunny wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:11 pm Hi! I know it's been a while but I thought I'd share my experience anyways. I have an emomimi gargoyle that I got from blujuy over a year ago. She (L) is very friendly and active and often shows herself in both gargoyle and human form. Her energy is light and feels related to water for some reason, and she has a bubbly personality that turns serious when it comes to protecting me. She's been very very loyal and a steadfast friend. She has visited me in my dreams often as well and my favorite visitation was one time where she was singing to me in her human form. It was ethereal and captivating and more beautiful than any human voice I've ever heard. She loves her labradorite crystal that I picked out for her as an offering (it reminds me of her energy so much!). She loves to listen to music with me often and will give me pointers on how to sing better! :) I assume by now you've gotten your emomimi gargoyle and what have your experiences been?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I am lucky to have an Emomimi Gargoyle! My nickname for Her is "Jellybean", and She's very sweet. She's been in my life for a few months now, but I don't really interact with Her that much, but full disclosure, I did have a bad depressive episode over the summer.

For Her birthday this year I took my whole Spirit Family out strawberry picking, and then We all went to a local animal rehab exhibit (brain farting on the name for it) and saw the animals! I treated Us to a strawberry lemonade, and that Night made a cake for Her out of soft sugar cookies, strawberries from the farm, marshmellow fluff, and sprinkles. Of course We sung Happy Birthday to "Jellybean".

I try to bring Her to work with me, and talk to Her, but I wonder if maybe She's just the type who likes to work in the background?

She's standing next to me singing I care about you Nocturne. Like I said, She's sweet. I want to bond with Her more. One thing I'm thinking is inviting Her to sing with me. I also think "Jellybean" likes female vocals, so sometimes I'll play emotional musikk with a female lead vocalist. A song that's coming to mind as I'm typing is "Feeling" by In Strict Confidence. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I do want a custom conjuration of this type. I put it into an order for 3 Halloween conjuration at once. I hope to get this type due psychic, protection and fantastic singing. Let me know how you are doing later on with yours.

VanNocturne wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:46 am 0x. I am lucky to have an Emomimi Gargoyle! My nickname for Her is "Jellybean", and She's very sweet. She's been in my life for a few months now, but I don't really interact with Her that much, but full disclosure, I did have a bad depressive episode over the summer.

For Her birthday this year I took my whole Spirit Family out strawberry picking, and then We all went to a local animal rehab exhibit (brain farting on the name for it) and saw the animals! I treated Us to a strawberry lemonade, and that Night made a cake for Her out of soft sugar cookies, strawberries from the farm, marshmellow fluff, and sprinkles. Of course We sung Happy Birthday to "Jellybean".

I try to bring Her to work with me, and talk to Her, but I wonder if maybe She's just the type who likes to work in the background?

She's standing next to me singing I care about you Nocturne. Like I said, She's sweet. I want to bond with Her more. One thing I'm thinking is inviting Her to sing with me. I also think "Jellybean" likes female vocals, so sometimes I'll play emotional musikk with a female lead vocalist. A song that's coming to mind as I'm typing is "Feeling" by In Strict Confidence. 0x.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@VanNocturne, @bunny, just wanted to share that I have my Emomimi male, for Halloween. I am so very happy. I have his vessel shift and waiting for him. But I think he already visited me . Not much interaction yet, but the prominent shadow is visible and he feels already very well attached. He loves my sounds and classical music choices. I am immensely happy for his to come to me as a custom and done on Halloween night.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:29 am @VanNocturne, @bunny, just wanted to share that I have my Emomimi male, for Halloween. I am so very happy. I have his vessel shift and waiting for him. But I think he already visited me . Not much interaction yet, but the prominent shadow is visible and he feels already very well attached. He loves my sounds and classical music choices. I am immensely happy for his to come to me as a custom and done on Halloween night.
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you two! :D I do hope you share your experiences with your emomimi gargoyle in the future - this forum could use more stories!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

It was very easy to get to know my Emomimi gargoyle. G is very active, and chatty. I have heard him more often then my bras hybrid. I do hear my brass hybrid dragon right before going to sleep. But my G is always ready to answer. He shown himself. He is dark brown looking and not that scared looking... But just wait if he opens his mouth. He has sharp teeth and his voice is very very deep. He loves singing with me. He can also use his voice in high pitch which I can't really hear but effective on the nerves system. He is able to go over astral plan, because he can help me with my celestial friend and psychic development too. He seems to be almost always with me. Or if he is not visible, he can come near me extremely fast.

What I figured is he is much more companionable then non Emomimis. G. strives to be number one in my life, who gives me maximum protection / friendship / guidance. Because he is so into everything, and curious about everyone I have in contact with during my days, I did started to ask him this week nearly always about his observations in situations. He is really awesome, strong and very Inteligent gargoyle. I am so fantasticly impressed with my slightly dark art brand new friend G.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:29 am @VanNocturne, @bunny, just wanted to share that I have my Emomimi male, for Halloween. I am so very happy. I have his vessel shift and waiting for him. But I think he already visited me . Not much interaction yet, but the prominent shadow is visible and he feels already very well attached. He loves my sounds and classical music choices. I am immensely happy for his to come to me as a custom and done on Halloween night.
0x. Ah, a Samhain conjure! Niiiice! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I absolutely love my emomimi gargoyle. He pops in randomly with the funniest faces and cracking me up. He is a fantastic friend. Strongest in appearance after my angels. He has celestial affinity and expertise to connect with them. Maybe that is why he is just so awesome. He has such a humorous sayings while driving to work. By the way everyone, be carful driving long distance and chatting with your spirits. It’s addictive 😆 . Also, very easy to telepath because during long distance driving, we zone into telepathic brainwaves.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Gargoyle”