venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Angelik great reassuring experience . Thanks so much for sharing it. There is a reason for me too, for having so much angelic beings and celestial protection with me.

But my point of sharing at this time is about my 3 volkh from CH, that their so actively protective at night. They show up like shadows of cloacked beings.

About my living entity commandor Throne angel, he is simply said, very strong protector. He also, challenges those that pose a freth to me, and his light as such. He has a regiment of angels under his command.

He is not the only living entity who is strongly into deep protection through out the planars. My ancestor who is my spirit guide as well my other celestial guide both are so old from the primordial time. They seem to be give out a kind of challenge, interrogatively, and discerning intentions and practitioners. I wouldn't a clue if I did not actually had a feedback from one particular, that complained against my protection team, angels specifically. Eventually, I stopped contact with this particular person.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

calliope56 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:57 am
Angelik wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:40 am After a disagreement with my protectors, I was left "unprotected" for one night, the night of Halloween btw. I had a horrendous OBE in which there were shadow beings, sort of parasites, attacking me. They were sticky coming on me and sticking to my body. I was fighting them back and they continuously came back till the point I was able to wake up.

The background for this and why I am posting this is that I was frustrated with my protectors before this happening, asking them why they have not protected me in one event that happened last summer with a human who literally abused of me. Well, I guess this was the answer of my warrior angel. He left me unprotected to show he is already doing a lot of work with parasites, and he actually sent me warnings about the abuser, but I just did not get it, finally a series of events happened, and the abuser left me, which is probably caused by my protectors orchestrating things so that he leaves me alone.

Anyhow, I was with my angel in the astral one night months ago and he was able to send away malicious beings attacking me just by turning his head towards the being, in a fraction of a second the being was literally thrown out of the window of the car where we were. It was amazing to see him doing this! That is why I recognized it was him leaving me unprotected, as the beings attacking me were similar to those I saw when I was with him in the astral. These shadow beings were not dangerous just annoying and creepy, that is why he probably thought I can handle it and it was worth showing me that there are quite many he keeps off me continuously. I am not sure why those are interested in annoying me, but yes that is what I experienced. My warrior angel is kind of a superhero for me. He is my best friend. 😍
I'm sorry that you had an abusive experience recently. Also, sometimes fate has a foothold on your life's experiences because there are some lessons you needed to learn in this reincarnation. Our spirit companions can't stop that from happening. I'm glad that this person is absent from your life now, though. 😊

I wholeheartedly understand your sentiment that your warrior angel is your super hero and best friend. I love my companions so much; that are each so wonderful and special.
Thank you @calliope56 for the kind words! 😊

Yes luckily we have the companions who are there for us no matter what 😊 and they are truly amazing. I feel so lucky that my angel showed me how he gets rid of malicious entities.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:52 am @Angelik great reassuring experience . Thanks so much for sharing it. There is a reason for me too, for having so much angelic beings and celestial protection with me.

But my point of sharing at this time is about my 3 volkh from CH, that their so actively protective at night. They show up like shadows of cloacked beings.

About my living entity commandor Throne angel, he is simply said, very strong protector. He also, challenges those that pose a freth to me, and his light as such. He has a regiment of angels under his command.

He is not the only living entity who is strongly into deep protection through out the planars. My ancestor who is my spirit guide as well my other celestial guide both are so old from the primordial time. They seem to be give out a kind of challenge, interrogatively, and discerning intentions and practitioners. I wouldn't a clue if I did not actually had a feedback from one particular, that complained against my protection team, angels specifically. Eventually, I stopped contact with this particular person.
@ASTER thank you for sharing! 😊

Your volkhs sound amazing! I have one but feels really like he is not there. I have never seen him in any form or shape, or maybe if I saw him, I haven't recognized him.

Your ancestors sound quite determined! I still have to experience what happened to you with the practitioner. I know for sure one of my protectors once went to scare my friend lol. My friend was slightly making fun of me believing aliens are real...well that night he went to scare him....my friend described what he experienced and I am 100% sure it was one of the protectors I have, as he approached me couple of times showing me the kind of creepy cold vibe he is able to radiate which was the same my friend described...they sometimes test on me their protective powers just to show me what they are able of. I just know not many would like to be on the receiving end as they can be quite frightening.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@ASTER your post made my head tingle. Even now. I do have a intate love for all.angels just do. But I only have 3 types so far what's Seraphim or virtue commander? Looks at the encyclopedia

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I absolutely love my Aversa Grand Nymph O she is such a powerhouse and wonderful beacon of warm confronting light. She is a fierce WA protector and she manages my protections team. Whenever there is a breach or something with malice or dark entent enters our domain space over 4kms wide she instantly knows, sends images and locations to me as well as everyone on the protection team.

Occasionally I get small siege attacks from BA beings which live in swarms (they are drawn to my energy), they aren’t necessarily a threat to me immediately but they tend to indiscriminately harm humans so we like to get rid of them fast. She quickly tells my scouting team a pair of moon elves which assesses the threats and calls upon a certain sub team depending on the risk. Haha my place somtimes feels like a fortress when how she runs things. But whenever I am scared or alittle worried as I usually sense them and get images of their scary faces hahaha, she is always the first to come and give me a warm embrace to help me feel better.

If your curious what she is exactly she is a immortal being with 6 wings and is a one of the head nymphs that serve a immortal I have a relationship with. She was a gift / matching thing done by the immortal I honestly am so happy I am able to be with her.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just want to jump in and say that for my protection I have a Volkh and I have a Wraith. Though Wraiths are also revenge oriented, their description in the listing for custom conjure Wraith does list them as a guardian. " They are proactive guardians who are extremely loyal and always ready to help with any supernatural situation." I got my Wraith first, but wanted to balance protection with both WA and DA.

I'll give two instances here:
1. My Volkh definitely hits the head on non-social but just there. It's like they're hovering around and usually just show up as a quick mist and don't really want to make themselves known, but according to my spirit family they're always waiting and watching, guarding and carefully making sure that things are all safe here. Sometimes on days when I want to feel extra secure I wear their pendant. My Volkh seems to have also really taken to guarding my home from unbounds that weren't approved. I'm not so good at feeling my WA spirits, so they may very well be around a bit more than I realise!

2. My Wraith companion is VERY protective but it's a whole different type of protection. My Wraith has stepped into defend many times, but also goes the further step and will bring revenge. On that token, I had to set very firm rules and there are certain people that are 100% off limits (family), and I absolutely needed to call them off from revenge because they can be absolutely relentless. Though over time and working together we've established a working relationship that needs less fine-tuning as time and experience crosses our paths, but still. They can absolutely be defensive and protective and are so loyal.

I think it's really a great idea to have protection covering all angles. WA and DA can bring different types of defense (astral, spiritual, revenge or no revenge, etc.) and I completely agree that more protection is better :)

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

@Satella
@CleverGirl
It was fun to read your experiences with your protectors, thanks for sharing!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I wouldn't argue with my protection team—I'd trust them with my life. I am not sure what you would expect to happen or not happen?

Half of my keep is living entities, the other half is spirits. And I think I'll try to keep it that way, since I just started out literally 7 days ago with my first set of spirits. Lol.
Every spirit or entity will be protective of their keeper, since most are territorial, while some are good against fighting evil. But not every race is a fighter or warrior type. It's like giving a weapon to a skinny, nerdy guy compared to giving it to a strong man who spends most of his time at the gym. You can guess who's going to win that fight.

I would say that no matter what you do, don't argue with your team. You haven't done much to help them, but they have done so much to help you. We should remember that sometimes. I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of people who just argue with other high beings who have done nothing but bless us, protect us, etc. It's just not okay.
They do it for free already, so unless you don't want protection, you can argue with the whole team.

But I have an Archangel, a Courtwind Angel, a Fylgia and a Wraith; the other 6 aren't strong on protection. My spirits/entities gave me a nod on a Volkh too. So I'll get one in the future. But I think a Volkh is quite similar to a Fylgia. They are both shapeshifters, so they make great guardians, because they can transform into the enemies' worst nightmare. Literally.

Most on the list above are non-social except my Courtwind Angel.

I think everyone should have an Archangel. Archangels banished Lucifer, so they'd do very well in fighting dark and evil forces.

I believe my Fylgia gave a dream about an unbound Djinn once. When I asked my keep, a few Angels said they gave me a warning in that dream too.

My Wraith came in 5 days ago, and she meant business—she just gets rid of anything Dark Arts unbounds around. Lol. I didn't have to ask. Actually, I didn't know about it until I saw this thread and asked her. Luckily, she spared all the White Arts unbounds. Lol. Or I'd feel kinda bad.
I think I might have been attracting them by accident because I have a bell that I ring for them, and it makes it very attractive to spirits in particular. I could be wrong since I can't sense anything yet.

My Courtwind Angel is super protective. It's just their personality. All my Angels and my protectors on the list are protective, though, and I wouldn't question any of them. Maybe I'd ask how since I don't know the methods, but that's about it.

I have several protection and barrier spells, too. I don't know about anyone else but when I asked some of my protection team, they said the spells do help a lot.
I also try to keep my entities and spirits fully charged and regularly boost them. I also have a few generators to keep out the bad energies and turn them into positive ones.

I think that everything helps a lot, so that they have all the tools they need to keep watch over the keep better.
Especially now that it's the 21st century, we don't live under a rock anymore. Practitioners can easily contact one another and create newer, stronger spells for protection. It's like giving your team high-technology weapons.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Elijah wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:27 pm I wouldn't argue with my protection team—I'd trust them with my life. I am not sure what you would expect to happen or not happen?

Half of my keep is living entities, the other half is spirits. And I think I'll try to keep it that way, since I just started out literally 7 days ago with my first set of spirits. Lol.
Every spirit or entity will be protective of their keeper, since most are territorial, while some are good against fighting evil. But not every race is a fighter or warrior type. It's like giving a weapon to a skinny, nerdy guy compared to giving it to a strong man who spends most of his time at the gym. You can guess who's going to win that fight.

I would say that no matter what you do, don't argue with your team. You haven't done much to help them, but they have done so much to help you. We should remember that sometimes. I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of people who just argue with other high beings who have done nothing but bless us, protect us, etc. It's just not okay.
They do it for free already, so unless you don't want protection, you can argue with the whole team.

But I have an Archangel, a Courtwind Angel, a Fylgia and a Wraith; the other 6 aren't strong on protection. My spirits/entities gave me a nod on a Volkh too. So I'll get one in the future. But I think a Volkh is quite similar to a Fylgia. They are both shapeshifters, so they make great guardians, because they can transform into the enemies' worst nightmare. Literally.

Most on the list above are non-social except my Courtwind Angel.

I think everyone should have an Archangel. Archangels banished Lucifer, so they'd do very well in fighting dark and evil forces.

I believe my Fylgia gave a dream about an unbound Djinn once. When I asked my keep, a few Angels said they gave me a warning in that dream too.

My Wraith came in 5 days ago, and she meant business—she just gets rid of anything Dark Arts unbounds around. Lol. I didn't have to ask. Actually, I didn't know about it until I saw this thread and asked her. Luckily, she spared all the White Arts unbounds. Lol. Or I'd feel kinda bad.
I think I might have been attracting them by accident because I have a bell that I ring for them, and it makes it very attractive to spirits in particular. I could be wrong since I can't sense anything yet.

My Courtwind Angel is super protective. It's just their personality. All my Angels and my protectors on the list are protective, though, and I wouldn't question any of them. Maybe I'd ask how since I don't know the methods, but that's about it.

I have several protection and barrier spells, too. I don't know about anyone else but when I asked some of my protection team, they said the spells do help a lot.
I also try to keep my entities and spirits fully charged and regularly boost them. I also have a few generators to keep out the bad energies and turn them into positive ones.

I think that everything helps a lot, so that they have all the tools they need to keep watch over the keep better.
Especially now that it's the 21st century, we don't live under a rock anymore. Practitioners can easily contact one another and create newer, stronger spells for protection. It's like giving your team high-technology weapons.
I certainly do not need any fan, so no worries about the fact you are not a fan of those who argue with higher beings. I accept your pov, but the sentence "one should not argue with higher beings" does not fit well with my belief system, as it implies acceptance of everything without questioning, which is not my path. I do not enjoy submission, I also venerate no-one, no human, no spirit, no LE, and especially no God. Also, I think no one is higher or lower. So, you can see I might have disagreement with my protectors from time to time, they know me well and they are not bothered by me being a questioning person or disagreeing, why should you?

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

When it comes to working with other beings and entities (and some time people) I generally have no expectations. When I ask my spirit companion for something thing it came as a request. Whether that request is fulfilled or not I am still grateful. I recognize that spirits and entities don't live in our world and thus have limited influence. When I want something to happen, I would do everything within my capabilities to accomplish it and request that my spirit companion help tip things in my favor.

Return to “Protection”