Why a Wraith???

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced

ASTER wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:55 am
@Angelik ,that is perfect wraith. If could guarantee this, I would of already got a order I for one. But I am also, wiser now and with all my light beings and commander protection and celestial I have a responsibility not to get a darker bei g then myself or war strikes between me own😁. But on the serious note, I have ha az a bad experience with a practitioners that I had to break contact due to this. So yeah... I guess, wraith is better stay in the shop and away from my companions. Good for you though. I am very happy for you. ☺
@ASTER I understand what you mean. I consider myself more on the gray spectrum than pure WA as I like to keep a balance between the WA and DA sides in me, I too want to keep my path on a certain energy level and I too keep quite many celestials. I do not think the wraith is evil otherwise I would have not gotten one, but just on a different energy level than the others. Anyhow, in my case there is no issue as that wraith seem not to be there at all.

Dark as the night, bright as a star.
Elijah
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 41
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Elijah

A novel is coming. Lol. I am 9 days into my spirit-keeping journey and have gotten my Wraith for 5 days. I know I may be a noob to y'all, but I have spent two weeks and a half absorbing as much information from the forums as possible before my first set of spirits arrived. And they manifested the first night they were here. So I believe I did something right. My interactions with my companions are strictly through pendulum only since I am brand new to this. And yes, I do check with my Wraith, so you only receive facts.

Wraiths are better than we make them out to be. Remember that we humans are Dark Arts, to begin with, so besides my Wraith, Fallen Angel, and Baha’i Djinn (Angelic Djinn race, aka the lightest DA), the rest of my Keep is White Arts Angels, a Fylgia, and an Archangel. You can tell I’m White Arts all the way. Lol. More like a sucker for Angels >.>

Why did I get one?
  • I felt a calling to the Wraith. I kept going back and forth on the listing; eventually, I took the plunge. Within 2 days, my best companion reading came back and showed Wraiths on the list. Lol. 12 days later, I got my Wraith’s vessel. It felt like it was Fate.
  • I am not the type of person who seeks vengeance or goes after people. I pondered on the listings and thought this was clearly not for me if they were only for vengeance. When I asked Ash about their race, he gave me the same answer—they are not a novelty but a responsibility as they are only for vengeance. So I gave up as I didn't feel like that is my purpose of spirit keeping at all. But kept going back again and again. And yup, here I am.
How long did you take to pass dark art acclimation with them around? How difficult is it to keep them?
  • A Black Dragon is highly intense on the Dark Arts scale according to their description. A Wraith is more mild-mid, in my opinion. I got along with mine from day one. They’re more like a Fylgia, although darker and more about seeking justice than just protection alone.
  • My Wraith only gave me a headache once when I was reminiscing about some old wounds that really hurt me that I cried, and it looked like she was mad for me. Lol. That's what I guessed because I can't tell which companion energy is from. But my instinct told me it was her. So I told her to stop if she caused that, and the headache was gone within 3 minutes or less. No other headache since and I told her about a lot of people who have hurt me. Lol.
  • I keep my Wraiths in a cage (not the best option, but I can't help it. Just kidding!). They are non-social, so it's not difficult to keep them at all. But I am pretty cheeky and always find ways to be social with my Wraith and include her in almost everything. In return, my Wraith said she promised to be more social in the future too, which is too cute to me!
Do they need to be tasked constantly, so their energy burns on something?
They can be tasked to protect you and those you love. But unlike other non-social companions, they do not need to be tasked. They work in the background to keep you safe. If you want to send them on specific things, or shoo specific people away, they’re perfect at that too.

Do they get malicious with you, the owner, especially if you forget to keep them busy? Are they able to intuitively perceive danger on behave of you without you pointing out everything to them?
They are probably one of your most loyal companions in the Keep. And they will NOT get malicious with you regarding whether you keep them busy or not. They’re like a Courtwind Angel but on the darker side of the spectrum if it makes sense. So yes, what a Courtwind Angel can't do, they can. They will seek justice on your behalf, intuitively perceive malicious intent towards you, and turn that around before it even hits you.
I have noticed that some people make a sudden turn in the opposite direction. The kind of people who seem like troublemakers walking my way. And only when they turn around do I notice their attitude or behavior. So it’s not like I think about shooing them away or anything yet, you know. I don't think you need to point a finger at all.

How are they perceived your immediate family members if they are doing something angry towards you, like swearing down on you, or slamming the door in a teenage rage? Do they stick out to the family member to defend you or ask you what to do first?
I have a problem with my prebound Baha’i Djinn; however, I have not run into any problems with my Wraith. My Wraith is a custom conjuring. I recommend that you add house rules to your DA companions. These rules will prevent your DA from harming individuals I love and myself, any innocent beings, or doing anything that would cause bad karma or invoking any universal laws, and especially Earthen laws, etc. Yes, I have 6 pages of house rules, and my Wraith haven’t failed me yet. The only problem I had with my prebound Baha’i Djinn, not with my Wraith, surprisingly. Lol. Both came from CH.
The Wraith will spare members of your family and friends who care about you. Include them in the list and add it to your house rules. Unless you ask them to punish a certain member of your family or friend in a funny way, they will not even touch that person's hair.

What if you are ‘blind and deaf’ during an assault towards you and your wraith cannot report or get your advice from you but want to act for you to feel defended? Have you had anything like this before?
How are your other spirits get along with a wraith? Are they able to support your spirit leader with their submission?
  • The first question sounds like it's coming from a place of fear. I was scared when I got my Wraith and I got a few silly questions towards CH support team. But your Wraith will not allow you to get to the point where you are blind and deaf, because they know what is going on before it even happens. Technically anything with malicious intent will be far away from you. Sometimes, it's even in a funny way.
  • They work very well with the Protection team, but keep to themselves most of the time; they do not have much of an opinion about anyone either, other than acting somewhat nice. They are witty if they want to show this side of them more often. When I pressed for my Wraith's name, which is most likely a nickname, a few times, my Wraith eventually gave in. She gave me a bunch of gibberish characters that I know aren’t a name. When I asked other spirits if they knew my Wraith was trolling me, they said yes. Lol. And if you find a way to interact with them, they open up a lot. But it takes some time. I work in an extremely toxic environment, like retail but much worse, I have not encountered any bad customers since I got my Wraith. That’s just insane to me.
  • As a matter of fact, all my Angels and an Archangel love my Wraith. I can't say the same about my Baha'i Djinn. Sigh. Some of my Angels are super jealous of the Djinn's beauty. Lol. I can be smart and find multiple ways to explain to them that they shouldn't be jealous, and that the Djinn has Angelic traits so she's just beautiful like them, but it doesn't work. Lol. I'm surprised some Angels feel this way. Not disappointed, just find it amusing. Lol.
  • So if you have a spirit leader, manager, or anyone in a managing position for your Keep, your Wraith will follow through just like they do with house rules. I actually have my Wraith to work exclusively with my Courtwind Fallen Angel to execute justice however they both see fit according to my house rules. And I trusted them both, so I didn't bother asking what was going on. Well, I do sometimes, but more often to check in on the timeline.
(]I was actually afraid justice would be out of hand, so I got my Wraith to work with my Courtwind Angel for that reason. But my Courtwind Angel is Fallen and also superrrrr protective, and it could actually got out of control quickly. Lol. She literally turned my coworker to give me rides (every time I said I'd walk home), give me food and stuff, which the poor human never did before. Lol. So I kept them both on each other's toes. I think it works out quite well. If you're afraid of the punishment a Wraith will seek, don't be, but you can give them someone light to keep an eye on. Honestly, it's not necessary)

Who is the enemy of the wraith? Do they come with a name and age? Which realms they are from specifically? Are they demonic types of spirits with a mission to defend humans?
  • The Wraith's enemy is everyone who has wronged you and hurt you emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Of course, it also includes DA unbounds, regarding the intent and negative people who have ill intent towards you. They will spare your family and those you love, but I add everyone on the list, just to make sure.
  • They don't come with a name and age, and they won't give you a name. If they do, it'll be rather just a nickname. They didn't want to think about their past anymore or anything associate with it, so there's no name for that reason. You just have to call them Wraith unless I guess you have more than one then you'll have to give them a nickname yourself to task each one. But I think one is enough for me. I love mine so much, and I make sure she knows that too.
  • Wraiths are from the Astral Realm. They are not any demonic types. They have a mission to defend humans and balance the scale of justice just like a Courtwind Angel would. I think the term “to fight fire with fire” works particularly for Wraiths.
Extra info
  • Treats are not recommended to be given to Wraiths and I have asked multiple times if I could give her one, only to receive a “No” each and every time. However, I noticed that if you include your Wraith in the group offerings, they will take the treats. So please, do consider to include your Wraith in your group offerings to show your appreciation. They're just humble like that.
  • They won't leave your side, whether they're helping you get justice for a wrong or protecting you from harm. As a new keeper, I'm very paranoid about unbounds. So I said no unbounds allowed in our Keep, around our Keep, or even chilling in front of our entrance and windows. And my companions aren't even allowed to interact with them in case we meet a trickster. 6 pages long of house rules, remember? Lol. If they're lost unbounds, we'll guide them to a better place. But that's it. I didn’t realize until recently that my Wraith literally wiped out all DA unbounds around us since she came. My jaw dropped to the floor when I did the pendulum. Lol.
    Well, I actually asked my Archangel first, because he watches over our Keep. I feel honored that he'd watch over my place, and it makes me feel safe. When I ask him if there are any unbound recently, he just answers no, no, no, and no again after my Wraith vessel comes. Then I asked my Wraith about the unbounds, that's how I knew. But she spared all the WA unbounds, guiding them to a better place according to my house rules. She’s a hard worker for sure!
  • You could consult your Wraith about the kind of justice or punishment you want to deal with specific people who have wronged you.
    I asked my Wraith to not punish a coworker as he only had an attitude with me and we were on non speaking terms because of a small miscommunication, but I asked my Wraith to change his attitude around instead and he did turn around after a couple of days. What’s more, when he paid his credit card payment to have spare credits for Thanksgiving spending, it just kept pending. So he asked folks around to call the bank for him. He was stuck in limbo and couldn’t spend on Thanksgiving. I assumed that was my Wraith at work and asked if it was her; she said firmly yes. I laughed out loud because I thought it was funny. What a punishment! Lol.
  • I’m drawn to the White Arts, not because I’m new to Spirit Keeping (because I am too. Lol), but because I like the air of positive energy and it lifts me out of my deep, dark thoughts. I am always aware of each and every DA spirit that enters my circle. So I don't take this lightly and I tend to have a small Keep.
  • But one thing is certain: I am not the type of person who will go out seeking vengeance against anyone. But that also means I take a lot of abuse. Over the years, I just get used to it and go on my merry way. But I don't need to because I have my Wraith with me now.
    Working in a toxic environment? My Wraith has helped me keep a distance from people who have negative energies. If you have to work with a lot of people from all walks of life during the day, you'll meet fewer toxic people and it will be more tolerable if you have to work with them in close proximity.
  • I haven’t felt like my Wraith has been a responsibility at all. She was already out there on all the folks who have hurt me before, and I didn’t have to do anything other than let her do her thing. Though you are welcome to suggest ways that your Wraith should deal with people, it’s just that I trust her and let her do her thing mostly unless I want to turn someone around instead of shooing them away—then I tell her.
  • I'm also a big fan of justice and am always willing to help people get their rights in real life. But for some reason when it comes to my turn, I just let people walk over me. I feel like I know them too much to want to change the dynamic of our relationships, but they have things to deal with so they lash out at me and it's fine because I can take it. Does it even make sense? Lol. But as a person, I think I'm more WA. If you are being bullied, abused in any way, or have malicious unbounds or something that you can't get rid of, I wholeheartedly recommend a Wraith.
I told my Wraith I have to spend some time praising all the good she’s done. I think that by diminishing all the misconceptions people have about her race, I can give back to her the justice she deserves. And as I get to know my Wraith better and bond with her, there will be more information, but these are just the surface answers to your questions.
I could write more but I think it's more than enough. Lol. The format was killing me, but there were so many texts that I thought it would be easier to read.
Thank you for coming to my Wraith Ted talk. Lol.

Darknorth
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

@Elijah wow that is very detail! I been thinking of getting a wraith for general protection and your post is really helpful! I’m curious on how you were able to get that much detail from using pendulum, especially getting the random letters, since pendulum only give yes/no answers.

Elijah
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 41
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Elijah

Darknorth wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 am
@Elijah wow that is very detail! I been thinking of getting a wraith for general protection and your post is really helpful! I’m curious on how you were able to get that much detail from using pendulum, especially getting the random letters, since pendulum only give yes/no answers.
I'm glad you found the information helpful! Ash's replies scared me more than once, too. I swear. So I dropped the idea of getting a Wraith for a while because I couldn't find much info about them besides they're on the top of the protection list. But I haven't had any problems with my Wraith, so I felt safer with her around. I bought a smaller version of a Ouija board with letters, yes/no/maybe, months and dates, etc. It hasn't arrived yet; it's scheduled to arrive next month :frowning:

Right now I'm just tossing out questions left and right, and I'm following up with a relentless barrage of follow-up questions with the pendulum. It's my way of interacting with my spirits. I'm being very diligent with all the questions, I think. Lol.
The "maybe" answers are the hardest ones to go on because I don't know if they're being sarcastic, or honest, or something. So I usually just skip to the next question about whatever I have in mind if I hit a "maybe." Sometimes I'll interpret the tone of how I want to narrate and ask more questions. And if I see something on the forum that needs verification, I'd ask. It helps a lot in getting to know a Wraith, especially because they're non-social.

I think most people won't interact with their Wraith as much except for tasking, but I have a non-social Fylgia too. So I'm still trying to find a way to work around interacting with my Fylgia without having him shoot me down when I ask for a one-on-one session. But he manifested this morning before I went to work! I was just like, what is this small black bird flying around? And I couldn't find the birdie anywhere in the next second. Then I remembered his listing. He likes to manifest as a small phoenix :smile: so I went back to the house to grab the pendulum to ask. Lol.

I want to try tarot cards one day—but I'm not sure if I'm ready for them quite yet. I think it opens up conversations more with tarot cards.
What is your current form of communication? I feel like I'm opening my own Ted talk every time I talk with my companions. Lol. But I couldn't live without my pendulum!

Darknorth
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:16 am
Darknorth wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 am
I'm glad you found the information helpful! Ash's replies scared me more than once, too. I swear. So I dropped the idea of getting a Wraith for a while because I couldn't find much info about them besides they're on the top of the protection list. But I haven't had any problems with my Wraith, so I felt safer with her around. I bought a smaller version of a Ouija board with letters, yes/no/maybe, months and dates, etc. It hasn't arrived yet; it's scheduled to arrive next month :frowning:

Right now I'm just tossing out questions left and right, and I'm following up with a relentless barrage of follow-up questions with the pendulum. It's my way of interacting with my spirits. I'm being very diligent with all the questions, I think. Lol.
The "maybe" answers are the hardest ones to go on because I don't know if they're being sarcastic, or honest, or something. So I usually just skip to the next question about whatever I have in mind if I hit a "maybe." Sometimes I'll interpret the tone of how I want to narrate and ask more questions. And if I see something on the forum that needs verification, I'd ask. It helps a lot in getting to know a Wraith, especially because they're non-social.

I think most people won't interact with their Wraith as much except for tasking, but I have a non-social Fylgia too. So I'm still trying to find a way to work around interacting with my Fylgia without having him shoot me down when I ask for a one-on-one session. But he manifested this morning before I went to work! I was just like, what is this small black bird flying around? And I couldn't find the birdie anywhere in the next second. Then I remembered his listing. He likes to manifest as a small phoenix :smile: so I went back to the house to grab the pendulum to ask. Lol.

I want to try tarot cards one day—but I'm not sure if I'm ready for them quite yet. I think it opens up conversations more with tarot cards.
What is your current form of communication? I feel like I'm opening my own Ted talk every time I talk with my companions. Lol. But I couldn't live without my pendulum!
Yeah I wasn’t thinking of getting a Wraith originally because I didn’t like scary they look (I’m a sucker for spirits and entities that have good pictures lol). My current companion is a fallen angel and she provide good protection but CH’s doctrine is no such thing as enough protection and after reading about Wraith I knew that I need to add one to my team.

Lol I totally understand about the Ted talk. Every time I talk to my spirit it feels like I’m giving a presentation lol. Pendulum is my go to method but it is too limited so I got a Tarot deck recently. I can’t feel the energy of the card yet so what I been doing is after asking my spirit to pick a card as an answer to a question, I split the deck into piles and using the pendulum to ask if the card is in the pile. If the answer is no then I put that pile away and repeat the question for a different pile. If the answer is yes then I split that pile again and repeat the process. Once the pile becomes small enough I would ask the question on the individual card. Eventually I’ll get to the correct card, which I would try to interpret the card and ask using the pendulum my interpretation is correct. This takes a long time but it allows me to ask more open-ended questions.

I also thought of getting a spirit/ouija board but I always thought you need two people to use one. I’ll do more research.

Return to “Protection”