You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

This has been a topic I've been researching for quite awhile without much in the way if results.

I'm looking for Werewolf Gods. Surely, there must be a few out there. Perhaps forgotten to the passage of time?

I'm aware of many different deity connections to the moon and wolves. I'm also aware that some folks follow Lycaon as a god as well.

Does anyone have any insight or another direction to point me in?

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:@ Unless you want to consider looking at fenrir from norse mythology I can't think of any that would be considered a werewolf deity.You might be better off asking a actual werewolf or a keeper of werewolves that question considering,if werewolves even have their own deities instead of looking to the ones we know of that govern the moon and wolves themselves.Thats my 2 cents on the topic.

Blessed be

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Angrboða.

Other, minor deities and spirits that may be recognized directly by werewolves are for you to discover by working in depth with werewolf energy and magic.

It is also worth noting that if you're aware of immortals affiliated with the wolf from your research, you have undoubtedly come across those where it may not be explicitly stated --but it is strongly implied that they would have insight into lycanthropy. Don't limit yourself based on what isn't openly attested to.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I agree with vipera ,especially on that last part.If theirs one thing I've I can say confidently about immortals through personal experience is that no matter how much you know or what you've heard about them they never trully mach what their said to be in myth and they can tailer experiences to the individual if they so desier.So like what I've meanchened and what vipera explains you may already have your anwser,its just not what their known for by most people if at all.

And if your looking for werewolf gods as in they themselves are werewolves and not just associated with them,just in case its what you mean't by your specification(which is why I meanchened fenrir despite not being called a god or werewolf in most cases I've seen even though it be the closest fit I could think of that you can research on your own)the points about immortals having more then meets the eye so to speak still stands.

Plus they can take the form of one to interact with you if they choose and it makes things more comfortable for your interaction with them like with how the immortals I interact with encourage me to look up images of them that they then take the form of because it make things easier and more comfortable of a interaction even if its a fan rendition or a video game interpretation such as how they look in smite.But again thats how they are with me,your experience may vary little or a whole lot it just depends but you'll never know till you try talking to them,or they just show up and introduce themselves to you being aware of what your looking for.But as I see pointed out multiple times on the forum and understandably so,I can't speak or advocate for you because I'm not you,your you,so you need to have your own experience to know for sure,even if its no were near relatable for anyone elts.A few additions I felt I should mention.

Blessed be

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Their are demigods as well, possible in other universe but I'm sure there are definitely werewolf demigod. You just have to search, connection with moon, night, and beast/primal are good clues. I think these stuff would be hidden in small religion or area.
Just as the mayan dieties are vampires, enjoy offering of blood, but are also solar dieties in the mix.
Good luck

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.

Return to “Immortals - Specific”