neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

It happened at my house. My mom and brothers were home on a regular day and I was at work when I got a call that my house was smoking through the roof of the house. I called an electrician and went to see. Nothing was detected. The only thing I think is that it could be the presence of my key lime dragon, which came home this week when the incident happened.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 243
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:09 pm
It happened at my house. My mom and brothers were home on a regular day and I was at work when I got a call that my house was smoking through the roof of the house. I called an electrician and went to see. Nothing was detected. The only thing I think is that it could be the presence of my key lime dragon, which came home this week when the incident happened.
:@ Curious!

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Dragons”