new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:48 pm
I think this is true on so many levels. As soon as I felt my spirits getting here, chaos actually happened and it pushed me in the direction of changing my workplace where I'll gain more respect and even prosperity. I've been abused here but I just didn't have the courage to make a move. I thought I'd stay here to prove my loyalty, but I see that there's nothing to prove in a place that doesn't appreciate me and all that I do. And I trust my spirits wholeheartedly; they know what's best for me. This is a really nice reminder. Thank you!
Wow that good to hear! My spirit companion is not as disruptive but that probably because I am new and I asked the seller to mellow out her energy so that I have time to get used to it.

Elijah
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 41
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Elijah

Darknorth wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:06 pm
Elijah wrote:
I think this is true on so many levels. As soon as I felt my spirits getting here, chaos actually happened and it pushed me in the direction of changing my workplace where I'll gain more respect and even prosperity. I've been abused here but I just didn't have the courage to make a move. I thought I'd stay here to prove my loyalty, but I see that there's nothing to prove in a place that doesn't appreciate me and all that I do. And I trust my spirits wholeheartedly; they know what's best for me. This is a really nice reminder. Thank you!
Wow that good to hear! My spirit companion is not as disruptive but that probably because I am new and I asked the seller to mellow out her energy so that I have time to get used to it.
I don't have any disruptive spirits, either. The chaos were just at work in real life. Haha. And the timing was when their vessels were being shipped. They miraculously came in two days early according to the USPS, so I think it was them nudging here and there. Not to mention, my overzealous coworker just started to offer me rides often (which she never did before. Lol), and brought me yoghurt. It was my lovely Courtwind Angel's doing. Haha.

I told my vendors the same thing too. And that I'm new. I'd be scared if there's any manifestations in my face 😨

Two of my angels was jealous of the Baha'i Djinn when she came in, though. Lol. One asked to be bound to the Djinn vessel (it's a Master Vessel) so she could keep an eye on her. When I asked why the Djinn doesn't like me, she spelled out the other Angel's name. Lmao. I thought that was so cute and funny at the same time. Lol. Then I said if I could see them one day, I'd spank them and same said angel told me I am the naughty one. Haha.

I'm just as new as you, I believe. I only use the pendulum to talk to them, haven't sensed anything yet. But I've seen subtle signs they left behind ☺️

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1700
Spelled Number: 521
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

excellent ... blessed people go THROUGH trouble and come out blessed

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Darknorth
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:46 am
Darknorth wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:06 pm
Elijah wrote:
I don't have any disruptive spirits, either. The chaos were just at work in real life. Haha. And the timing was when their vessels were being shipped. They miraculously came in two days early according to the USPS, so I think it was them nudging here and there. Not to mention, my overzealous coworker just started to offer me rides often (which she never did before. Lol), and brought me yoghurt. It was my lovely Courtwind Angel's doing. Haha.

I told my vendors the same thing too. And that I'm new. I'd be scared if there's any manifestations in my face 😨

Two of my angels was jealous of the Baha'i Djinn when she came in, though. Lol. One asked to be bound to the Djinn vessel (it's a Master Vessel) so she could keep an eye on her. When I asked why the Djinn doesn't like me, she spelled out the other Angel's name. Lmao. I thought that was so cute and funny at the same time. Lol. Then I said if I could see them one day, I'd spank them and same said angel told me I am the naughty one. Haha.

I'm just as new as you, I believe. I only use the pendulum to talk to them, haven't sensed anything yet. But I've seen subtle signs they left behind ☺️
That is so awesome to hear! May I ask how do you use your pendulum to get your spirits to communicate like that? I only use it to ask yes/no questions so far which limit the communication between my spirit and I.

Osean
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I learned to embrace the chaos long ago as it keeps life interesting.

Elijah
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 41
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Elijah

Darknorth wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:34 pm
That is so awesome to hear! May I ask how do you use your pendulum to get your spirits to communicate like that? I only use it to ask yes/no questions so far which limit the communication between my spirit and I.
I answered your question in the other thread too, but I'll answer it again here. Just ask a lot of questions about their situations, their lives, and my life. I might flirt with them and ask some silly questions once in a while. One of them is a Fallen Angel. So there are more steamy questions being thrown her way and generally having fun. Lol. And if she answers just a few maybes, then I will skip, as I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I have been doing group bonding sessions for the past two weeks. I find it easier to follow up on the questions when you have a few companions, as I can ask them anything about their abilities or something particular about their race. It's just whatever comes to mind at the moment. I still feel bad, though, since I'm horrible at one-on-one sessions. I started one-on-one sessions from yesterday onwards. So I only interact with one spirit/entity a night now and try to get better at the 1-1 bonding.

I agree with many restrictions and limitations when using only pendulum, but not much I can do since I'm new here :..(
I sometimes make jokes and laugh at them, or I narrate the conversations I have with myself as if they were listening and responding. Although I know they hear me, I can't hear them. Lol. Hope it helps!

Return to “What Went Wrong?”