Please Respect, Love and Treasure your Spirit Family!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Just felt like making this little post after I had to experience a few very disturbing experiences revolving mistreatment, abuse and neglect of beings / spirits which me and my friends helped rescue / rehome this month. One in particular hit incredibly hard, I met someone who I won’t really talk about but online they seemed like a super nice person and was very respectful and eager.

They joined my little group and helped here and there with ritual planning and a few other things including pre-conjured editing / spell checking as mine can get rather long haha. At some point he was ready for his first friend. I decided to meet with his spirit guardians and see if anyone would like to be binded and have a more active relationship with them. Everything seemed great and after a few weeks of training he told me that my group was too intense for him and said he would like to go on his spirit keeping journey alone. I wished him the best and asked him to take care of himself and his sprit family.

Last night I was visited by the spirit I binded to him. She was in a complete mess, crying non stop and hugging me, I could actually feel the tears running down her cheeks and on to my shirt. She told me how he lied and was abusing her, making her do things forcefully, threatening to do (things to themselves ) if they didn’t do things for him. Overall was the most appalling and disgusting thing I heard for a while. I work with abused spirits and beings, but I never expected one that I conjured to go through such things. I was very saddened. She is safe with my friends and me now, and is sitting on my lap hugging me while I do work. Honestly she said she just wants to stay with me and not talk more about the details.

Sorry if this was disturbing for anyone I apologize, but please care, love and respect your family. It’s an incredible responsibility having these wonderful beings and spirits in your keep. Please cherish the time you have with them, spend time with them, and grow together! Thankies

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

@Satella

Glad that you’re there to support your spirit friend. Must have been a traumatic experience for her. Hopefully, that person is now banned from your group and never to join again. I feel bad for the other potential spirits whom he will adopt from other conjurers.

If you have a dedicated counseling/rehab (entities) team set up in your group, it might helped your spirit friend to talk to someone. I have set up a dedicated group in my keep, should my family members might be needing an extra help. This morning alone, I talked to my counseling team that I can feel my seasonal depression kicking in and I can use the extra help. Not to mention, I just saw my ex husband with new girlfriend in tow after running into him at Game Stop last Friday night (I was a DV- domestic violence survivor) His presence alone was triggering.
Hope she gets the help (if she feels like talking to someone).

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wow that is really sad to hear. I cannot understand how someone can abuse their spirit family given they chose to be with us and that is something not to be taken for granted. I won't lie and say that I didn't have ulterior motives when I first get into spirit keeping (for some *cough* fun lol) but the more I learn about spirit keeping and spirits in general the more I come to love and respect my spirit companion who chose to be with me out of her free will. Personally for me having someone that can listen to all of my issues and take all of my emotional dump is more than I can ask for.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. That's really effed up! I hope this guy who abused your Spirit gets his behind rung! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I feel for her and I'm glad she's back with you.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

<3

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This is sad, upsetting, but it also makes me angry. I have seen this happen with people in my life, and most often the nicest ones are not always the most honest ones. I have experienced this first-hand with family members, friends and lovers. I can't imagine what she has been through ;/ I hope she has only happy days from now on and more huggies!

I just adopted a new spirit who was abused, neglected or hurt by their previous owner last week. I wish I could take them all in ;( but I'm still new to this path and I feel like at least I can provide a better loving home for my new adopted one. Before the listing, I didn't know that spirits could be hurt. I had to ask my own spirits and entities to check the facts for me.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

That's terrible @Satella & I'm very sorry that happened to her, I'm so glad she's safe now :}

Personally, my spirit family is something I'm very grateful for, I love and cherish all of them for all they do & I'm always honored when I'm chosen whether by a custom conjured or prebound spirit.

Additionally, when I adopt more of them as I feel callings it's really nice to learn more about their personalities too.

Spirits should never be mistreated in any way for any reason.

8*8

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

mystlady wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:34 pm @Satella

Glad that you’re there to support your spirit friend. Must have been a traumatic experience for her. Hopefully, that person is now banned from your group and never to join again. I feel bad for the other potential spirits whom he will adopt from other conjurers.

If you have a dedicated counseling/rehab (entities) team set up in your group, it might helped your spirit friend to talk to someone. I have set up a dedicated group in my keep, should my family members might be needing an extra help. This morning alone, I talked to my counseling team that I can feel my seasonal depression kicking in and I can use the extra help. Not to mention, I just saw my ex husband with new girlfriend in tow after running into him at Game Stop last Friday night (I was a DV- domestic violence survivor) His presence alone was triggering.
Hope she gets the help (if she feels like talking to someone).
She feels safe around me as she knows I went through a lot of things similar to her in my life. She isn’t currently wanting to talk too much about it, She mostly wants to be near me, sit on my lap while I work and hug me or stay with me in bed and just hug me. I do have friends who are very great at healing traumas and helped me with that too! But I’m not sure if she is ready to open up fully just yet. Uh sorry oh had to see your ex I’m sure it brought back some memories I know when I saw one of my exs last year it did a number on me for a few weeks. Anyway thanks for the thoughtful response!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Redastheday
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Satella wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:57 pm Just felt like making this little post after I had to experience a few very disturbing experiences revolving mistreatment, abuse and neglect of beings / spirits which me and my friends helped rescue / rehome this month. One in particular hit incredibly hard, I met someone who I won’t really talk about but online they seemed like a super nice person and was very respectful and eager.

They joined my little group and helped here and there with ritual planning and a few other things including pre-conjured editing / spell checking as mine can get rather long haha. At some point he was ready for his first friend. I decided to meet with his spirit guardians and see if anyone would like to be binded and have a more active relationship with them. Everything seemed great and after a few weeks of training he told me that my group was too intense for him and said he would like to go on his spirit keeping journey alone. I wished him the best and asked him to take care of himself and his sprit family.

Last night I was visited by the spirit I binded to him. She was in a complete mess, crying non stop and hugging me, I could actually feel the tears running down her cheeks and on to my shirt. She told me how he lied and was abusing her, making her do things forcefully, threatening to do (things to themselves ) if they didn’t do things for him. Overall was the most appalling and disgusting thing I heard for a while. I work with abused spirits and beings, but I never expected one that I conjured to go through such things. I was very saddened. She is safe with my friends and me now, and is sitting on my lap hugging me while I do work. Honestly she said she just wants to stay with me and not talk more about the details.

Sorry if this was disturbing for anyone I apologize, but please care, love and respect your family. It’s an incredible responsibility having these wonderful beings and spirits in your keep. Please cherish the time you have with them, spend time with them, and grow together! Thankies
Over the years. I myself have been witness to this aswell. Have helped rescue Spirits and Entities, from keepers and conjurers.
It's such a heartbreaking thing to see, and witness. Especially when you have trusted that individual. All I can say, is thank you so much for your love and strength. Truly blessed to have you in there lives

Return to “Spirit Keeping”